What Would Happen if ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS were REMOVED from America

the only breakdown is the idiot liberal protesters when they aren't beating someone up they're destroying property or better yet they are suppressing free speech .
pretty quite on all that aren't you

how can you type with your lips attached to obamas backside like a barnacle on a ships hull

How MANY, MANY years have I been trying to teach 'certain ' cooler' IDIOTS as to WHY the WALL was never built during the span when GWB had controll of all three branches of government ??

Sooooo, here goes once again. AS this great video explains, it's all about the GOP's G O D (the Holy grail if you will) .......... M O N E Y, like in CAPITALISM at ANY COST. How many Phoney hypocritical conservative P-RICKS, go on TV yelling on FUX News,.... 'Rid OUR Country of his illegal SCOURGE", yet only discreetly telling (in the case of GWB) "Don't DARE close off the Border". " I need those F'n wetbacks for my Giant Agra business'. No Junior high school educated US Red Neck will pick strawberries for for $5 an hour" In the end, we will have ANOTHER Donald (duck) T-Rump failure for the record books.

Ahh. (Again),
The Republican Party.

The GIFT that (always) KEEPS on GIVING !!

( I wonder what's next from the MORONS Twitter account. Maybe,.." HEY, my Private 'Sheet House " in the 'Tower' has been bugged. CNN Knows for Sure that I FARTED 6 times between 6-7 pm,yesterday " !

COO - COO, COO - COO, COO - COO !!!!!!!!!

Ahhh, Bear, if you check, Regan passed legislation to build the wall which every congress since then has not complied......and beyond that, Bill Clinton passed the voter ID act in 1993, I think, and that was also never complied with.

And beyond that, you should check on your party as Schumer/Obama and company are driving a wooden stake into the hearts of their own middle class voters with this left wing horseshit.

Ahhh, Bear, if you check, Regan passed legislation to build the wall which every congress since then has not complied......and beyond that, Bill Clinton passed the voter ID act in 1993, I think, and that was also never complied with.

And beyond that, you should check on your party as Schumer/Obama and company are driving a wooden stake into the hearts of their own middle class voters with this left wing horseshit.

G - DAM it dell, QUIT 'Shuckin' and Jivin' and answer the F queston !
W H Y, was the G - Dam wall never built during GWB's realm, when he HAD GOP control of the House and Senate, which would give him ALL the needed votes he'd need, regardless of how many Dems would have voted NO ??

Now I'll answer the question for you. Certain GOP house members who represented the (food) growing districts around RED State America were silently told in NO uncertain terms, NOT to vote YES, or be absent when the vote was taken, BECAUSE, as we ALL know the phoney agra business owners, who were pontificating on FUX News in public, NEVER could afford $$$$$$$$$ to have a wall built, because WHY dell, BECAUSE US citizen 'Jethro ' from some sh*t HOLE in Texas would NOT go into those sweltering hot fields for $5 bucks an hour. Probably not even for $10.

So dell. E N O U G H....bobbin' and weavin' brother !!!!!!!!

G - DAM it dell, QUIT 'Shuckin' and Jivin' and answer the F queston !
W H Y, was the G - Dam wall never built during GWB's realm, when he HAD GOP control of the House and Senate, which would give him ALL the needed votes he'd need, regardless of how many Dems would have voted NO ??

Now I'll answer the question for you. Certain GOP house members who represented the (food) growing districts around RED State America were silently told in NO uncertain terms, NOT to vote YES, or be absent when the vote was taken, BECAUSE, as we ALL know the phoney agra business owners, who were pontificating on FUX News in public, NEVER could afford $$$$$$$$$ to have a wall built, because WHY dell, BECAUSE US citizen 'Jethro ' from some sh*t HOLE in Texas would NOT go into those sweltering hot fields for $5 bucks an hour. Probably not even for $10.

So dell. E N O U G H....bobbin' and weavin' brother !!!!!!!!
Playtstations and welfare? To busy gang banging maybe? We have generations of people raised on welfare that otherwise would be a perfectly good workforce but if they actually went to work then the sit at home money would go away. Where is the incentive to go to work? Should I sit at home today, play games, go hang out with the homies and collect my free monies or go work the hot fields? Hmmmmm, let me lay here a few hours and think about it.

Playtstations and welfare? To busy gang banging maybe? We have generations of people raised on welfare that otherwise would be a perfectly good workforce but if they actually went to work then the sit at home money would go away. Where is the incentive to go to work? Should I sit at home today, play games, go hang out with the homies and collect my free monies or go work the hot fields? Hmmmmm, let me lay here a few hours and think about it.
You know, even without welfare, there is more money is selling crack than there is in a real job. If we keep the strict drug laws, your tax dollars are STILL going to go these folks when they are in jail.

I'd suggest chapstick might keep your lips moist while their planted back there

You know, even without welfare, there is more money is selling crack than there is in a real job. If we keep the strict drug laws, your tax dollars are STILL going to go these folks when they are in jail.
I would prefer paying for them to be in jail than pay for them to run the streets.

You do realize that jailing them costs more that what we pay them in welfare, don't you?
Not true. Most welfare recipients recieve much more than welfare. Once you factor in section 8, food stamps, Medicaid and the crime factor you are way over what it takes to just keep them quietly in jail.

You do realize the it is people with your leftists stance of let's share everything that has this country twenty-trillion in debt.

Not true. Most welfare recipients recieve much more than welfare. Once you factor in section 8, food stamps, Medicaid and the crime factor you are way over what it takes to just keep them quietly in jail.

You do realize the it is people with your leftists stance of let's share everything that has this country twenty-trillion in debt.

Section 8 is paid once a month. HOusing a prisoner is paid every single day, 24/7. And if anybody is spouting a "leftist stance", you have to remember that YOU were the one posting that health care reform could use the base laid out in Medicare. Just expand on it. Not that I disagree with that...but if you are saying that, you are 180 degrees opposed to this guy

We have generations of people raised on welfare that otherwise would be a perfectly good workforce but if they actually went to work then the sit at home money would go away. Where is the incentive to go to work?
Where indeed.

I would prefer paying for them to be in jail than pay for them to run the streets.
Classic.

Lifelong welfare recipients don't share they simply consume. If you think sharing is a leftist agenda you need to rethink your position. Redistribution of wealth to parasites is not sharing, it is theft.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back