Winter weather

That is what you get living in the ghetto. Get an education and a job... you'll be able to live in a neighborhood that gets plowed. KFC is hiring and training (paid training) for clerk positions.

LOL. Thank you for the concern but I am far from living in a ghetto. In fact I would go as far to say my house is probably worth triple what you live in out in Palookaville. That's ok cause ignorance is bliss....and you seem like a VERY blissful person.

I would also like to thank you for the advice on advancing my education. I just might go back to college and get my final credits for my bachelor's degree. I see you staked out were you'll be working next but i'll have to pass on the KFC recommendation. I'm not much of a fast food person , so i'll leave fast food industry for the fat incompetent AA management/TWU leadership to work as their second job. Hey, the free lunch perk is better then the non rev travel at AA....at least it can be used.

And yes you've just been owned Debbie Downer.

Baghdad Mayor Bloomturd says everything is fine and we should hit a broadway show. My block still hasn't seen a plow or a salt speader since the storm. No way in or out. It seems AA management/TWU took over running NYC for this storm.
Looks like the NY snow removal process was enhanced by people in the sanitation department wanting to teach Bloomturd a lessonNY post story
Selfish Sanitation Department bosses from the snow-slammed outer boroughs ordered their drivers to snarl the blizzard cleanup to protest budget cuts -- a disastrous move that turned streets into a minefield for emergency-services vehicles, The Post has learned.

Looks like the NY snow removal process was enhanced by people in the sanitation department wanting to teach Bloomturd a lessonNY post story
Selfish Sanitation Department bosses from the snow-slammed outer boroughs ordered their drivers to snarl the blizzard cleanup to protest budget cuts -- a disastrous move that turned streets into a minefield for emergency-services vehicles, The Post has learned.

You don't only need to refer to the Mayor for the snow cleanup debacle. All you have to do is look at the JFK HGR 10 parking lot. Local facilities maintenance management also turned the budget cutting process by giving away the lot plowing to a snow removal company. Prior to this year, JFK FM employees had the lot accessable more efficiently and faster than the "contractors."
Well guess what happened? Snow removal firm put AA lot on the back burner.... 3 days later and it is extremely difficult to find a spot and walk on a sidewalk safely! WAY TO GO AA!

But, wait, I forgot,,,,3P contractors are as good and as reliable as airline employees!

You don't only need to refer to the Mayor for the snow cleanup debacle. All you have to do is look at the JFK HGR 10 parking lot. Local facilities maintenance management also turned the budget cutting process by giving away the lot plowing to a snow removal company. Prior to this year, JFK FM employees had the lot accessable more efficiently and faster than the "contractors."
Well guess what happened? Snow removal firm put AA lot on the back burner.... 3 days later and it is extremely difficult to find a spot and walk on a sidewalk safely! WAY TO GO AA!

But, wait, I forgot,,,,3P contractors are as good and as reliable as airline employees!
I guess AA got what they paid for?

I guess AA got what they paid for?

Mind you now...I am referring to the lot...The place where employees need to get to work and be on time....
It was a debacle to say the least. In order to save some $$$ in OT for AA workers, they opted to rely on a contractor to do something that obviously wasn't on their priority list. So maybe AA will express their dissatisfaction with that company, but at the end of the day, the bean counters will boil it down to the dollar and decide that employee inconvenience takes a back seat to the bottom line.
I'm waiting for the day when AA will contract out deicing rather than pay the OT.
I know for a fact that the MGR of FM caught and his still catching holy hell for this, but in his defense, he was ordered by his superiors to find costs to cut!