What the AA CEO LEARNED FROM HERB KELLEHER.

You're living in the past, Bears.

Parker screwed up by trusting that the unions would stick with him. It appears that AA has lost most of the cost advantages they gained in bankruptcy with perhaps the exception of pensions, and from a network perspective, it's really not clear where they've gained anything.

I don't know your CEO, but if I were to guess, pretty sure that whole article you posted with Parker prasing Herb and saying he is learning to listen like the Herbie is just an act to try and make himself look good. He is right about one thing, Parker is not even close to being like Herb for sure. There is not a CEO out there that even can come close to the way Herb was. Herb genuinely luved and cared for his employees, all employees. For someone to come out in the presses to try and make themselves look as good or even partially as good as Herb should be ashamed of themselves for using Herb's character for such a task. As far as I am concerned he now just got moved to the bottom of the list of CEO's.

Well swamt, I'll give you, that Herb really did care about his people. However, when it came to being 'crafty, or dumb as a fox, or shrewd, No One could hold a candle to our old boss, (Uncle) Bobby Crandall !

Anything Parker learned from Herb he did the opposite. He has made the once proud AA an embarrassment to the industry. America Waste/US Scare should have went into liquidation but they suckered our pilots and flight attendants into this abortion of a merger. After my 34 years of legacy AA time I can only describe this airline as a totally toxic work place.

Anything Parker learned from Herb he did the opposite. He has made the once proud AA an embarrassment to the industry. America Waste/US Scare should have went into liquidation but they suckered our pilots and flight attendants into this abortion of a merger. After my 34 years of legacy AA time I can only describe this airline as a totally toxic work place.

Oh, come on. Don't hold back. This is an open and honest bulletin board. As La Li Lu said, tell us how you really feel.:D:rolleyes:

You left off TWA and the IAMs bitterness and history at AA

Josh