WN Mechanics seek mediation

David Koresh and his Branch Davidians. The Davidians all went down in flames for their Messiah too.

Do you REALLY have a contractual violation? I have a feeling you don’t and the Courts will be the ones to inform you again after the Lawyer fee is paid.

Can you show the Contractual violation without all the ineffective juvenile name calling and attacks? How old are you again Sir?
Dippy Dave, I'm thinking you got your head stuck in a bag cart, and somebody is using it for a Halloween mask at the next TWu party.

Leave the SWA contractual violations for AMT up to the professionals at AMFA, not rampers who never finished high school.

I mean we all saw your buddy DUI Doug hand you your azz when you spoke up at the Town Hall, it was quite sad really. A player you are not, even for ramper issues, not even a lowly shop steward in MIA.

All you have is a BB, just like the former 700UW.

I don’t see anything. And neither did a friend of mine who understands the language better than me.
It's a AMT issue, this ETOPS thingy you'll never do. Rampers. just load bags, sort bags, and drive bag carts.

Chanel your unskilled 700UW loud mouth pest all day long, your still out of your league.

I don’t see anything. And neither did a friend of mine who understands the language better than me.
I see Hackman just attacks, if he had an intelligent answer, might be worth the conversation. The fact is, we have no scheduled talks this year, you think we would have meetings to see if the lawsuit even has merit before you file it, heck there hasn't even had a grievance filed, and boom now we have a lawsuit, that should make the company move.

I see Hackman just attacks, if he had an intelligent answer, might be worth the conversation. The fact is, we have no scheduled talks this year, you think we would have meetings to see if the lawsuit even has merit before you file it, heck there hasn't even had a grievance filed, and boom now we have a lawsuit, that should make the company move.

He can knock himself out if he wants. I’m not reading his chit anyway. Not even seeing it either.

FF625623-794E-4DA9-A386-C5CF84F8F2F7.jpeg

Your not missing anything Weezzz, same stuff Dippy Dave, DUI Parker, V6 Mustang, I love AMFA tattooed on my chest, nothing new, same old Babble! :)

That’s why I hit the ignore feature. It was getting super boring. If it was a Queens barroom ranking session the girls would have been laughing like crazy a long time ago at the guy. Boring.

I think Hack-ball works for the Lawfirm. He attempts to bully to back off the heat to protect the cash cow.
Well Dippy Dave, I have been a licensed AMT longer than you have been smashing bags, unfortunately most of those years under TWu concessions. Last 15 years the worst ever seen in labor history, record setting thanks to the TWu and Jim Little.

Work for the "Lawfirm"? What a dimwit you are Dippy Dave, as we all know. I wish I would chosen a different career path, but who knew way back then an airline career was not the way to go after the military.

What happened to you Dippy Dave? Did you "upgrade" from McD's fry cook to a bag handling engineer and amateur labor "expert"? That's a big jump I guess for some.

Last edited:
Your not missing anything Weezzz, same stuff Dippy Dave, DUI Parker, V6 Mustang, I love AMFA tattooed on my chest, nothing new, same old Babble! :)
Hee, hee, send Dippy Dave a love letter for me K? I want my money, you forgot I want my money Nut Driver!!! Same old Reamster bunk, if only I had the Reamsters back, Seham. Seham. Seham. My money. I want my Money, Money, and a "T/A to look at". My shoes are wet, hand me a crying towel.

The Reamsters need help at UPS, should you ever care to help them get "A T/A to look at" after what.....4+ years? Double Standard?

That’s why I hit the ignore feature. It was getting super boring. If it was a Queens barroom ranking session the girls would have been laughing like crazy a long time ago at the guy. Boring.
It really is boring slamming a ramper who hasn't a clue and is out of his lane, but it is fun. Kinda like frying ants with a magnifying glass as a kid. It's cruel to the ants, but it must be done. They must be burnt. :D:p:D:p

I think you should change your name to WeAAsles 700, your both dolts. o_O

Hee, hee, send Dippy Dave a love letter for me K? I want my money, you forgot I want my money Nut Driver!!! Same old Reamster bunk, if only I had the Reamsters back, Seham. Seham. Seham. My money. I want my Money, Money, and a "T/A to look at". My shoes are wet, hand me a crying towel.

The Reamsters need help at UPS, should you ever care to help them get "A T/A to look at" after what.....4+ years? Double Standard?
Nope just proves,Hackboy they are not the miracle that you think AMFA is, like I said I hope you guys get them at American, and then you will realize they are just saleing you a product. When they don't have an answer to get a company to move they stall file lawsuits, and take surveys, and still move you no closer to a contract.If our management team will not move with the mighty AMFA, tell me what would they accomplish at American. And if they got in there, gave your language away to get you a contract, then you would hate them too.

Let's say we start flying into Billings Montana and SWA has a provider trained to do cat 3 upgrades. A plane arrives needing an upgrade. The provider upgrades the plane to cut 3. Is it a violation of our contract?

Let's say we start flying into Billings Montana and SWA has a provider trained to do cat 3 upgrades. A plane arrives needing an upgrade. The provider upgrades the plane to cut 3. Is it a violation of our contract?
Nope because that is normal procedures, hey I have another I see nothing in our contract, covering ETOPS ( Engines Turn Or People Swim), and I have read it cover to cover, including the LOAs , can you point it out to me, the pom pom squad won't help.

Nope because that is normal procedures, hey I have another I see nothing in our contract, covering ETOPS ( Engines Turn Or People Swim), and I have read it cover to cover, including the LOAs , can you point it out to me, the pom pom squad won't help.
I can't find anything either. So if we start flying to Hawaii and we have no maintenance and a provider is certified to do etops, can it be done without violating the contract? Unfortunately, seems so to me.

I can't find anything either. So if we start flying to Hawaii and we have no maintenance and a provider is certified to do etops, can it be done without violating the contract? Unfortunately, seems so to me.
Which because they (AMFA) didn't bother to put specific contract language covering that, will lose this lawsuit, just like the Arbitrator lawsuit. The pilots were smart enough to have specific language. I guess they think Seham can pull something out of his ass. This does nothing but waste money, and time. Maybe we will get a contract in 2020.

Back