West Pilots, Would you ever consider an AAADomicile?

Would you consider an East Domicile

• PHL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DCA

• CLT

• PIT

• Never

• Total voters

CactusFlyr

Senior
May 25, 2005
I cannot ever imagine going to an East domicile. You guys seem all worked up, envisioning this flood of West pilots coming over to East domiciles. I believe you will see that this is not the case. Let me know if I have left out any domiciles.

I cannot ever imagine going to an East domicile. You guys seem all worked up, envisioning this flood of West pilots coming over to East domiciles. I believe you will see that this is not the case. Let me know if I have left out any domiciles.
BOS,LGA

There are a few west end players that live in the east and I am sure there are some PSA folks that live in the west.

The only way I would ever consider that move is if folks like USA320pilot keep pissin me off :lol:

Whups!

Looks like 2 votes for PHL. Now why would anybody out west want to come east for that???

Widebodies.

A320 Driver B)

Cooler heads will prevail.
Attrition will water down resentment.
Some furloughs will not come back.
Newhires will come in with their own attitude and work ethic that will not favor AAA or AWA.

This is why no fence will ever be agreed to. Attrition will water down the animosity and resentment that is out there.

Merry Christmas

I forgot, you have no dog in this yet you keep bumping gums like you do. Are you even employed anywhere or do you just follow me around the board like a puppy??

OOHHH that hurt! LOL - Kindercare children are more brutal than that post - Actually i do have a dog in this - just one you don't know about, nor do I care to tell you. I don't follow anywhere I lead... I am just posting after you, because you are on here posting every other post trying to persuade these patrons of the message board that nothing will change.. however; you know that the truth is, you are in jeopardy of actually paying heavy consequences for the unfair policy that was broken in arbitration.. which will affect everyone negatively and for years..

OOHHH that hurt! LOL - Kindercare children are more brutal than that post - Actually i do have a dog in this - just one you don't know about, nor do I care to tell you. I don't follow anywhere I lead... I am just posting after you, because you are on here posting every other post trying to persuade these patrons of the message board that nothing will change.. however; you know that the truth is, you are in jeopardy of actually paying heavy consequences for the unfair policy that was broken in arbitration.. which will affect everyone negatively and for years..

See there's the difference right there, you're looking to insult and for a fight I'm not. Seems like you are a follower as opposed to a leader in this case now doesn't it.

I don't care who you know that works on the east side as it really makes no difference one way or another. I am not the least bit worried as the EC will inform your dog and the world that the award will be defended by the national union!!! Your DOG thinks that they are going to right their wrongs on our backs then you and your DOG have another thing coming. The only price we will pay on this side is watching your DOG and others make fools of themselves. Get the clue this thinkg is over and no amount of crying is going to change that. Suggested reading for you your DOG and everyone else is AAA#6 post directly above...

My best to you and your DOG...

See there's the difference right there, you're looking to insult and for a fight I'm not. Seems like you are a follower as opposed to a leader in this case now doesn't it.

Uh. Ok. Read it real slowly. You claim that you didn't start out with insults, but Donttouchthebeauty did. That would make you the follower. :lol:

But obvoiously you did lead in that regard. You are a leader. B)

There are already some west pilots eager to bid east simply because they live there. Similarly, there may be some east pilots looking to go west for the same reasons. Why not? Commuting is a real pain, and long-distance commuting is a long-distance pain.

One enterprising west pilot I've carried from PHL to PHX or LAS actually acquired a PHL airport employee parking/ramp badge (the blue one)! (I saw it myself, and asked about how he got it.) He went outside the channels of the Chief Pilot office (not nefariously, but because he didn't know any better), and the Station Manager's office filled out all the paperwork for him to get that badge! Even east PHL-based pilots have to jump through a gazillion fiery hoops to get one of these, and when you leave PHL they yank it back pronto. So, here we have a guy who has NEVER been based in PHL, but he gets free employee parking and ramp privileges!

So I know of at least one west pilot who is already settled in to the PHL airport life style.

Back