What Would Happen if ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS were REMOVED from America

How MANY, MANY years have I been trying to teach 'certain ' cooler' IDIOTS as to WHY the WALL was never built during the span when GWB had controll of all three branches of government ??

Sooooo, here goes once again. AS this great video explains, it's all about the GOP's G O D (the Holy grail if you will) .......... M O N E Y, like in CAPITALISM at ANY COST. How many Phoney hypocritical conservative P-RICKS, go on TV yelling on FUX News,.... 'Rid OUR Country of his illegal SCOURGE", yet only discreetly telling (in the case of GWB) "Don't DARE close off the Border". " I need those F'n wetbacks for my Giant Agra business'. No Junior high school educated US Red Neck will pick strawberries for for $5 an hour" In the end, we will have ANOTHER Donald (duck) T-Rump failure for the record books.

Ahh. (Again),
The Republican Party.

The GIFT that (always) KEEPS on GIVING !!

( I wonder what's next from the MORONS Twitter account. Maybe,.." HEY, my Private 'Sheet House " in the 'Tower' has been bugged. CNN Knows for Sure that I FARTED 6 times between 6-7 pm,yesterday " !

COO - COO, COO - COO, COO - COO !!!!!!!!!

An analysis of cost vs. savings of deporting illegal aliens.
The Dems need these people to rebuild their base they need under educated, ill informed, frightened government dependent people. The Dems need the flow of immigrants to restock the pond if you will. Don't forget a lot of these millenniums protesting now will have a change of heart once they get out in the real world

The Dems need these people to rebuild their base they need under educated, ill informed, frightened government dependent people. The Dems need the flow of immigrants to restock the pond if you will. Don't forget a lot of these millenniums protesting now will have a change of heart once they get out in the real world
And a lot of supporters for the dear leader and republicans will have a change of heart when they realize that making America great again didn't include them.

And a lot of supporters for the dear leader and republicans will have a change of heart when they realize that making America great again didn't include them.
Almost 300,000 jobs this month Samsung is spending 300 million in US Picking up manufacturing appliances in US cutting back Mexico. When was the last time someone built a fridge in US? Folks will have money to spend on trips that's good for US isn't fellow airline employee?

Almost 300,000 jobs this month Samsung is spending 300 million in US Picking up manufacturing appliances in US cutting back Mexico. When was the last time someone built a fridge in US? Folks will have money to spend on trips that's good for US isn't fellow airline employee?
They expect to create 500 jobs. Tell me...if you go to buy a Fridge and the Samsung is $1500 while the Mexican made Frigidare is $1300 (even after the tariff), which one would you buy? Bear in mind that for the past 40 years, you have had American made alternatives you could have bought, but didn't.

They expect to create 500 jobs. Tell me...if you go to buy a Fridge and the Samsung is $1500 while the Mexican made Frigidare is $1300 (even after the tariff), which one would you buy? Bear in mind that for the past 40 years, you have had American made alternatives you could have bought, but didn't.
If there is only a $200 dollar difference definitely the one better built. To Be honest I spent $1500 on a American Fender strat when I could have spent about $600 for a Fender made in Mexico. In the end it really didn't matter because I suck. You interested in a guitar?

Reactions: Zom JFK
Almost 300,000 jobs were created this month in US. That doesn't include Samsung's jobs . Sorry for the confusion

If there is only a $200 dollar difference definitely the one better built. To Be honest I spent $1500 on a American Fender strat when I could have spent about $600 for a Fender made in Mexico. In the end it really didn't matter because I suck. You interested in a guitar?
Good for you. I was buying American made clothing for years. Many people didn't. Just look at Walmart sales. Samsung may well get a lot of supporters of the dear leader to buy their stuff. It's called "marketing". The thing is - manufacturers may well play their trump card (no pun intended) buy deliberately lowering the price. Chevy and Ford closed plants here and built them in Mexico because American labor costs were supposedly far too high. But if you look at a Mexican made Ford or Chevy, it is priced as though nobody but 25 year UAW vets touched those vehicles. They have a lot of wiggle room to lower the prices to undercut.

Latest posts