Trump Trial Day One

This might sound hard to believe coming from me - but I dont' think Trump should be on trial. Yeah, he "cooked the books" to get money to pay off a hooker. This kind of reminds me about Bill Clinton getting impeached for lying about a blowjob. As far as cooking the books - For decades Jack Welch was celebrated as the epitome of great corporate leadership, but we come to find out it was due to "cooking the books".

There is only one thing I think Trump should be tried for and that is for inciting the attack on the capitol on January 6.

This might sound hard to believe coming from me - but I dont' think Trump should be on trial. Yeah, he "cooked the books" to get money to pay off a hooker. This kind of reminds me about Bill Clinton getting impeached for lying about a blowjob. As far as cooking the books - For decades Jack Welch was celebrated as the epitome of great corporate leadership, but we come to find out it was due to "cooking the books".

There is only one thing I think Trump should be tried for and that is for inciting the attack on the capitol on January 6.
He paid out of His own pocket which is permissible. I have a pretty good feeling the only reason for this show trial is to keep Trump from campaigning......that's it.
All the drooling over David Pecker testifying from the left pretty much turned into wet diapers. The next star witness is convicted serial liar Cohen.

As far as inciting the attack and being responsible, that defense was tried as an excuse by a bunch of J6 defendants.....'Trump made me do it'......and it didn't float.

The whole event was a peaceful protest until this happened:

And then the merde hit the ventilatuer.

Latest posts