What Davex2 Want From Pilots

As Peter Graves Character said in Airplane, "Hey A320Pilot, ever been to a Turkish Prison?"

Pit bull How about 99% of the contract that your dont discuss? USA320Pilot is correct. We are talking across the board here and South west by far beats us and others in productivity simply because their contract allows it. APples to apples my friend.......talk about using parts of the boof for your own point! Reality is ( and if your union you need to talk to your group) because your rocking vote will not be the majority. When all else fails, people will vote whatever keeps themselves alive, with no concern what the union believes or doesnt believe.

usflyboi,

That's how I know you are not part of our group.....Lesson 1, the members are the union. Lesson 2, you have no idea what makes up the majority vote, even at the MEC table. As a reminder, Pittsburgh f/as voted the winter concession down. PHL needed 68 votes to vote it down as a mjority.

As USA320 loves to suggest, I too, will suggest you find a job at SW. They are hiring.

usfliboi said:
Pit bull How about 99% of the contract that your dont discuss? USA320Pilot is correct. We are talking across the board here and South west by far beats us and others in productivity simply because their contract allows it. APples to apples my friend.......talk about using parts of the boof for your own point! Reality is ( and if your union you need to talk to your group) because your rocking vote will not be the majority. When all else fails, people will vote whatever keeps themselves alive, with no concern what the union believes or doesnt believe.
If you're talking about the F/A contract. and I think you are, SW's F/As are negotiating theirs RIGHT NOW, and it looks to get really ugly. Maybe if UAIR folks can hold out a few more weeks the comparison will get alot better. Hey fliboi, what makes you think that ANYBODY (except apparently you and US320Pilot) believes anything these clowns are saying? From the past everyone should know that the decision has likely already been made, and the only difference it may make is the amount of profit Bronner sticks into his pocket after he fragments the company. I wouldn't doubt for a second that part of this next round includes changes in the fragmentation language in ALL the contracts! If nothing else, he'll make a bundle more if he can sell this thing (probably in pieces) with lower labor costs! Then, whomoever buys UAIR can just stick the employees on the bottom, their argument being that their positions are equivalent considering the lower pay and "career expectations" at UAIR. Cutting wages and benefits now just means that you either go out on the street with less in your bank account, or, have far less bargaining power in a merger or fragmentation situation. I'm all for better efficiency, but management already has the tools to implement that now. :angry:

700UW said:
Well you know what we are not gonna give, so better get out the three stripe epilates and getting ready for the right seat.
Sadly .. you accuse others of misinformation. Sorry to have to be the one to inform you that Captains wear four stripes, and a move to the "right seat" , or First Officer position, would be three stripes. However, once a Captain always a Captain, so four stripes can be worn in either seat.

Are you qualified to even be posting on this board?? If you do not know that a Captain wears four stripes, I have to wonder.......

2BorNot2B said:
Are you qualified to even be posting on this board?? If you do not know that a Captain wears four stripes, I have to wonder.......
WTF?

You know, I personally care if the guys in both seats are typed on the bird, had no training events, are awake this morning, and are thinking clearly. Absent that, I don't care if the only stripes the guy/gal is wearing are on his or her undergarments.

Not knowing the particular ritual for whose Captains can wear 4, versus the defrocked ex-Captains now working the right seat wearing 3, etc is a red herring, at best.

I think the message, which sounded a bit like "The remaining unions are not going to drive themselves to foodstamp usage for ALPA's benefit" remains the same.

Sadly .. you accuse others of misinformation. Sorry to have to be the one to inform you that Captains wear four stripes, and a move to the "right seat" , or First Officer position, would be three stripes. However, once a Captain always a Captain, so four stripes can be worn in either seat.

Are you qualified to even be posting on this board?? If you do not know that a Captain wears four stripes, I have to wonder.......[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
Lets see, I got a computer, internet service, a board name, and fingers, guess that makes me qualified to post here.

And I don't give a rat's ### how many stripes he will wear, right seat is F/O.

PORTION DELETED

PITbull said:
usflyboi,

That's how I know you are not part of our group.....Lesson 1, the members are the union. Lesson 2, you have no idea what makes up the majority vote, even at the MEC table. As a reminder, Pittsburgh f/as voted the winter concession down. PHL needed 68 votes to vote it down as a mjority.

As USA320 loves to suggest, I too, will suggest you find a job at SW. They are hiring.
Pit I have continued to offer my name as well as employee number for yours. I have nothing to hide. Its obvious to me you cant believ that im doing the same job as you and i have a different take on things. It bothers me you use sw as an example only where it fits your argument. Tell the folks on the board about the luv contract for its f/a s Theres a big difference when it comes to productivity. PIT btw did vote it down and I believe in the next few years god forbid there wont even be a pit or much of one to vote nay or yea. BTW tell Perry I said hello He is a personal friend from way back. Hell know exactly who I am and that should muffle your stance Im not one of you ! Again Im one of You and there are many many of us who feel differently than you do in fact the last vote proved it and will again my friend . For the record I do not like what has is and will happen. BUT IM NOT STUPID I KNOW WHERE MY BUTTER IS IN THE FRIDGE!

2BorNot2B said:
700UW said:
Well you know what we are not gonna give, so better get out the three stripe epilates and getting ready for the right seat.

Where did you hear this? At UAIR, if you downgrade you put three stripes back on. You only keep the 4 stripes on the jacket, and that's only so that you don't have to get a new one. And they're called epaulets, not whatever you called them.

Back