US Airways Pilots' Labor Thread 7/14-7/21 NO PERSONAL REMARKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry you can not understand
I’ll try again

Any change that effects seniority and pay is up to the judge in Arizona.
All things nic can not be bargain negotiated or change
According to the west pilots on this board. nic shuts the door on all bargaining negotiating in regards to seniority and pay. You guys are dead in the water. The judge in Arizona is involving himself with the process of the RLA. Since the beginning of the airline industry the unions have falling under the RLA. As old and out dated as it seems its all unions and management have. It’s been tweak and change over time And the judge in Arizona is try to do the same
All of what you just posted is utter nonsense and incorrect.

Sorry you can not understand
I’ll try again

Any change that effects seniority and pay is up to the judge in Arizona.
All things nic can not be bargain negotiated or change
According to the west pilots on this board. nic shuts the door on all bargaining negotiating in regards to seniority and pay. You guys are dead in the water. The judge in Arizona is involving himself with the process of the RLA. Since the beginning of the airline industry the unions have falling under the RLA. As old and out dated as it seems its all unions and management have. It’s been tweak and change over time And the judge in Arizona is try to do the same

Maybe a quick read of the court order and the findings in law would be helpful they are available on the usapa site. There nothing in them that would preclude usapa from obtaining that industry leading contract they promised.

UAL MEC has 4 cars in ORD. Don't know how new they are now. Bet they were new when bought.

I thought USAPA was a new type of union but apparently what ALPA does USAPA will do too. Stipends, Cars, Nice Hotels expense accounts, 1.95% dues and completely ineffective......Welcome back ALPA (but with less benefits for the pilots) :lol:

UAL MEC has 4 cars in ORD. Don't know how new they are now. Bet they were new when bought.

The other teams could make trouble for us if they win.
Yogi Berra

That is not much of a defense.

According to the Ford website a Taurus runs from $25,200 to $43,600 depending upon options selected.

USAPA has therefore spent between $50,000 and $87,000 for two cars, not to mention insurance, registration, etc. etc.

Please share with us the business case for this "necessary" expenditure.

I can already guess what your response is to the indefensible. "This is a strategic decision that only the membership has a right to know about." Of course the membership will not be briefed either.

So far with your stipends, cars and who knows what's next the only justification you have offered is to point out slivers of the pie where ALPA national's behavior was allegedly worse.

Are you USAPA apologists ever going to be able to point to any accomplishment?

So far the only response you have ever offered has been to point to ALPA and say; "They were worse/ at least we are not doing XXXX like ALPA did/this is all ALPA's fault."

Is USAPA ever responsible for anything?

Who cares get to the point you all should be living in a bus with no air. You are not great guys either on the East or West . Doug knows what you stand for+ that would be NADA

Bravo, I couldnt agree more. Being furloughed... making the ultimate sacrifice so the rest of you all can have your jobs, and how do we get treated... "staple to the bottom of the list... your lucky to have a job". Well sorry, thats just wrong. I dont need it all, but some gratitude and acknowledgment, and little of my seniority would be nice and appropriate.
Brian
Ultimate Sacrifice?? Exaggerate much?

Maybe if you quit so that somebody else could keep their job, that would be a sacrifice.

Suffering the pain of being on the bottom of the list and getting furloughed - that I'll grant you, but there are many folks who really have given the Ultimate Sacrifice and equating it with being furloughed denigrates what they did.

Awww. Do you miss your magazine? Maybe we can get the BPR to get a subscription to "Highlights" for you instead.

Another salient USAPA reply.

"Quick! Look, there is ALPA in the shadows! Over there! Be afraid! At least we are not them. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain with the stipend and the free car, instead listen to me the great and powerful OZ!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts