Way to go Parker!

Right now the other airlines are following OUR lead , we are now the trend setters.

Trend setters?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

In what? How miserable of an airline we can truly be in the eyes of our customers??

Sorry, but I don't see any of our competitors tripping over themselves to be the WORST in the industry for customer satisfaction.

Following our lead...where? Straight to the bottom and the butt of airline jokes on Late Night TV??

You've got to be kidding me. :rolleyes:

ohhh that extra 100 dollars feels so good ! maybe i'll go buy some smokes , or vodca ... take a nice day trip to SAN and just sit on the warf eating lunch , or maybe i'll vist some friends up in SEA ... oh yeah .... it feels good to be an industry leader ..... :lol:

Freedom,

You are not helping your credibility on these boards. The only thing US is leading is a race to the bottom, and the only airline REMOTELY close to them in that department is UA.

Doug Parker is scrambling to raise enough money to keep the lights on. Premium revenue is RUNNING out the door as fast as possible. Add customer dissatisfaction to the banking industry meltdown, and you'll see yields plummet in the east in a very short while.

They are about to get their wish--kettles as the prime source of revenue.

At least when CO TRIED to make some changes, they listened to their customers.

Dougie and Scott treat both their employees and customers with utter contempt. Why you are so impressed with him is beyond me.

Maybe a little too much "vodca".

maybe i'll go buy some smokes , or vodca ...

don't waist your time trying to convince these people how good a leader Parker is. They could care less. Bother way, I love vodca and smoking...can I sit with you on the warf?

ohhh that extra 100 dollars feels so good ! maybe i'll go buy some smokes , or vodca ... take a nice day trip to SAN and just sit on the warf eating lunch , or maybe i'll vist some friends up in SEA ... oh yeah .... it feels good to be an industry leader ..... :lol:

You sound like you've already hit the sauce...

you sure can baby ;)
You are truly under the Kool-aid gun when you say you actually got an fair and equal contract. Are you that stupid to believe mgmt gave you anything but NOTHING??
Extra time for debate and debacle of which airline is fairing better???! That all has to do with OUR creditors and Lendors. Only time will tell, who was corrupt and made bad decisions.

By the way, without the flight attendant and pilot contracts this airline has no future! Your fleet service is in no comparison of the fight we have on our hands!! And don't give me that old garbage we had our chance. We haven't even seen the blue prints of ANY CONTRACT for both east or west this whole WASTED 3 years my friend. Go smoke some more and have another shot of vodca!! Without unity in the groups, or fair decent treatment of the employees and customers, this place is only UP FOR SALE, or doomed to fail eventually! Dougie and Scootie are the reason for DIVISION!!!! Bottom line. :down:
Don't even get me started with all the lawsuits filed against this company by the west pilots and failied implemention by arrbitration. And let me be fair, the oust of ALPA, and date of hire fight by the East.

The customers may be “telling “ him that things are not going in the right direction , but oddly enough their still flying with us …

What us airways needs right now more than anything is more MONEY , as much as we can get … and we need to save every last dime … if we have to nickel and dime the customers ,take it right up to the point when they decide they don’t want to fly us anymore ..

You are right US needs MONEY since they are spending it faster than they are taking it in.

There are only three places any business can get money to operate

1 - Investors, selling more stock to the public probably won't work in this market

2 - Borrow it - Hard to do in this credit Crunch.

3 - Customers, well many high yield customers have left, and leisure travel is down, ( that is why the airline is reducing capacity)so how are they going to get more money?

Last night I need to get from BHM - CHS and the cheapest flight was $606.00 one-way for a flight that is about 400 miles, or revenue to the airline of $1.50 per mile or about 10 times cost. My friend that is a 90% profit margin.

My friend, I did not take the cheapest carrier, I went with one that was about $50.00 more because they offered a better value.

Parker & Company have 'chased' me away. I have been flying US since the late 70s and was a CP since the program started until this year. I am currently a Gold, and will be a silver next year with 30 segments and 16,496 miles.

The reason I left; unreliable, poor IT, dirty planes, cuts in FF program, cuts in the product offered.

Tempe has done nothing to retain my business. In fact I received a thank-you e-mail from DL thanking me for purchasing a first class ticket. The old US sent me thank yous for my high volume high profit business.

So Freedom, chasing away a customer that yields a 90% profit margin is NOT good business in my book, and that is why other airline are and have been chasing mine (and many others) business for years.

So in a year or so, we will see who opinion of Parker was right. But I would take 1 customer at a 90% profit margin rather than 10 that you loose money on.

US Airways ranks No. 1 in receiving complaints
By The Tribune-Review
Friday, October 3, 2008

US Airways received a higher rate of complaints from passengers in August than did any of the nearly 20 airlines tracked by the U.S. Department of Transportation, the agency said Thursday. The carrier received 120 passenger complaints, or 2.45 for every 100,000 boarded that month, which ranked US Airways last among the 19 carriers tracked and contrasted with an average score of 1.22. The airline ranked last in the July report as well, with a 2.16 ratio. But US Airways did better than the year earlier, when it posted a 4.42 ratio for August 2007, also last place.

You are truly under the Kool-aid gun when you say you actually got an fair and equal contract. Are you that stupid to believe mgmt gave you anything but NOTHING??
Extra time for debate and debacle of which airline is fairing better???! That all has to do with OUR creditors and Lendors. Only time will tell, who was corrupt and made bad decisions.

By the way, without the flight attendant and pilot contracts this airline has no future! Your fleet service is in no comparison of the fight we have on our hands!! And don't give me that old garbage we had our chance. We haven't even seen the blue prints of ANY CONTRACT for both east or west this whole WASTED 3 years my friend. Go smoke some more and have another shot of vodca!! Without unity in the groups, or fair decent treatment of the employees and customers, this place is only UP FOR SALE, or doomed to fail eventually! Dougie and Scootie are the reason for DIVISION!!!! Bottom line. :down:
Don't even get me started with all the lawsuits filed against this company by the west pilots and failied implemention by arrbitration. And let me be fair, the oust of ALPA, and date of hire fight by the East.

Ah , how to get through to you …

Your fight is done , for the FA’s and the pilots ….. I suggest both sides simply make peace with each other now …. It’s over …. All of you have lost …. But don’t fret , let it go , enjoy your day , enjoy the company of your co-workers and your families …

To put it in terms you might understand …

Let’s take the pilots or FA’s and say their a waiter on the titanic who work in one of it’s bars …

Let’s say your having a labor dispute with the bar owner on wages or compensation and though you might not now it , the ship is about to get hit by an ice Berge in the next half hour ….

If I walked over to you and told you what was going to happen 30 minutes from now and you actually believed me , would your labor dispute matter anymore ?

Its over my friend , the ship (US economy ) is sinking

Vodka.....................you sir, are pretty much a talking monkey.

Back