TRUMP has C O V I D - 19 !!!!!!!!

Seems that the only people who know about the Proud Boys was the Biden campaign. I'd never heard about them either until the debate.

Bears, don't get too excited -- they're not the Pride Boys.

Seems some proud boys have taken over the Proud Boys Twitter account.

imagine those worldly and wise White Supremacists on the cooler not knowing they were Proud Boys.

1602106396832.png

:):)

With all due respect, I find this hard to believe.

What's so unbelievable about extremist groups not being front and center in my life, Kev?...

I'd never heard of Proud Boys before Biden mentioned it in the debate.

I'd never heard of Patriot Prayer up until the point one of their members was murdered in Portland.

I'd never heard of the Wolverine Watchmen before tonight either.

Do you really believe that every group with a name who might prefer Trump over Biden gets that much publicity?

Frankly, that's insulting.

Seems that the only people who know about the Proud Boys was the Biden campaign. I'd never heard about them either until the debate.

Bears, don't get too excited -- they're not the Pride Boys.

WELL of COURSE YOU Never heard of the PROUD BOYS !

H - T - F could you, by Only listening/watching FOX NEWS and RUSH(No One will sell me any LIFE INS.) LIM-BIMBO.

Over a YEAR AGO, the PB's Attacked people in the Passive Upper East-Side of NYC. The story was covered heavily by the NY Times/NY Daily News etc. !!

Bears, explain again why I should care about what happens in NYC?... I'm more concerned about the dozens of killings taking place in Chicago that get no mention anywhere other than http://HeyJackass.com

Month to date, 15 homicides and 80 shootings, most being black on black or brown on brown.....

Bears, explain again why I should care about what happens in NYC?... I'm more concerned about the dozens of killings taking place in Chicago that get no mention anywhere other than http://HeyJackass.com

Month to date, 15 homicides and 80 shootings, most being black on black or brown on brown.....

Good Jesus Eric.

Don't tell me Y O U live in a YANKEE STATE !!!!!!

Since you left AZ, I'm figuring YOU for a SUPER Progressive state like ARKANSAS or Tennessee, or OKIE-HOMA, maybe UTAH !

Good Jesus Eric.

Don't tell me Y O U live in a YANKEE STATE !!!!!!

Since you left AZ, I'm figuring YOU for a SUPER Progressive state like ARKANSAS or Tennessee, or OKIE-HOMA, maybe UTAH !

Where I live doesn't matter. My family is from Chicago. I'm far more interested in watching what happens there. I could care less about anything that happens in NYC.

Also doesn't change the fact that most Americans had never heard of the Proud Boys until Biden called them out. Same would be true of most other fringe groups.

But there isn't anyone who hasn't heard of Antifa -- they've been active for years, starting with Ferguson.

Latest posts

Back