Two million peace loving Nazi's protest DC

Back to the original head count estimates. MOST crowd estimates are wildly exaggerated/diminished by the news media depending on many factors.

I work for several music festivals and one of the events typically gets crowd estimated ranging from a low of 15,000 to a high of 25,000. The actual number is just under 7,000 counting staff, performers, media, sponsors, vendors and the like and our situation is not unusual.

So the 2 million is certainly an exaggerated figure and the low one posted? Who will ever know? I think the important thing to note is that people are taking it to the streets over the policies of Barack Obama.

Word was 1.5 to 2 million from DC police on the street......as reported by Rose Tennant and many other attendees.....looks like the non US reports were spot on...no agenda I suppose from the State run media...... :lol:

Secret Service and DC police said they see protests all the time but haven't seen anything this big......perhaps bigger than the Big 'O's inaug...... :eek:

Nothing like pissed off conservatives for a good throw down...... :up:

Word was 1.5 to 2 million from DC police on the street......as reported by Rose Tennant and many other attendees.....looks like the non US reports were spot on...no agenda I suppose from the State run media...... :lol:

Secret Service and DC police said they see protests all the time but haven't seen anything this big......perhaps bigger than the Big 'O's inaug...... :eek:

Nothing like pissed off conservatives for a good throw down...... :up:
Do you think if this number was 2 million, Fox news (the mainstream media source) would be screaming?

They are still reporting "tens of thousands".

Maybe the MSM Fox is covering up the real numbers. :rolleyes:

Do you think if this number was 2 million, Fox news (the mainstream media source) would be screaming?

Overruled counselor

128697293884729492.jpg

Wouldn't look to kindly on your sitting president and progressive congress that some 2 million turned out to display their dissatisfaction now would it?
You naively expect the MSM who has been in bed and looking the other way on just about every anti-story about BO and congress to report this..... :lol:

I'm sure when an aerial shot overlay is compared to the inauguration....we will get a real size estimate...and when and if that happens....I'm sure Fox will toot their horn.
Until then you can hide under your bed.

You do of course remember protests this size when Bush and the GOP were in control all those years, don't you?

You do of course remember protests this size when Bush and the GOP were in control all those years, don't you?
Where were the "tea party" protests as Bush ran up the debt and stomped on our rights with the warrantless wiretaps, patriot act, trillions on the search for the non-existent wmd, etc.?

Where were the "tea party" protests as Bush ran up the debt and stomped on our rights with the warrantless wiretaps, patriot act, trillions on the search for the non-existent wmd, etc.?
:unsure: Awwwwww :unsure: ........big bad Bush made you feel bad..Awwwwww...
:angry:
I'll take warrantless wiretaps if it stops some scumbag from wreaking havoc in one of our cities.

Bush had is issues ..but at least he didn't claim to have invented the internet :up: ...
Gore??? :down: Kerry :down: Obama :down:

The old Liberal back-up plan , when all else fails , refer to Bush !

BTW, Why are all of Nobama's speeches, the last couple of days , held at union halls ....................maybe a little scared of the real world ? :shock:

Yeah....if it bothered you and your like minded cronies so much....where were you?

Good point Squire...... :up:

The old Liberal back-up plan , when all else fails , refer to Bush !

BTW, Why are all of Nobama's speeches, the last couple of days , held at union halls ....................maybe a little scared of the real world ? :shock:
Maybe you could answer the question.

Never mind, just throw some more emoticons out there for substance.

Yep, somewhere between thousands and 2 Million?

You must have the same guy doing your counting as the guy who counted the million man march. :lol:

Source: Fox News (that liberal rag)

If Fox News is using that number (as is the NY Times, CNN, ABC, NBC, and all of the others I looked at), then that is probably the high number.

Nice try though.

Nice try though.... :lol:

Power of ten?

FreedomWorks, the main organizers of the Tea Party event in Washington this past weekend, has dramatically lowered its estimate for the size of the crowd at the event from 1.5 million, a number the group now concedes was a mistake, to between 600,000 and 800,000 people -- though this is still substantially more than the tens of thousands that most mainstream media outlets have estimated, and which FreedomWorks wholeheartedly rejects.

Acorn vote shows Pol's noticed it wasn't a couple people roasting hot dogs....

Brendan Steinhauser, the organizer of logistics for FreedomWorks, said this event should be put in the same category as Martin Luther King's historic march on Washington for civil rights or the Vietnam War protests. It was "definitely the largest conservative protest in American history," he told me, "and it's really not received the coverage it deserves."

Latest posts