US pilot labor thread 7/5-7/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lastly, You have no idea what my problems are. Never will. But whatever they are, they would have been compounded if ALPA had stayed on the property. That is what I know for a fact. So I will continue to support USAPA or anyone else for that matter over ALPA. Any day, anytime.

You provide a glimpse around here from all your posts with your eternal hopes of a last- ditch "hail mary" pass at backing out of your agreement with the west from three years ago. USAPA was born because of Nicolau and you guys use an arbitrator's decision to fuel your endless whining of your imagined injustices you claim were handed to you by ALPA. Cry all you want, fork up as much legal dollars as you like and exchange endless support messages like a battered wives support group with your little collection of elderly friends- reality doesn't change what lies in store for you and it certainly doesn't change the past.

In the end, after suffering a few more legal defeats from your ambulance chasing legal counsel, you may realize emotions got the better of you. A joint contract three years ago would have put 100k in your pocket today as you soon head to the unemployment line. And once USAir *finally* goes belly up like it should have in May, 2005, Nicolau will be irrelevant anyway, just like you wanted. Parker thanks you for saving him so much money.

USAPA made its point and the AWAPPA pranks have stopped. Snoop
Was it worth the cost?

I can think of a cheap and easy way to end the hate-fest: stop trying to get around binding arbitration.

And oh the irony of the USAPA C&BL mentioning arbitration as a solution to certain disputes.

In the end, after suffering a few more legal defeats from your ambulance chasing legal counsel, you may realize emotions got the better of you. A joint contract three years ago would have put 100k in your pocket today as you soon head to the unemployment line. And once USAir *finally* goes belly up like it should have in May, 2005, Nicolau will be irrelevant anyway, just like you wanted. Parker thanks you for saving him so much money.

I first heard of the lawsuit when I read about it, so my emotions and those of many of us had nothing at all to do with it.

It's clear to me from your post that you want to see this company fail and go away, while I and other east pilots wanted ALPA and Nicolau to go away.

Is that how you really feel about this company, or are you just being emotional?

If I end up in the unemployment line I'm sure I'll see you there as well.

I first heard of the lawsuit when I read about it, so my emotions and those of many of us had nothing at all to do with it.

It's clear to me from your post that you want to see this company fail and go away, while I and other east pilots wanted ALPA and Nicolau to go away.

Is that how you really feel, or are you just being emotional?

If I end up in the unemployment line I'm sure I'll see you there as well.
How you misinterpret things...

Nobody wants their employer to go belly up, it is reality for LCC and maybe UAUA. And no, you won't see me next to you in the unemployment line. I have a career so I will continue to work after LCC and be contributing to your social security checks when they arrive in a few years. You are welcome.

How you misinterpret things...

Nobody wants their employer to go belly up, it is reality for LCC and maybe UAUA. And no, you won't see me next to you in the unemployment line. I have a career so I will continue to work after LCC and be contributing to your social security checks when they arrive in a few years. You are welcome.

I won't be there either.

Just as I don't want your job - I don'y want your money.

By now I would think that youngsters like you would have learned at least one lesson. Don't be so cock sure about how things will turn out.

So, can you identify which West pilot sent the envelope? Can you give me a name?
I didn't think so. The next judge who hears your whining case, any judge be it federal or state, will see your transparent attempt to frame a west pilot for what it really is. You old men are pathetic.

No, I can not give you a name, but I hear he has a very high fiber western diet. Your avatar and words used are indicative of the lack of professionalism on the part of america west airline pilots. You were a low cost regional, you are a low cost regional and will soon be an unemployed pilot from a low cost regional.

QUOTE (Megasnoop @ Jul 12 2008, 12:22 AM)
USAPA made its point and the AWAPPA pranks have stopped. Snoop

Was it worth the cost?

Hard to put a price on not being harassed, ex717. From what I hear around the PHL crewroom and our PHL Rep, the phone jamming has stopped. So, now you guys could and should start working on your DFR lawsuit war chest. We all know that's where this is all heading.

I can think of a cheap and easy way to end the hate-fest: stop trying to get around binding arbitration.

We can debate this for the next ten years. The TWA DFR is still going on, 7 years after it was filed. But by then, you guys will be 80% of the April 2005 list anyway. So you'll control the union and the top-paying CA slots. Even with DOH, I'll be yanking gear for a west pilot over the Atlantic by then. Worst-case of most old f@rts working until 65, you'll control the union in six years and you can decide who represents us. In fact, you can get a union vote in 22 months. Just get enough signatures. Good luck.

And oh the irony of the USAPA C&BL mentioning arbitration as a solution to certain disputes.

I'm not sure about the irony there, Ex. Only a good old fashioned DFR lawsuit is going to solve this.

There's a lot more than just a DFR coming your way.
Will add the above to your famous quotes. I will put it right near the quote of you below.

aquagreen73s
Rating: 0
View Member Profile
Find Member's Posts
Posted on: Apr 14 2008,
Member No.: 7,649

"You don't have the votes. Friday morning you will wake up and still have ALPA as your collective bargaining agent."

Your lips are moving again, we all know what that indicates.

Will add the above to your famous quotes. I will put it right near the quote of you below.

aquagreen73s
Rating: 0
View Member Profile
Find Member's Posts
Posted on: Apr 14 2008,
Member No.: 7,649

"You don't have the votes. Friday morning you will wake up and still have ALPA as your collective bargaining agent."

Your lips are moving again, we all know what that indicates.

Yes, I totally overestimated the collective intelligence of your group. My bad.

Lastly, You have no idea what my problems are. Never will. But whatever they are, they would have been compounded if ALPA had stayed on the property. That is what I know for a fact. So I will continue to support USAPA or anyone else for that matter over ALPA. Any day, anytime.

So we're back to ALPA being the chief cause of your USAPA support.

Have you calculated what USAPA has actually cost you and your fellow USAPA supportors when comparing your current income & benefits to what could have been easily acheived long ago with the JNC?

Will you continue to support USAPA when they realize that the only way to move forward as a cohesive group is to drop their punitive DOH position?

Failing to realize this on their own, will you continue to support USAPA despite their reckless expendature of time and money, when a judge hands down his decision that the arbitration that was mutually agreed to by both parties while represented by an earlier CBA remains enforceable as "Final and Binding" regardless of the current CBA?

Edited by Moderator. Please do not quote entire posts when responding directly below the original post. Thanks.

Had USAPA lost the election in April, our income&benefits would be no different. The Nicolau award could only be implemented as part of a new joint contract. ALPA's strategy, you will recall, was "permanent, separate operations", as well as the lawsuit which ALPA filed. Even if both tactics failed, there was still the ratification vote.

I don't engage in prognostications like many in the west, but I am reasonably confident a joint contract with the Nic intact would have been voted down. It would have been an easier vote than the one on April 17th. Even under ALPA, there could be no Nic without a contract ratified by both groups.

Regarding your last prognostication, I am quite willing to wait and see what a judge might decide.

Yes, I totally overestimated the collective intelligence of your group. My bad.

No sir, it is very obvious that america west pilots and alpa made a very serious blunder, in underestimating my "group", because you made yourselves irrelevant.

Even Mr Parker made this very clear at the recent meeting with you, in artistic, non caustic language. I think he speaks very intelligently during these meetings and your group should demand an interpreter.

So we're back to ALPA being the chief cause of your USAPA support.

Have you calculated what USAPA has actually cost you and your fellow USAPA supportors when comparing your current income & benefits to what could have been easily acheived long ago with the JNC?

Will you continue to support USAPA when they realize that the only way to move forward as a cohesive group is to drop their punitive DOH position?

Failing to realize this on their own, will you continue to support USAPA despite their reckless expendature of time and money, when a judge hands down his decision that the arbitration that was mutually agreed to by both parties while represented by an earlier CBA remains enforceable as "Final and Binding" regardless of the current CBA?
That's easy, one word answer to all of your questions, Yes!!

There are many reasons for my seeing ALPA removed, just so happens Nic is just one of them. Is it worth it? Absolutely!!

FWIW....I would rather fly with a 50 something or even 60 something pilot any day of the week....experience like that is priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back