what has the association accomplished?

The details are irrelevant. A question was both asked and answered.

And again ALL Contracts come with a price. ALL OF THEM.
And my answer is the ASSociation accomplished a substantial pay increase in exchange for substantial concessions.

And my answer is the ASSociation accomplished a substantial pay increase in exchange for substantial concessions.

And I can find that in every contract all over the industry up to and including an old favorite of yours that it seems you finally lost interest in.

Anyway I’ll keep the raise myself. If you don’t want it I don’t know what to tell you.

And I can find that in every contract all over the industry up to and including an old favorite of yours that it seems you finally lost interest in.

Anyway I’ll keep the raise myself. If you don’t want it I don’t know what to tell you.
The raise was the least they could do considering what was lost.

This response is expected from the average on here. I don’t expect it from you because I don’t consider you to be the average.
I'm answering the question of what the association accomplished.....Any union could have negotiated that deal.
But ok, the pay raise was accomplished by the ASS....But that's it.

I'm answering the question of what the association accomplished.....Any union could have negotiated that deal.
But ok, the pay raise was accomplished by the ASS....But that's it.

Did you know that the Company only wanted to give half the raises for the deal? Maybe another Union would have accepted that? Maybe another Union would have made no deal at all and I’d be out $20,000 so far. Didn’t you guys make a mistake years ago that cost you over $100,000?

Did you know that the Company only wanted to give half the raises for the deal? Maybe another Union would have accepted that? Maybe another Union would have made no deal at all and I’d be out $20,000 so far. Didn’t you guys make a mistake years ago that cost you over $100,000?
We've made alot of mistakes...Mostly because we believed TWU propaganda.

With or without the Association the raise was coming.

Was the Fairie Queen going to drop by late one night and sprinkle magical money fairie dust all around your room so it would sprout green Benjamin’s? Lol.

Ok sure.

We've made alot of mistakes...Mostly because we believed TWU propaganda.

Actually I think you guys listened a little too much to Bob. And I like Bob but he also tends to be wrong on many issues.

He’s a little too radical sometimes to be taken seriously.

Actually I think you guys listened a little too much to Bob. And I like Bob but he also tends to be wrong on many issues.

He’s a little too radical sometimes to be taken seriously.
Was elected to his office. Can't pick and choose whom to believe.

Latest posts

Back