WN Mechanics seek mediation

U have lost the true meaning of a union. It's about the members. The union is u an I we r on . Put it together. U r nuttin but a cheerleader Pom Pom sideline boy. I called u out and u can't respond. Was sick of sitting on sidelines with all ur rants on other unions and their failures as u see it. Clean up ur yard. Lot of **** there and got big hole u got to get out of. I give u lil respect- u it down shovel. Answer my issues or just ignore. Not Goin away. Ur done. swamt reputation with Seham in big Deep hole. This was easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"""""""""" Even two of them are here because they are upset that I throw ideas back and forth with the AA mechanics in their threads. And they can search these threads over all the past postings themselves as they just continue to ask the same BS non-essential questions, I will not waste my time with them."""""""""""""

Wait a minute here swamp. Are you talking about me here? I thought you were ignoring all these people anyway? BUSTED!!!!!!

"The more you ignore me, the closer I get"

Look dude I have been here as long as I said I have, I have to live under this contract too, in the end all is we have is our seniority and what we get paid, I am not a company plant the only reason I got on here, is because I was tired of all the B.S., sooner or later a deal will be struck, but if you try to have a difference of opinion you are an AMFA hater, where I am at a lot of people are tired of not having anything to vote on, so I really don't give a crap what you think, peace !

After this long a period of time you absolutely 100% should have something to vote on. If for no other reason to send a clear message to the Company that you WILL NOT accept ANY concessions.

The problem you have obviously is that your leaders are cowards. They're afraid that if they send you something and they condemn it you won't listen to them and you'll vote it in.

They have no confidence in their ability to be Leaders.

It appears that SWAMT is going to get knocked the f@@k out
He can't or won't dialogue with someone that calls him out. I am not quitting and know tech industry very well. Currently highly involved and put in 40+ hours every week sinning wrenches makin it happen. Very heavily involved in the union. I will leave it at that.

http://www.ssmplaw.com/contact-us/ Here is Sehams contact page. By all means ask him whatever you wish. He can probably give you his strategy update.

Do you understand that you are coming up on 5 years now and have not voted on anything at all. Your fellow Brothers and Sisters have been given no "real" true voice of their own to be heard from.

When do your Leaders stop strategizing (There is none any more) and let the Army fight (vote)?

Do you want to stand up for yourselves?

I'm still trying to figure out who you guys think you are. Nobody in this thread or at Southwest owes you an explanation for our contract negotiations or anything else for that matter. If you want to know the outcome, sit back and watch the show.

http://www.ssmplaw.com/contact-us/ Here is Sehams contact page. By all means ask him whatever you wish. He can probably give you his strategy update.
I have seen him in action. I am surprised he is alive after USAPA debacle. He is counting his money. U tell me. Ur an Amfa cheerleader. He's ur legal advice- not mine. I would not give him 10 cents for his opinion. As I said before- a lawyer will fight anything. A good lawyer will tell u ur options and where u r gonna be thru litigation and final outcome. Tell me how it works out. I am all ears!!!!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out who you guys think you are. Nobody in this thread or at Southwest owes you an explanation for our contract negotiations or anything else for that matter. If you want to know the outcome, sit back and watch the show.
Nice reply!!! Sweet. U guys r easy asking hard questions. Not Goin away!!! swamt started and found out his true character. Not a schill!!!

Maybe we're all members of SWA Management? So what. If your position is strong you should be able to whack us off the board proving your points right?

I asked you very simple questions.

Are you afraid to vote on something? Can you stand on your own feet? Shouldn't the members have a "real" voice?

If this is the way Amfa does negotiations now I know why u ain't even close to T/a. U just got into meat and potatoes of contract. Economics - Scope. Tough **** starts now. I know. File another lawsuit!!!!!!!

Last para. is right on. We just need to focus on what is coming this next week. Although I do not expect any difference from the co. at all. It will be the same-same from the co. I am kinda wondering what the NC and AMFA in general is expecting or thinking, but that is why we voted them in there to begin with. The meeting on the 20th might be very interesting.
Your right we are the AMFA union. The biggest thing here is that our NC are in fact all mechanics and they live under the exact same contract we do, unlike other unions that pay in excess of 250,000 per year and they also get a guaranteed pension not the same pension that the union membership lives under. So yes, our negotiators do in fact live with the very same contract they negotiate, imagine that, huh?
These latest few people just arriving to the thread are here for mere divide and misinformation. They are AMFA haters and some are not even working at SWA or under AMFA. Even two of them are here because they are upset that I throw ideas back and forth with the AA mechanics in their threads. And they can search these threads over all the past postings themselves as they just continue to ask the same BS non-essential questions, I will not waste my time with them.
Come on bro. Address the issues I brought up. Called u out. Let's get it on.

Been watchin the show. Not impressed. It affects us all in this industry. Maybe u Amfa cheerleaders need to produce and show us ur power. Have not seen it yet. Tell me ur great contracts and litigation u won. Proof is what u show and produce. SWA contract is still 90% Teamster negotiated and ratified and not changed since 03. It is what it is!

Come on bro. Address the issues I brought up. Called u out. Let's get it on.
I don't think he can we just got this new negotiating committee last year, when people got pissed off, and voted these guys in, most of them are out of AMFA 11 which is Dallas, not everyone is in Dallas, most of the language argument is pretaining to Dallas, but we do have C checks in other stations, my theory is they will try to protect that until it gets to the point of members wanting to vote, and then who knows.If we don't have it settled this year, probably be sometime early 2018!

Back