Where are they

I was wondering the same thing too. Itd be cool if they had that or something as a memory type of thing
The plan was to combine the two forums, like happened with the US/HP merger. Unless the plan changed or they're in the middle of doing that now, they're all here mixed in with the DL threads in order of the date of last post.

The reason I happen to know that is that someone else asked what would happen to the NW forum with the merger and I replied with the info about the merging of the US and HP forums. Then a moderator confirmed it.

Jim

Merge the NW forum with the DL forum, by the actual time and dates the posts were made on the NW forum, would make the most sense to me, because NW is now DL!

Merge the NW forum with the DL forum, by the actual time and dates the posts were made

USAv orders threads by the time/date of the last post in the thread (threads with a poll are an exception). But that may have been what you meant.

Jim

Just looking over the last three pages of posts I see none of the former nwa pages. Most notably, by far the largest thread post in USAv history, "Fun Contest, Where will the next nwa emergency be?". Since most of these knuckleheads are working for the new Delta we should still be playing the game and making comment. Alas, no nwa topics. :(

Back