what are we asking for?

WeAAsles said:
You really should find a non Union job where you can negotiate your own pay and benefits. I think you would be a lot more satisfied from your own accomplishments at negotiating for your skills? Private Corporations pay pretty well I think? 
You just don't get it do you? There are no negotiations with the twu, The twu is just a distributor of the handouts given by the company.  To where the spoils go depends on the international.

Now international if you are reading this lets have a contract that has the biggest share going towards an early out package. One that leaves guys like weasy sucking hind tit. Maybe a B scale srp/osm,  B scale fleet service clerks,  B scale stock clerks, 20 year top outs etc.etc. Nothing like getting out the ole twu play book and crafting a deal thats win win win. The twu can use all the old sayings as well. Get em next time, will file BK,,  you ask for it and you got it brother!

WeAAsles said:
The topic of this thread is:

what are we asking for?
The mechanics are asking for an Industry Leading Contract. It appears you on the other hand since as a Fleet Service Clerk who has been at the top of the industry in pay, at least, wants the mechanics to just be satisfied with whatever protects the collective. We are asking for something you have been enjoying for possibly your entire career. Unless as you accuse others of not being an American Employee.

Why do you mechanics insist on saying fleet is at the top in pay. You guys need to do a little research and find someone else to complain about. Fleet this, fleet that...Buck, just so you know, we are number four in pay. That would be the bottom. It was even posted a couple of weeks ago on this forum for all mechanics to see.

AANOTOK said:
Why do you mechanics insist on saying fleet is at the top in pay. You guys need to do a little research and find someone else to complain about. Fleet this, fleet that...Buck, just so you know, we are number four in pay. That would be the bottom. It was even posted a couple of weeks ago on this forum for all mechanics to see.
Ok, then why does Fleet even come to spar with the mechanics? I will admit I am wrong about Fleet's pay position today, however in the past it has been the case.

Buck said:
The mechanics are asking for an Industry Leading Contract. It appears you on the other hand since as a Fleet Service Clerk who has been at the top of the industry in pay, at least, wants the mechanics to just be satisfied with whatever protects the collective. We are asking for something you have been enjoying for possibly your entire career. Unless as you accuse others of not being an American Employee.
SWA Fleet $25.97 They also enjoy shift differential
http://twu555.org/portals/12/PDFfiles/2008-201120CBA.pdf

UAL Fleet $24.60 They also enjoy shift differential
http://www.iam141.org/docs/2013-2016%20FLEET%20SERVICE%20EMPLOYEES.pdf

DL Fleet $24.81 They also enjoy shift differential
No Union, No contract (Ask Kev on these boards if you need to know)

AA Fleet $23.00 No shift differential
http://twu.org/Portals/0/AirContracts/aa_FleetServiceAgreement.pdf

Maybe if you used the brain that you supposedly have since you're a Maintenance professional you would have done this research for yourself?

(Now watch readers the next comeback of course expected is another anti TWU rant just to keep propelling their BS agenda, watch for it)

Buck said:
Ok, then why does Fleet even come to spar with the mechanics? I will admit I am wrong about Fleet's pay position today, however in the past it has been the case.
Of course it has. Because we keep taking it from you. Yes we took everything. Oh wait. Damn it you make $36.00 per hour and I make $23.00.

Happy Happy Joy Joy we have another negotiation coming up where I can take more from you.

Bunch of Diva's....... 

.put the clown weasels on ignore he is just a paid twu shrill. Not worth the time and effort

WeAAsles said:
Of course it has. Because we keep taking it from you. Yes we took everything. Oh wait. Damn it you make $36.00 per hour and I make $23.00.

Happy Happy Joy Joy we have another negotiation coming up where I can take more from you.

Bunch of Diva's....... 
You could have selected a different craft.

dfw gen said:
.put the clown weasels on ignore he is just a paid twu shrill. Not worth the time and effort
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO IT. IGNORE ME.

Just stop writing such STUPID STUPID STUPID CHIT. PLEASE

That's all I'm asking.

Funny how the IAM negotiating committee is already in gear preparing for negotiations and nothing from the TWU yet?
The IAM is the smaller union and by all means should have been out but instead they will be in charge for the first two years which includes the first concessionary JCBA of the New American. USAir management is running the show and IAM is running the negotiations. Boy are we gonna get hosed by the company with the blessing of the Association. They are so fast to start negotiations that all everyone is going to look at is the money. Watch out guys the devil is in the writing. Watch that IAM Pension being thrown in there on some back pages. With the latest NMB ruling stating that the unions speak on our behalf why even bother to vote on a contract that already has been proven in a lawsuit that we do not have a say since the International owns the contract. Face it guys unless we fire the two unions and this association scam we will be their bitches for ever.
How much more do we need to take until enough is enough? Stay tuned for more as negotiations begin.
I was wondering 1AA, are you Fleet or MTC?

The IAM in total has more members than the TWU, yes the TWU has more members at the New AA, but not overall.

700UW said:
The IAM in total has more members than the TWU, yes the TWU has more members at the New AA, but not overall.
Relevance to AA?

AANOTOK said:
Fleet gives that impression because they seem to be happy with the TWU in all the concessions and elimination of cabin services. Maybe because they act like sheep when the TWU dictates to them what they will accept in negotiations.

Back