TWU WORRIED ABOUT AMP RAID!

I am glad you finally admitted it. I guess the company being ready to offer the Mechanics the 7th week of vacation at 29 years, only to be stopped by the Fleet Service negotiators because they wanted Fleet to have it also, to set a precedent, so the company said no. Can you comment on the fact the current Crew Chief premium in the company offer for Fleet is $2.09 while M&R 's is still $1.75 and both are going to $2.20?
Exactly Buck. Separate negotiations are a myth. Isn't it interesting that Fleet can have things like longevity pay and full sick pay but we can't but we cannot get anything without them getting it too? TWU has already set the president that one group can have less than others as long as that group is maintenance. Sign those cards.

I am glad you finally admitted it. I guess the company being ready to offer the Mechanics the 7th week of vacation at 29 years, only to be stopped by the Fleet Service negotiators because they wanted Fleet to have it also, to set a precedent, so the company said no. Can you comment on the fact the current Crew Chief premium in the company offer for Fleet is $2.09 while M&R 's is still $1.75 and both are going to $2.20?

Listen Buck forget that Vacation. We have another much larger issue we need to take care of. Right now you make almost $50,000 per year more than I, and this atrocity can no longer stand.

We’re going to need to rectify this disparity and more align our compensation packages.

This crap of you guys getting paid extra for those Licenses is ridiculous and you and I both know it.

Exactly Buck. Separate negotiations are a myth. Isn't it interesting that Fleet can have things like longevity pay and full sick pay but we can't but we cannot get anything without them getting it too? TWU has already set the president that one group can have less than others as long as that group is maintenance. Sign those cards.

We don’t have Longevity pay. You might want to actually read some things once in awhile instead of believing your own head.

I want what YOU get paid and I also want YOUR License Premiums. I’m NOT going to go out and get those Licenses but I WANT, deserve and am going to TAKE it from you.

And signing those cards won’t save you. I’m going to get it long before you have any chance.

It’s MINE, MINE, MINE.

Listen Buck forget that Vacation. We have another much larger issue we need to take care of. Right now you make almost $50,000 per year more than I, and this atrocity can no longer stand.

We’re going to need to rectify this disparity and more align our compensation packages.

This crap of you guys getting paid extra for those Licenses is ridiculous and you and I both know it.

We don’t have Longevity pay. You might want to actually read some things once in a while instead of believing your own head.

I want what YOU get paid and I also want YOUR License Premiums. I’m NOT going to go out and get those Licenses but I WANT, deserve and am going to TAKE it from you.

And signing those cards won’t save you. I’m going to get it long before you have any chance.

It’s MINE, MINE, MINE.

I think I will ask the negotiators to give you everything United's Fleet has. then we will be equal. I am waiting for the Junior Mechanic program to start so someone from the Credit Union or a Stock Clerk to surpass your compensation :) I have been reading the same TWU contract books for 34 years and practically nothing has changed. Mechanics get License Pay Fleet does not. I read a lot of material from all over the system and from other airlines. The company will never align you with the Mechanics.and you know it. That is why the mechanics are still attached to the Fleet.

I think I will ask the negotiators to give you everything United's Fleet has. then we will be equal. I am waiting for the Junior Mechanic program to start so someone from the Credit Union or a Stock Clerk to surpass your compensation :) I have been reading the same TWU contract books for 34 years and practically nothing has changed. Mechanics get License Pay Fleet does not. I read a lot of material from all over the system and from other airlines. The company will never align you with the Mechanics.and you know it. That is why the mechanics are still attached to the Fleet.

Of course they never aligned in the past. We always had to give you more to keep you guys locked in. It’s that Prom Queen, you want pink pumps mentality that we’re always concerned about. You guys are more Prima-donna than little Kiley Kardashian.

But listen here now Bucko. We don’t have to worry about that anymore and we got to bring you back down to reality since Robots and Guatemalan ex Cons and Down’s syndrome dorks are doing most of your work.

Maybe we really should detach from each other. Being attached to you guys is extremely humiliating.

I looked into your inability to use Dictionary.com and found there is no word desinged or even desing, so there is no reason to ask your question. I thought you were so much more intelligent? Try asking the SWA Mechanics on this forum maybe they can raise their IQ's to answer? Oh I could not find "rockin" at the Dictionary.com.

“desinged” on the AMP Homepage.

“I thought AMT’s were so much more intelligent”

29A1DEB4-F925-4975-B3B0-CEA3FCCB60B7.png

BTW guys just to be nice. When I try to Google search Ampnational.org it’s not searchable. You may want to check on that? You’re probably losing tons of cards if people can’t find your address.

Last edited:
Two things about license pay. First... What would fleet get license pay for? A driver's license? They are not required to hold any FAA license obviously. Second... License pay gives the company a way to avoid actual percentage raises. Example. Say we make $20 with $5 license pay.(To keep the math simple) We get a 10% raise so that comes to $2. 10% of $25 is $2.50 or course but the license pay is not factored in. So when we get a percentage raise are we actually getting that raise? No we are not.

Two things about license pay. First... What would fleet get license pay for? A driver's license? They are not required to hold any FAA license obviously. Second... License pay gives the company a way to avoid actual percentage raises. Example. Say we make $20 with $5 license pay.(To keep the math simple) We get a 10% raise so that comes to $2. 10% of $25 is $2.50 or course but the license pay is not factored in. So when we get a percentage raise are we actually getting that raise? No we are not.

I don’t care if it’s a Fishing license. If you get license pay, I should get license pay also. And no reason why you should have it and I don’t is acceptable.

And I also should be paid the same wages as you too. If you make $43.00 per hour, I should make $43,00 as well. I mean this is BS that I make over $40,000 per year less than you.

And in exchange to be fair you can have our $2.09 cent CC stipend and full pay for your first day sick. I mean it’s only fair when I start making your wages and license pay.

Woo Hoo Man!!!!!

The only contracts the twu know how to negotiate is consesion ones. So I want amp to negotiate our deal.
I would agree to have AMP in place prior to a new contract. If a new contract comes in under the asso. then you guys will have to live thru it for it's terms plus another several years after for nego's. If it were me, I would vote to have AMP in place now to nego my new contract, not these concessionary asso. NC in place now. It would just be the same same like the past several decades have been.
I know it may take a little longer, but it will be well worth it in the long run. Most need to look at the long term not the immediate term. The benefits will be much, much greater for the careers rather than the IGM'ers that want theirs now.
I have been in discussions with some of your fellow employees and the card collection is actually doing very well. Keep it up guys and we all look forward to seeing you guys get a chance to remove this asso. once and for all. Good luck to you and all involved.

Exactly. The TWU has always raped one group (mostly AMT's) to increase bennies and pay for their group (always fleet), and this is why you guys need to run like hell away from this fiasco asso. It's still just a fleet union.

Exactly. The TWU has always raped one group (mostly AMT's) to increase bennies and pay for their group (always fleet), and this is why you guys need to run like hell away from this fiasco asso. It's still just a fleet union.

American Airlines

AMT TOS Base Wages $105,000 + Benefits
FSC TOS BASE Wages $65,000 + Benefits

Fleet Service group doing an absolutely horrible job raping the poor long suffering (prima-donna) Airline Mechanics.

Those poor poor babies. Wahhhhhhhh.

Enough, Geez...
I'm tired of supporting you guys in your quest to leave the TWU. I have agreed that you have been screwed in more ways than one. But I'm even more sick of you saying crap like this. You are not getting screwed so I can have better. Everything I have I deserve and earned. It was not taken from you to enhance my pay and benefits. Why don't you cry about the Pilots and Flight Attendants. Though not represented by the TWU, they are taking such a huge share that the piece of the pie is affecting you more than anything else. In essence what you are saying is I'm overpaid and have benefits that are too good BECAUSE they took from you to do so. You want me with less so you have more. It's old guys...swamt, I haven't even joined the "you don't work fror AA" bandwagon. But you keep throwing crap out there disparaging me and my profession hoping it will fire your work groups base up...dude, enough already.

Last edited:
The narrative (AGENDA) that Fleet is the AMT Boogeyman is ridiculous, ludicrous and frankly ASININE.

The last online “economic” offer from the Company has the TOS AMT earning $122,623 all in. Meanwhile the FSC has an all in offer of $76,234.

I think those offers will be “slightly” improved on BUT if they were not the difference between the TOS AMT and FSC comes out to be

$46,389 (Not including Profit Sharing)

Hey you little AMPies go out and find yourselves a better Boogeyman.

Enough, Geez...
I'm tired of supporting you guys in your quest to leave the TWU. I have agreed that you have been screwed in more ways than one. But I'm even more sick of you saying crap like this. You are not getting screwed so I can have better. Everything I have I deserve and earned. It was not taken from you to enhance my pay and benefits. Why don't you cry about the Pilots and Flight Attendants. Though not represented by the TWU, they are taking such a huge share that the piece of the pie is affecting you more than anything else. In essence what you are saying is I'm overpaid and have benefits that are too good BECAUSE they took from you to do so. You want me with less so you have more. It's old guys...swamt, I haven't even joined the "you don't work fror AA" bandwagon. But you keep throwing crap out there disparaging me and my profession hoping it will fire your work groups base up...dude, enough already.
I know it's hard to grasp but it is all true and yes it does suck that it does exist. Sorry you fleet guys have to be part of all this but it will get better for all in the long run. Just be patient, be strong and keep supporting the mechanics getting their own class and craft union to represent them just like the Pilots and F/A's.
My support for the mechanics to get this asso. off their backs will not stop until it is done, so sorry you fleet guys will have to deal with it.
IF you were a mechanic and getting the same eye poking as the AMT's are watching other groups within the very same union keep or obtain better bennies, perks, pay or work rules then you would feel the exact same way as they do and this is one of the biggest reasons there is a fast moving card drive happening so get used to it...

The last online “economic” offer from the Company has the TOS AMT earning $122,623 all in. Meanwhile the FSC has an all in offer of $76,234.

Oops. Reality!!!!!

Latest posts

Back