what are we asking for?

Then google lm-2 and it should bring you to the DOL's page and click on union search then follow the boxes.

I feel given that the company is making dough over dough we should not give up anything   however one particular issue I see is catering   AA has LSG doing their flights LUS has its own   I have a gut feeling that DP gonna want to give up LUS catering in favor of LSG doing it.     in any new JCBA  we should grandfather all current cities in   keep the  mainline count at 1 a day or enhance it better    increase wages     To me  there is no reason we should give up anything    its high time we get back what we lost    

MetalMover said:
Just that? Not interested in getting back ANY other concession?
The question asked for one demand. I gave one. I do have more.

1. DATE OF HIRE SENIORITY for ALL bidding purposes. Shift Bids, Vacations, Transfers - In-House &  To Other Cities, & Promotions.

2. Lead Pay Premium Minimum $2.00 per hour, with $1.00 increases for every 10 years of seniority.

3. 401k Company match up to 15% depending on seniority.

4. Holiday Pay for all Government Holidays

5. More Fulltime, Less Parttime

6. Highest Pay of all USA Airlines

7. A Choice of Medical Plans.  A single medical plan thrown at us doesn't always fit based on the city an employee lives in. Each geographical region of the country is different. Medical Plans should be chosen Region or       
    State, giving the employee something they are more familiar with.

Rogue.....

Reactions: 2 people
MetalMover said:
591 posted the US/IAM cs policy because of member requests. There has been talk of changing LAA policy. Rule for rule, the US policy is somewhat more restricted than AA in what is allowed.
Yes this seems to be whats coming. The new cs policy for the new aa will mirror the iam/us policy is the latest talk . Details coming soon!  

Ramp Rogue said:

1. DATE OF HIRE SENIORITY for ALL bidding purposes. Shift Bids, Vacations, Transfers - In-House &  To Other Cities, & Promotions.

2. Lead Pay Premium Minimum $2.00 per hour, with $1.00 increases for every 10 years of seniority.

7. A Choice of Medical Plans.  A single medical plan thrown at us doesn't always fit based on the city an employee lives in. Each geographical region of the country is different. Medical Plans should be chosen Region or       

Rogue.....
Sounds reasonable to me ! 

Except the Association will push for the IAM pension plan which will replace the company match. A big financial loss if your trying to push for a bigger contribution and a pay raise. Educate yourselves on the IAM pension plan versus the current 401K company match.  401K is your money the IAM pension is a dream if you think you will get something better than your 401K.

Reactions: 4 people
Ramp Rogue said:

Rogue.....
All that sounds good Rogue

One last thing though...............change that god awful $9 hr sick bank payout for retirement to your actual pay grade $$

That sh*t is bankruptcy language. How did that sneak through the last negotiations????????? 

Latest posts