WN Mechanics seek mediation

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! More $$$$MONEY$$$$ to Seeham.

Ka-ching SWA Mechanics Cash Cows.

http://www.amfanational.org/index.c...le.cfm&HomeID=675887&page=Southwest20Airlines
Poor Dippy Dave the ramper and wanna be AMT, that's called fighting for and defending the contract. Something the TWu could learn from. You know of course that SSM@P also represents the AMTs at Alaska. AMFA signed a new contract in March of 2017 at Alaska. Pay rate right below AA (with all the holidays and sick time etc) after your Best Buddy DUI Doug gave out a pay raise, because he felt sorry for us.

BTW Dippy Dave, you know Seham has clients other than airlines? Like a good law firm, they are in high demand. Big clients, rich clients.

Return to your ramper pages, and get a life.

Maybe we will get an agreement in 2018, huh? This just came out today. Wondering where it will end up.

Press Release: Southwest Mechanics Threaten To Throw Legal Wrench in Airline’s Proposed Hawaiian Operations
October 24, 2017 -- Bret Oestreich, National Director of the Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association (AMFA), announced that the union will be filing legal action that could disrupt Southwest Airlines’ plan to initiate service to Hawaii in 2018. “Southwest Airlines has the lowest ratio of mechanics to aircraft of any major carrier,” commented Oestreich. “Now, the carrier wants to expand its service over open waters without accepting direct responsibility for the airworthiness of its aircraft. Not only is this irresponsible, but it is a direct violation of our contract, and we are not going to allow it to happen.”
Read More

I could have sworn that you had a grievance procedure spelled out in your contract that normally you go through first before threatening or initiating a Lawsuit? If you feel you need to sue each time you have an issue instead of using your Unions own built in internal features, I guess you have no faith in your contract or the people you elect to represent you?

Nah better just to keep writing checks to that Law Firm I guess. Mo Money, Mo Money, Mo Money.

I could have sworn that you had a grievance procedure spelled out in your contract that normally you go through first before threatening or initiating a Lawsuit? If you feel you need to sue each time you have an issue instead of using your Unions own built in internal features, I guess you have no faith in your contract or the people you elect to represent you?

Nah better just to keep writing checks to that Law Firm I guess. Mo Money, Mo Money, Mo Money.
Well let's see guys in Dallas, still lawsuit not settled, now a new lawsuit on ETOPS , even though there is no language for ETOPS in our contract, even though people will say there was intent, but we never bothered to put the language in there like the C check specific language, read your contract gentlemen, and when you can find ETOPS language, show it to me. So instead of trying to trade something, that's called negotiations, to get a contract; we file a lawsuit.

Poor Dippy Dave the ramper and wanna be AMT, that's called fighting for and defending the contract. Something the TWu could learn from. You know of course that SSM@P also represents the AMTs at Alaska. AMFA signed a new contract in March of 2017 at Alaska. Pay rate right below AA (with all the holidays and sick time etc) after your Best Buddy DUI Doug gave out a pay raise, because he felt sorry for us.

BTW Dippy Dave, you know Seham has clients other than airlines? Like a good law firm, they are in high demand. Big clients, rich clients.

I really hope you get these guys Hackman then you can watch your dues money enrich the Law firm, you thought the TWU was bad spending money, on conventions and hotels, wait till you see what your legal fees are, compared to the size union you are.But they will solve all your problems at American, but then what happens say five years down the road, you guys are still in the same boat.Then the real complaining will start, how we should've kept what we had.

Most people also don't know that his firm also represents pro basketball teams and I think either baseball or football I forget as it has been awhile. AA mechanics also used (hired) Seham to get a mechanics job back at AA when he was fired. Speaks volumes that an AA'er represented by the TWU at that time, rejected the TWU's representational attorney's and went with an outside entity and of all choices they had chose the union's attorney from AMFA, THE rival union trying to get in at AA. That was PRICELESS!!!
Little does Dippy Dave know that, you have to use attorney's all the time when represented by a professional representational attorney's and firms. They cost money, and we are well budgeted for it. Not hurting on money at all. When we had the teamsters they would never fight the co. just let em do what they wanted to do. Big difference when a union uses the legal teams against the co. instead of just letting them do as they please and constantly break the contracts. At least our union is getting pro active and filling for a cease and desist order. Why wait for it to happen only for the co. to simply deny the greiv. and drag out that process for years as they always did with the teamsters. At least AMFA is trying to correct it before they just outright violate the contract. It's the exact same thing as the Pilots filing suit for the Max issue, same exact example. great move AMFA...

Last edited:
Most people also don't know that his firm also represents pro basketball teams and I think either baseball or football I forget as it has been awhile. AA mechanics also used (hired) Seham to get a mechanics job back at AA when he was fired. Speaks volumes that an AA'er represented by the TWU at that time, rejected the TWU's representational attorney's and went with an outside entity and of all choices they had chose the union's attorney from AMFA, THE rival union trying to get in at AA. That was PRICELESS!!!
It's amazing how you always quote that, you tell me what their track record is with us, not to good.The point is a lawsuit is not going to bring you any closer to a contract.Especially when you didn't put the language in there to prevent it. That's like buying a house, and say you wanted a warranty, and you didn't put it in the contract, and then the roof leaks, you want it fixed, but you say I intended to put it in there.

Well see there you go again, thinking you know what your talking about with AMT issues, being that your a chunker that has no stake in this game. Sometimes a big issue arises that requires a lawsuit and a grievance, both can be applied. Except with a grievance, it will most likely be tied up for years (like the TWu has 29d's going back to 2013 I believe) waiting for a arbitration date.

How much does the TWu spend on lawyers? Art Luby made millions on our major concession failures right? How about the IAm Lear Jet?

Little does Dippy Dave know that, you have to use attorney's all the time when represented by a professional representational attorney's and firms. They cost money, and we are well budgeted for it. Not hurting on money at all. When we had the teamsters they would never fight the co. just let em do what they wanted to do. Big difference when a union uses the legal teams against the co. instead of just letting them do as they please and constantly break the contracts. At least our union is getting pro active and filling for a cease and desist order. Why wait for it to happen only for the co. to simply deny the greiv. and drag out that process for years as they always did with the teamsters. At least AMFA is trying to correct it before they just outright violate the contract. It's the exact same thing as the Pilots filing suit for the Max issue, same exact example. great move AMFA...
The difference between the p
The difference between the the pilots and the mechanics is the pilots had specific language to cover flying a different aircraft type and the company knew it. We do not have specific ETOPS language and you know it Swamt.We are trying this because they AMFA are desperate for a contract. So they will throw this and see what sticks.But this law firm that you are in bed with, will gladly take your money.

Correct, several AA AMTs have used SSM@P for termination arbitration and also the TWu has hired them in AIR21 lawsuits currently on the docket, one that has been settled, successfully won I might add.
Dippy Dave the chunker wouldn't know this, because he isn't in the AMT class and craft. It's very comical that Dippy Dave hates AMFA, but will never be represented by them. Seems like sour ramper grapes to me.

David Koresh and his Branch Davidians. The Davidians all went down in flames for their Messiah too.

Do you REALLY have a contractual violation? I have a feeling you don’t and the Courts will be the ones to inform you again after the Lawyer fee is paid.

Can you show the Contractual violation without all the ineffective juvenile name calling and attacks? How old are you again Sir?

The difference between the p

The difference between the the pilots and the mechanics is the pilots had specific language to cover flying a different aircraft type and the company knew it. We do not have specific ETOPS language and you know it Swamt.We are trying this because they AMFA are desperate for a contract. So they will throw this and see what sticks.But this law firm that you are in bed with, will gladly take your money.

It’s a useless wasted effort of both time and money. YOUR money.

Well let's see guys in Dallas, still lawsuit not settled, now a new lawsuit on ETOPS , even though there is no language for ETOPS in our contract, even though people will say there was intent, but we never bothered to put the language in there like the C check specific language, read your contract gentlemen, and when you can find ETOPS language, show it to me. So instead of trying to trade something, that's called negotiations, to get a contract; we file a lawsuit.

I’m assuming it’s swamt who gives you the disagree mark but can’t give you the Contractual violation that the Company is supposedly about to be guilty of?

Absolutely pathetic if you ask me.

I really hope you get these guys Hackman then you can watch your dues money enrich the Law firm, you thought the TWU was bad spending money, on conventions and hotels, wait till you see what your legal fees are, compared to the size union you are.But they will solve all your problems at American, but then what happens say five years down the road, you guys are still in the same boat.Then the real complaining will start, how we should've kept what we had.

I think Hack-ball works for the Lawfirm. He attempts to bully to back off the heat to protect the cash cow.

I’m assuming it’s swamt who gives you the disagree mark but can’t give you the Contractual violation that the Company is supposedly about to be guilty of?

Absolutely pathetic if you ask me.
This is our scope language, see if you think this covers ETOPS

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171025-172210.png
    Screenshot_20171025-172210.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 121
I think Hack-ball works for the Lawfirm. He attempts to bully to back off the heat to protect the cash cow.
I always thought so, but it doesn't matter, you can download our contract, and read it, at the time it was written in 2009 ETOPS was not a thought, you need to put language protection, just like the C check language, to be able to win lawsuit, just like when we tried to sue became we thought the arbitrator was wrong ask Swamt how that lawsuit came out, we lost that one.

Latest posts

Back