TWU-IAM Finally Getting Ready for JCBA Negotiations

NYer said:

I understand that completely.

Making a change simply to get rid of something without having something better, really isn't a smart move. You guys wanted Videtich, Gless, Luis, Cirri, Little and rest of them gone. You got that, but it seems you're worse off now. No?

Making a change for the sake of making a change is probably the number one reason the TWU is still around. You guys haven't been able to show a viable replacement and the mere fact that you acknowledge that you don't know what AMFA would do, is exactly why that movement has stagnated and gained no traction. Not enough people are willing to take a shot in the dark.
We wanted VIDETICH, GLESS, LUIS, CIRRI, LITTLE??????????? As far ATD appointments, none of us had any say in them.. You know it as well as anyone so cut the BULLS**T insisting we wanted these lapdogs who were appointed and NOT elected.

The JCBA between America West and Usairways had a nice pay raise and is what brought USAIRWAYS mechanics into the IAM pension fund at the small cost of giving up our 5% 401k match, profit sharing, and letting the company outsource up to 50% of the Airbus narrow body work. The Airbus narrow body work was 100% in house contract protected. The JCBA between American and Usairways as negotiated by The Alliance will give a nice pay raise to get the yes votes, but at what small cost? Just stirring the pot, the gruel will be ready soon.

Every time a TWU representative is asked about TWU Constitutional Convention appointments they always fail to answer. The lack of power of the ATD ( Air Transport Division ) within the TWU International has become obvious. It is not even controlled by Fleet Service, it is under the control of the other divisions i.e Trains and Bus.  

skinvalve said:
The JCBA between America West and Usairways had a nice pay raise and is what brought USAIRWAYS mechanics into the IAM pension fund at the small cost of giving up our 5% 401k match, profit sharing, and letting the company outsource up to 50% of the Airbus narrow body work. The Airbus narrow body work was 100% in house contract protected. The JCBA between American and Usairways as negotiated by The Alliance will give a nice pay raise to get the yes votes, but at what small cost? Just stirring the pot, the gruel will be ready soon.
Your not stirring the pot. This is what will happen unless as a group we wake up and see past the day in front of us.

MetalMover said:
We wanted VIDETICH, GLESS, LUIS, CIRRI, LITTLE??????????? As far ATD appointments, none of us had any say in them.. You know it as well as anyone so cut the BULLS**T insisting we wanted these lapdogs who were appointed and NOT elected.

You should read the entire sentence before going on a rant....I said you wanted those guys gone.

"You guys wanted Videtich, Gless, Luis, Cirri, Little and rest of them gone."

Holy cow, you're so wired to protest you can't even grasp the content you're going to rile against. Geez.

NYer said:

You should read the entire sentence before going on a rant....I said you wanted those guys gone.

Holy cow, you're so wired to protest you can't even grasp the content you're going to rile against. Geez.
Of course we wanted them gone...We never had a say in their appointments to begin with....They proved to be nothing but sheep doing Little's and the company's bidding.
So we should be content with more lapdogs being appointed? Why not let the membership vote on international appointments? 
Maybe you're happy with not having a say in who represents you, but I sure as hell am not.

As far as being wired to protest, if your work group was being misrepresented for decades, you would feel the same way.
But since your work group does better than my work group under the TWU, I understand you're being too docile to protest anything.

NYer said:

your sounding a lot like weaasel you wouldn't be one and the same now would you?

Wrong at US in the chapter 11 CBA in the second case our CBA was abrogated and the company could outsource 100%. of heavy.

I was on the NC, the transition agreement of 2008 limited it to 50% of heavy to be farmed out.

700UW said:
Wrong at US in the chapter 11 CBA in the second case our CBA was abrogated and the company could outsource 100%. of heavy.
I was on the NC, the transition agreement of 2008 limited it to 50% of heavy to be farmed out.
That was then, this is now, go away you have no fight or interest in this anymore. Remember you said you walked away from aviation, so keep walking.

1AA said:
That was then, this is now, go away you have no fight or interest in this anymore. Remember you said you walked away from aviation, so keep walking.
Dont like it use the ignore feature.

See when  you cant debate with facts or use facts to refute information you attack the poster.

If someone puts out wrong information, I will put out the factual information.

What the person posted was incorrect on what happened at US.

Like I said, use ignore if you dont like, or buy the board and make the rules.

I have a vested interest, my son's mother is still out the working at PMUS in Maintenance.

Dont like it, too bad.

1AA said:
Lol. Good one!

MetalMover said:
Of course we wanted them gone...We never had a say in their appointments to begin with....They proved to be nothing but sheep doing Little's and the company's bidding.
So we should be content with more lapdogs being appointed? Why not let the membership vote on international appointments? 
Maybe you're happy with not having a say in who represents you, but I sure as hell am not.

As far as being wired to protest, if your work group was being misrepresented for decades, you would feel the same way.
But since your work group does better than my work group under the TWU, I understand you're being too docile to protest anything.
Amen brother, AMEN...

700UW said:
Dont like it use the ignore feature.

See when  you cant debate with facts or use facts to refute information you attack the poster.

If someone puts out wrong information, I will put out the factual information.

What the person posted was incorrect on what happened at US.

Like I said, use ignore if you dont like, or buy the board and make the rules.

I have a vested interest, my son's mother is still out the working at PMUS in Maintenance.
Dont like it, too bad.
Just keep walking away 700.  You have no fight in this. Quit saying people can't debate as your last weapon. Or attacking the poster. YOU do not put out factual information all the time and YOU have been proven wrong time and time again. Get over yourself about telling people to buy the board and make the rules.  Then let your son's mother talk for herself on here and not YOU speaking for her or him.  Oh wait, that's why it's your son's mother and NOT your wife anymore, speaks VOLUMES!!!

Latest posts

Back