WN Mechanics seek mediation

When you have numbers that small the average mechanic is he or she willing to wait another year to get a raise, when we won the scope protections, you can bank vacation, you have the me too clause on the 401k match with the F/A coming up. If we were into year four most likely. However since we faught so hard to keep the scope, will guys go up to almost 7 years, who knows. Myself personally no.

You are saying if we vote the offer down, it will take another year. Maybe you are the one who is lying.

You are saying if we vote the offer down, it will take another year. Maybe you are the one who is lying.
It could are you prepared to live with that, you don't know the future. Look how long it took to secure our scope over 5 years. So your willing to flush it down the toilet over 5% Not to mention your profit sharing for next year, is based on income, what you made. So if we say no, and don't get it done this year. Our profit sharing for next year, will still be based on our 2012, pay scale. So don't be such a hot head and use your brain!

Last edited:
It could are you prepared to live with that, you don't know the future. Look how long it took to secure our scope over 5 years. So your willing to flush it down the toilet over 5% Not to mention your profit sharing for next year, is based on income, what you made. So if we say no, and don't get it done this year. Our profit sharing for next year, will still be based on our 2012, pay scale. So don't be such a hot head and use your brain!

If it takes another year, so be it. Nothing is being flushed. Your fearful mentality is your problem. Along with your "just give me mine" outlook. The company wants this settled too, did you even consider that?

Last edited:
If it takes another year, so be it. Nothing is being flushed. Your fearful mentality is your problem. Along with your "just give me mine" outlook. The company wants this settled too, did you even consider that? You whiney biatch.
Whatever dude, you act like you 're in high school, can you ever talk intelligent, or are you just an idiot?

If it takes another year, so be it. Nothing is being flushed. Your fearful mentality is your problem. Along with your "just give me mine" outlook. The company wants this settled too, did you even consider that? You whiney biatch.
It doesn't matter how my station votes, if the larger stations outvote us so be it, tired of arguing about it.

I would answer you but it would be like talking to my mutt. He wouldn't comprehend a damn thing I said to him.
Well since you want to be condescending , I will leave you with this either if this passes or doesn't I will, still be making more money than you, enjoy your life.

I agree. "Whatever it takes" It won't be another year. 1- The co. wants Hawaii too bad to drag this out any further. 2- Co. wants to desperately get rid of all the outstanding suits. 3- They need to get the Etops and some other items done so they can get the international maint figured out. 4- Pressure from the upper-upper officers over in the other buildings in Dallas. Besides all that we have come this far why, I repeat WHY in the world would we fold fold less than we are owed for the 6 years plus??? Yea sure the co. might try to re-open scope but the membership and NC won't just sit idle over it, besides, the co. already knows how much that will cost them and they don't wanna go that high in the pay rates for what it would take to revisit the scope issues. Maybe I am old school but just give us what we are owed, nothing less and nothing more, not being greedy here just being reasonable with only 3% average in wages. Nothing wrong with asking for the past averages we have always been given in the past and now that we are hitting record over record profits it should be a no brainer to continue the averages.
So at this point, and with no details from my NC or union as of yet, I will be a NO vote until we are offered an offer that equals what we should get in total.

Well since you want to be condescending , I will leave you with this either if this passes or doesn't I will, still be making more money than you, enjoy your life.

upload_2018-4-15_12-7-31.jpeg

upload_2018-4-15_12-11-31.jpeg

I agree. "Whatever it takes" It won't be another year. 1- The co. wants Hawaii too bad to drag this out any further. 2- Co. wants to desperately get rid of all the outstanding suits. 3- They need to get the Etops and some other items done so they can get the international maint figured out. 4- Pressure from the upper-upper officers over in the other buildings in Dallas. Besides all that we have come this far why, I repeat WHY in the world would we fold fold less than we are owed for the 6 years plus??? Yea sure the co. might try to re-open scope but the membership and NC won't just sit idle over it, besides, the co. already knows how much that will cost them and they don't wanna go that high in the pay rates for what it would take to revisit the scope issues. Maybe I am old school but just give us what we are owed, nothing less and nothing more, not being greedy here just being reasonable with only 3% average in wages. Nothing wrong with asking for the past averages we have always been given in the past and now that we are hitting record over record profits it should be a no brainer to continue the averages.
So at this point, and with no details from my NC or union as of yet, I will be a NO vote until we are offered an offer that equals what we should get in total.
You don't fast track ETOPS with the Feds when you have the issues we have had. Dents out of limits, overflying of inspections, because paperwork filled out wrong. We constantly have to update the MPM because someone got an LOI. Then we were pissed off at company, so we filed Air21 lawsuits, so now you have the feds looking at that. I have never seen AMFA do anything fast here. So if you guys want to vote no, then vote no.

So tell me Swampy you're such an expert in how much time this will take, and you spout off to your buddies it will be quick. How bad the company wants this, why didn't they pay the extra 3 to 5%? Shouldn't that be chump change to Gary and company? Why would they risk a no vote? Why wouldn't our great negotiating committee try to get a little more say in May. Could it be this vote will be alot closer than you and crowsfoot think?

So tell me Swampy you're such an expert in how much time this will take, and you spout off to your buddies it will be quick. How bad the company wants this, why didn't they pay the extra 3 to 5%? Shouldn't that be chump change to Gary and company? Why would they risk a no vote? Why wouldn't our great negotiating committee try to get a little more say in May. Could it be this vote will be alot closer than you and crowsfoot think?

You really need to get a clue. If you have to ask the questions you are asking me, you are completely lost fro reality of what is really going on. Sad, very sad.

You really need to get a clue. If you have to ask the questions you are asking me, you are completely lost fro reality of what is really going on. Sad, very sad.
Dont sweat over that dude. He is just mad that he didnt get to vote away our article 2 scope language and for less money.