What Davex2 Want From Pilots

oldcrow

Advanced
Aug 29, 2002
My friend "the pilot" just told me DaveX2 want the following from the pilots .
(1) 95 hour flex month
(2) all training "pay no credit"
(3) No flight pay for Deadhead , just rig pay .
(4) Change in "Minimum Day" ?
(5) Not sure about a W2 paycut

Sure hope the pilots like to fly !

1-Training pay is already pay no credit
2-We don't have a min day anymore- just a variable min
3- Give up DH pay IF we get 1-3 trip rig back.
4- 95 hrs IF we get it in 16 days max.

EyeInTheSky said:
95 hours! Wow, what a guy. Commuters will never be home. Again another slap in the face. No way.
Onward soldier and do your duty :angry:

He blesses the boys as they stand in life
The smell of gun grease and their bayonets they shine
He's here to help them all that he can
To make them feel wanted he's a good holy man.
Sky pilot, sky pilot, how high can you fly
You'll never never never reach the sky.
He smiles at the young soldiers
Tells them it's all right
He knows of their fears in the forthcoming fight
Soon there'll be blood and many will die
Mother and fathers back home they will cry.
He humbles a prayer and it ends with a smile
The order is given they move down the line
But hell stay behind and he'll meditate
But it won't stop to bleeding or is the hate.
As the young men move out into the battle zone
He feels good with god you're never alone
He feels so tired and he lays on his bed
Hopes the men will find courage
In the words that he's said.
You're soldiers of god you must understand
The fate of your country is in your young hands
May god give you strength do your job really well
If it all was worth in only time it will tell.
In the morning they returned with tears in their eyes
The stench of death drifts up to the skies
A young soldier so it looks at the sky bright
Remember the words thou shalt not kill.

:up: about time dave did something you cant make money with everyone on vacation half a MONTH EVERY MONTH OF THE YEAR

i don't think i like that d/h thing. they are probrably gonna ask the f/a's for the same. maybe they intend to d/h us more which wouldn't make any sense since its not efficient to d/h us everywhere.

The F/A's will be screwed because all our rigs are "ME TOO" with ALPA. If they change the rigs then the F/A's are changed as well.

etops1 said:
i don't think i like that d/h thing. they are probrably gonna ask the f/a's for the same. maybe they intend to d/h us more which wouldn't make any sense since its not efficient to d/h us everywhere.
You can count on it. Then, they'll break the crews up and have folks DHing all over for no pay. What a deal. If they don't want to pay us to do it, then they shouldn't SCHEDULE us to do it. :eek:

in return...

Dave returns all options granted to him
Dave works for same pay as JBLU CEO
If there is not an operational profit (cash flow neutral or better) within 60 days of implementation of new pilot wish list Dave walks. after admitting in public UAIR is failing due to poor managment.

lead follow or get out of the way

:ph34r:

:shock: in return

Dave returns all options granted to him
Dave works for same salary as JBLU CEO

if no operating profit is indicated within 60 days after pilots agree to concessions
Dave leaves and admits his skills are inadequate to manage a large company (in public/writing)

Lead follow or get out of the way.

is it me or for those that can remember the movie Wall Street

bud fox = dave s.
gordon gecko= dave B.

:shock:

USAirBoyA330 said:
The F/A's will be screwed because all our rigs are "ME TOO" with ALPA. If they change the rigs then the F/A's are changed as well.
No wonder Chip wants the rest of the labor on board. If the pilots agree to fly 95 hours and change duty rigs, DH pay, that will change f/as working conditions without ever even "sneezing" at the table. If these 60 a/c come on board without increasing pilot "head count", then many of those boys flying 95 hours will move to the left seat. This is an instant pay increase.

I heard the rumor, but I am not sure it is fact. I heard they are just going to listen to the plan. There is no discussions planned. This could all be a ploy to divide labor groups from each other.

NOTE!!!!! AFA wanted "with sizzle" to keep the " me too " clause. If this happens thank AFA !

Ah, come on USfli, you just love to give. You should be waiting with anticipation...Pilots are just helping you out if they give this...so you can keep your butt on the airplane just a little longer! :up:

Its time for those "productivity enhancements" you have been bantering for..."help Dave", help Dave, he's only human, he's only human", blah, blah, blah...

Back