US Airways Flight Attendants Have Reached 3rd Tentative Agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, if you can just take all that pinned up anger you have toward you coworkers and go out there and keep those that represent you on the the level.

Talking about anger, can you pass along to pITTbUTT that her anger is finally irrelevant.

Oh, and can you also explain to pITTbUTT's angry little minion SU, how she should manage her anger better.

See ya CC, hope you lose.

Moron Zombies defeated today!

I hope that all you adamant NO voters know that the raise that you are about to receive is IN SPITE of your best efforts.

You have cost this work group MILLIONS!

You have cost me thousands.

NO voters should do the right thing and forgo their raise.

You should thank us for your raise and then you should donate YOUR raise to a charity.

The vote may be over but you will not be forgotten.

Moron Zombies defeated today!

That means you CC.

MM!

This is a very enlightening post. First, it appears you might have a conscious, at least in regard to a public setting. You seem concerned about how volatile a certain other web group has become. Makes me thankful I am not a part of that little world. Then you even point out someone else's post from this forum indicating a disrepectful tone toward you. I am with you until you look at the context of the quote you point out. The poster of that quote was calling you out on the fact that you seem to have an obsession dropping hints as to who people are. It has become increasingly difficult to follow your vindictive intial filled rants that even some of your supporters can't understand. Anybody that does not agree with you is going to feel your wrath come *ell or high water. You speak of "tactics" used on this forum. YOUR tactics are reminicent of FUD! Fear, incertainty, doubt. This is suppose to be a management tactic but even your union has joined in on the party. LAST BEST CHANCE, MERGER, RECESS! All you have to do is keep speading these words and you may get your yes vote. This is sad as there were so many lost opportunities. They could have listened to the membership and try to work on a fix that makes most folks happy. Instead it appears they found folks like you to talk about how much money you lost the last few months. First, it is not all about the money. Hourly wage is only one part of the big picture. As you know everything in your agreement has a cost attached to it. We have argued this point for years on here. May seem like a far fetched example, but the point should be clear. Lets say your top pay is currently $20 per hour and your minimum pay is 100 hours. That is $2000 a month. Lets say the new agreement doubled your houly rate to $40. The little talked about change is that your minimum pay is now 50 hours. What? That is $2000 a month. Stupid example? Well, I don't know the latest number you stated you have lost, but it is not be the only number you should be looking at. What did you give up to get to that big gain? While the conspiracy theories, finger pointing, and name calling is easier than listening to those that differ from you it is nothing more than a distraction from the real issues.

You make a great point that this is an anonymous web forum. With that, we can feel free to talk about things that otherwise could be next to impossible in other settings. Talking religion and politics can make quick enemies of otherwise good people. Talking about your contract is like talking about both religion and politics at the same time. If you believe the bulling and intimidation tactics have migrated to here I have a solution to your problem. You could have that frank and open discussion you say you are willing to have.You could be a part of the solution instead of part of the problem. We will all be waiting.

You can call us all morons if you wish, but it still avoids any meaningful discussion you seem to be longing for.

A day late and a dollar short...and a bit long winded.

Are you going to reimburse the thousands owed my family?

I thought not.

Moron Zombies!

That means you CC.

Moron Zombies, like you, have been defeated today!

Your charity will appreciate your contribution.

Stupid is as stupid does - CLT.

MM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back