TRUMP Dumped from CONSERVATIVE Event.

southwind said:
The GOP has NO war on women. That's something fabricated in the dungeons of Libtard Land!
No examples.  I'm so surprised.  

Keep believing that the GOP is friendly toward women.  Don't worry about the election results.  I;m sure they are wrong.  Don't worry about comments like the one Akin made.  I'm sure that women dont listen to stuff like that.  Im sure most women would love to carry the child of their rapist.  I doubt many people would mind watching a women they love die  because they were forced to carry pregnancy to term.  The GOP will have women voting for them in droves.  

Reactions: 2 people
Ms Tree said:
No examples.  I'm so surprised.  

Keep believing that the GOP is friendly toward women.  Don't worry about the election results.  I;m sure they are wrong.  Don't worry about comments like the one Akin made.  I'm sure that women dont listen to stuff like that.  Im sure most women would love to carry the child of their rapist.  I doubt many people would mind watching a women they love die  because they were forced to carry pregnancy to term.  The GOP will have women voting for them in droves.

That bullshit worked pretty good in 2014 elections....
You showed those assshole republicans by giving them both houses...LOL

But there’s a problem with the “War on Women” rhetoric, one Republicans could exploit: ignoring the effect Democratic policies have on living, breathing women while pushing liberal social engineering labeled as “women’s issues.” Women who exercise their “reproductive right” to have an abortion suffer devastating consequences, and not from Republican spending cuts. According to research left-leaning media tends to ignore, abortions leave “a discernible wake of sorrow, suffering, and devastation” that traumatizes women.

Democrats go so far as to focus on preventing working women from becoming pregnant at all — employers are even forced under Obamacare to pay for sterilization procedures for their female, but not male, employees — and call the opposition their proposals generate a “war” against “rights” and “health.”

In other words, childbearing is seen under Democratic legislation as a health problem to be treated like a disease. Does encouraging women to avoid having families make them happy? Not exactly, according to a 2011 survey of white collar workers. The most unhappy type of worker profiled was a 42-year-old unmarried woman with no children.

A 2016 “War on Women” corollary might run into another problem: The current hysteria over campus “rape culture” has suffered a series of embarrassments from experts and mainstream media reporters. The “one in five women on campus will be sexually assaulted” myth has been rejected by self-identified feminists and questioned by sympathetic media. The horrific tale of a a gang rape on campus, whose grand reveal was meant to inspire agitators to impose a “radical feminist culture seeking to upend the patriarchy” on the “genteel” University of Virginia’s campus, imploded after media spoke to the accuser’s friends — and revealed what appears to be an elaborate catfishing scheme behind the hoax.

Reactions: 1 person
southwind said:
Did I say that? Trump has issued many statements that wouldn't fall into PC crowds agenda.
As for the Trump/Kelley issue, I first believe, and I watched the debate, Kelley had it in for Trump, to begin with and secondly, just as the Demorats are world famous for, it's time to get UN-sidetracked from the BS and get on with determining which GOP member will be the next POTUS!

So far, Huckabee has my vote, if only for his statement to abolish the IRS and implement the Fair Tax.
Of course, there is a lot of time, between now and then to change my mind.

"There is a lot of time, between now and then....... To Change My... M I N D "

WHAT  Mind  ???

cltrat said:
you're naive if you think we're going to believe some liberal rag as proof of something

Yet, y'all continually parrot the programming supplied by FOX, the "news" network with a political agenda, and the like...

Classic hypocrisy

southwind said:
While not a Trump supporter, it's a breath of fresh air to see him sending the politically correct crowd into a frenzy!

That's because he hasn't gotten around to insulting you yet.

Reactions: 1 person
KCFlyer said:

I don't know....Trump is still leading among repuglicans.  And Megyn brought it out....in the comments section of many articles, T Rump supporters are vowing never to watch Fox News again...THEY are calling her a bimbo.  Seems to me they have a real problem with women.  Annie Oakley might vote GOP because of their views on guns.   This could throw a real wrench into the "conservative women are hotter" arguments.  

Trump supporters seem to be as thin skinned as he is.

Ifly2 said:
Yet, y'all continually parrot the programming supplied by FOX, the "news" network with a political agenda, and the like...

Media-Lapdogs-for-Obaka.jpg

Classic hypocrisy

Yeah, thats the ticket.....

Reactions: 3 people
That is nothing more than FOX etal playing The Victim Card

You know, another one of those things tatthey accuse everyone else of doing, while blatantly lying about their own actions...

Mindless bs

Again

How does god feel about people who intentionally mislead others?

How does god feel about selfishly using people's fears to get them to act against their own interests?

How does god feel about selfishly using people's fears to get them to act against the greater good?