US Pilots Labor Thread 7/7-7/14 - NO PERSONAL REMARKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWA use to fly 747 to Japan and the rest of the world. So using your logic we also have expectations of flying wide bodies all over the world.

"we also have expectations of flying wide bodies all over the world." Yes, yes..we know, and St. Nic's gift would give you that. :rolleyes: No matter that AWA didn't even begin to "bring" any such thing to the merger. :blink:

That determines the real effect of Nic, not how many numbers you "lost".

Pilots naturally have an esprit de corps that makes a protracted war alien to thie nature.

You might then ask, "Why not then go for the fences and bidding restrictions promoted by USAPA?" I think that the water has been poisoned by each sides reaction to the others behavior that there is insufficient trust to ever get something like that to work. Ironically, IMHO, it may have been accepted in the negotiations phase prior to arbitration, but that is ancient history.

1) Huh?..I mean,,WHAT? :blink:

2) Yes. that's certainly been clearly demonstrated vis a vis all the jumpseat denials and general behaviors to date.

3) "You might then ask, "Why not then go for the fences and bidding restrictions promoted by USAPA?"
You might then ask indeed...Oh wait!..I see the "logic" here now! = "I think that the water has been poisoned by each sides reaction to the others behavior that there is insufficient trust to ever get something like that to work." Hmmmm...whatever happened to all that "esprit de corps that makes a protracted war alien to their nature."? :rolleyes:

Sigh...give it up. You're never going to successfully "sell" anybody the nic. It is what it is, and no amount of spin, lipstick and eyeliner is going to make anyone want to dance with that pig, much less kiss it.

Pilots naturally have an esprit de corps that makes a protracted war alien to thie nature.

PS: I'm somewhat surprised that, with all the west's incessant talk of "All out Warfare"..."war"/"guerilla war"/etc...that you've evidently never heard of actual war, wherein opposing pilots routinely are expected to kill each other? :rolleyes:

WOW. I looked at a Ferrari once. When does that show up at my door?

AWA use to fly 747 to Japan and the rest of the world. So using your logic we also have expectations of flying wide bodies all over the world.

Please, telling me they were “looked atâ€￾

Here come the excuses why it is OK for east pilots to fly things they never expected but the west never had expectation of anything but west coast flying. As a late west pilot once asked usapa. Gentlemen, where is your integrity?

I know AWA flew 747 to Japan, but they have none now. It's little less a leap to say that an east pilot had more of a chance of flying a 767 from CLT-HNL than a west pilot flying an A330 from PHL-FCO, wouldn't you say? Use all of your integrity and tell the truth.

I've never said that a west pilot should never be able to fly the 767 or A330.

Sigh...give it up. You're never going to successfully "sell" anybody the nic.

And have you still not looked at the list to see where you would be? Why try to discourage others from seeing the reality through the smoke pouring out of CLT?

Can we all count on the upstanding east pilots to live up to your word this time of not taking anything from the west and refusing to fly that segment. Or can we expect more of the same. Gloating about what the east is getting while taking from the west and enjoying your fellow pilots decline?

You may want to watch the recent Hub videos where the CEO states the CLT service is 'independant' from the PHX flying. With ATA shutting down the only available East coast to HNL service is EWR or ATL.

People aren't going to double connect (GSO - CLT - PHX - HNL ) when they can get on Delta out of ATL.

No gloating intended - but the East Spring block hours will be increased year over year ( 2009 vs 2010 ) due to improved economic conditions in East markets. That's from the USAPA / company conference call and is posted on the USAPA website.

Please be specific with dates and explain why HP abandoned the route(s)? and who you gave it to along with maintenance issues. We all need an America West history lesson

Somehow I just don't remember seeing America West 74s all through Europe, refresh my memory and "the world". maybe you should define "world" P.S. Watch for PHL-HNL next year.

And have you still not looked at the list to see where you would be? Why try to discourage others from seeing the reality through the smoke pouring out of CLT?

Has it ever even occurred to you that any/all concerned pilots out east have long since seen exactly where they'd fall under the nic pig's hooves?

To gain some sense of the general reaction; permit me to borrow from another poster: "...but look at where the guy who SHOULD be next to really is under NIC. Makes you want to puke, and I ain't an F/O"

Speaking of "reality through the smoke pouring out".....

So you really think that the top 80 pilots in PHX will want to trickle into PHL to sit reserve on the 330, when they've been top dogs in PHX most of their careers? Does that even sound reasonable to you? Look at the bulk of the folks in the 800-2600 range and tell me what the story is.

Didn't you get the ultimate point......when 65 kicks in again they (West) will be top dogs on the 767330 in PHL/CLT in just a few short years. The east will have 250 retirements per year with No growth on the West and NO retirements on the West. Where ya gona go.....East. Also, most of the East knows what happenes in a merger, bases close, people move.......Honey they are closing fill in the blank.......lets just move to Lake Norman with the 330 pay raise we can get a nice view of the sun setting in the West. Been there done that.

I admit that I hadn't really looked at it this way until recently,

Well the middle 2000 over here has looked at it.

NIC is dead we have the votes

"the history of the clear and abundant bad faith and discrimination..."

"We're dealing with a history of proven pervasive violation of duty..."
Judge Wake
July 7th,2009

Wake turbulence ahead buckle up easties

Somehow I just don't remember seeing America West 74s all through Europe, refresh my memory and "the world". maybe you should define "world" P.S. Watch for PHL-HNL next year.

Actually, they flew many CARF flights to BRU and to Kuwait during the war. Not scheduled but, they did fly.

And this whole holier than though crap from the east about who flys what. Big deal, so what.

Fact is, NIC is it, and the east reneged on collective bargaining agreement and failed to represent all pilots.

But wait. What have we heard from the east pilots since the beginning of this merger? “I don’t want anything from the west.â€￾ “I had no expectation to do XXX.â€￾

Well that means that all of you east pilots so full of integrity will all refuse to fly that CLT-HNL flight. Because you had no expectation to fly the segment before the merger. Why would you now expect the segment now?

Can we all count on the upstanding east pilots to live up to your word this time of not taking anything from the west and refusing to fly that segment. Or can we expect more of the same. Gloating about what the east is getting while taking from the west and enjoying your fellow pilots decline?

Never mind I know the answer.

We on the east have had expectations for every city on the globe once the tranatlantic flying really grew and the wide-bodies showed up (767) and then showed up again (330). And we expect that China, if they ever start it, will be an east city, too.\

Maybe the west will get a nibble at Europe someday...when pigs fly.

Folks,

I just deleted A NUMBER of posts and suspended a member for flame bait.

STOP the "who bought whom" discussion NOW. It has NO bearing on the current situation and is just flame bait at this point.

Most of you have no idea of the negative impression you give to outsiders who may read this board. You need to think before you post.

There is nothing that anyone can say on this board which is going to affect the ultimate outcome of the case....so to fight with each other and call each other names and insult each here is both unproductive, an embarrassment to you and your profession, and will not be tolerated.

Some of the behavior on this board is reprehensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back