WN Mechanics seek mediation

swamt wants to go back to just talking to himself on here I guess. He's putting people who disagree with him on ignore all over this board.

He wants to be the little kid with his fingers in his ears yelling "blah blah blah blah blah"

Reactions: Go Figure
Guess swamt returned from his gopher digging expedition. U can attack and try to make excuses all day. I threw some issues out there why SWA negotiations is stalled. No response but attack and call everyone disruptive. It's humorous swamt luvs giving his opinion in everyone's business but does not like when he is questioned on what is Goin on his backyard. Could not sit on sidelines anymore. No one from the Amfa cheerleading squad has answered my questions besides attacking as company schill. Quite the contrary. I wish the hardworking techs at SWA all well. It helps us all. I have many personal friends there and all thru out the Mx industry. I have just seen how the amfa group touts there unionism and criticizes every union negotiations in our industry but have not seen there results. When they play with big boys they r totally outgunned. I have 0 respect for Seham- onlybecause I have seen his tactics in the last 25 years. Surprised he made it out alive over the USAPA debacle. I would luv to hear his game plan with the SWA negotiations. He boxed himself into deep hole. Unfortunate for the members. No one wants to address this!!!!!! Attack but answer the debacle and be honest with the members. Good Luck. Sorry - but feel the members r gonna suffer and affect us all in this industry. Long rant but address the issues - not just attacking a question with company schill . That's how school children act!!!!!'

Reactions: B737 driver
swamt wants to go back to just talking to himself on here I guess. He's putting people who disagree with him on ignore all over this board.

He wants to be the little kid with his fingers in his ears yelling "blah blah blah blah blah"
What's SWAAMT have 3 followers on his board ,if you question AMFA you are pure evil, I guess I might change the mind of 3 people, oh wait they can't think for themselves, they must be democrats lol ! :)

Reactions: WeAAsles
Bingo. They are here to purely disrupt and misinformation as well as trying to get the thread closed. So I have just been ignoring and move onto the guys that post useful info.
swamt- address the issue I brought up. U have a member on outside - lookin in - off work over ur lawsuits. What is game plan??? Where's Seham??? U can run- but can't hide. Calling u out bro!!! Answer the issue. U know everything bout nothin but answer besides company disruptive schill. Been union and involved probably lot longer than u and know how to take heat by being honest and forthcoming. Let's match wits!!! I am ready?!?!?!?!?!!?

Guess swamt returned from his gopher digging expedition. U can attack and try to make excuses all day. I threw some issues out there why SWA negotiations is stalled. No response but attack and call everyone disruptive. It's humorous swamt luvs giving his opinion in everyone's business but does not like when he is questioned on what is Goin on his backyard. Could not sit on sidelines anymore. No one from the Amfa cheerleading squad has answered my questions besides attacking as company schill. Quite the contrary. I wish the hardworking techs at SWA all well. It helps us all. I have many personal friends there and all thru out the Mx industry. I have just seen how the amfa group touts there unionism and criticizes every union negotiations in our industry but have not seen there results. When they play with big boys they r totally outgunned. I have 0 respect for Seham- onlybecause I have seen his tactics in the last 25 years. Surprised he made it out alive over the USAPA debacle. I would luv to hear his game plan with the SWA negotiations. He boxed himself into deep hole. Unfortunate for the members. No one wants to address this!!!!!! Attack but answer the debacle and be honest with the members. Good Luck. Sorry - but feel the members r gonna suffer and affect us all in this industry. Long rant but address the issues - not just attacking a question with company schill . That's how school children act!!!!!'

swamp has chosen to become the self anointed defender of AMFA but now that he's being challenged he ain't got the guts (ammunition) to be able to defend this Union of his.

What a joke.

swamt- address the issue I brought up. U have a member on outside - lookin in - off work over ur lawsuits. What is game plan??? Where's Seham??? U can run- but can't hide. Calling u out bro!!! Answer the issue. U know everything bout nothin but answer besides company disruptive schill. Been union and involved probably lot longer than u and know how to take heat by being honest and forthcoming. Let's match wits!!! I am ready?!?!?!?!?!!?

Sorry man but it looks like swamt would rather talk to Rampers at American Airlines more than worry about what's going on in his own house?

I don't think he could match wits with you anyway?

It appears that SWAMT is going to get knocked the f@@k out

Hey American did you guys get a new contract yet, or how close our you guys, been at SWA for 23 years now !?

Hey American did you guys get a new contract yet, or how close our you guys, been at SWA for 23 years now !?

No contract for the TWU/IAM Association over here at AA yet either. So far only IBT at UAL was able to close one out in the majors for Aircraft Maintenance recently.

I think the dam at AA is going to burst soon though? (And I hope for you guys too)

swamt and his buds r at Home Depot lookin for more digging devices for Seham. They might want to go rent backhoe. Waitin and ready for intelligent rebuttal . Might be a while. Just a company anti Amfa schill. NOT!!! God bless America and true union representatives that can take the heat and be honest with true answers. Not always popular. To be in office for extended time as leaders takes integrity and honesty! Not Pom Pom cheerleaders with no answers!

No contract for the TWU/IAM Association over here at AA yet either. So far only IBT at UAL was able to close one out in the majors for Aircraft Maintenance recently.

I think the dam at AA is going to burst soon though? (And I hope for you guys too)
I am a realist I don't want the moon, I just want a honest chance to look at something, I have seen what the company wants to present in terms of economics, I think between the law suits, and our negotiating committee being mechanics and inspectors, against guys with MBA 's, in all honesty I think they don't know what the future maint program will be, so they are afraid to screw up and mess up, but sooner or later, they will have to make a deal, it is sad when you try to point out the short comings you are some secret company plant, but I guess that's how it is, at least I can have an intelligent conversation with you !

Ihave been in full blown section 6 RLA negotiations and merger deals. It is contentious. Some times u have to make decisions that r not popular but for right reasons for membership as whole. It is interesting how many members have legal degrees and know everything about nuttin. swamt knows everything but if u asked his expierience probably not even steward. It's easy to throw rocks but explain his game plan? Has none. Hold my breath and u will do what I want. Does not work that way! I want to hear his plan but he is busy digging lookin for Seham advise. Good luck .The membership is gonna suffer waitin for Sehams plan.i hope the honest hardworking techs at SWA do good but see dark clouds ahead!!!

Why do you keep saying things like this?

"the negotiating committee is going to feel the heat from the rank and file, AMFA national will not want to lose the group,"

You do realize that 5 of the top 6 national officers are Southwest Airline Mechanics don't you?
And our negotiating team is all Southwest Airlines Mechanics with legal counsel backup?
They are not career union bosses and they all work under our contract. They are the rank and file.

WE ARE AMFA. We control all our locals and all our dues money.
We control our own destiny completely.

You act like the union is someone else and are afraid to "lose us".

If we ever left AMFA, what we would lose is control over everything and have to again rely on union bosses that only want our dues money and would push the company deal on us just to conclude negotiations without spending too much of our dues money on us.

Last para. is right on. We just need to focus on what is coming this next week. Although I do not expect any difference from the co. at all. It will be the same-same from the co. I am kinda wondering what the NC and AMFA in general is expecting or thinking, but that is why we voted them in there to begin with. The meeting on the 20th might be very interesting.
Your right we are the AMFA union. The biggest thing here is that our NC are in fact all mechanics and they live under the exact same contract we do, unlike other unions that pay in excess of 250,000 per year and they also get a guaranteed pension not the same pension that the union membership lives under. So yes, our negotiators do in fact live with the very same contract they negotiate, imagine that, huh?
These latest few people just arriving to the thread are here for mere divide and misinformation. They are AMFA haters and some are not even working at SWA or under AMFA. Even two of them are here because they are upset that I throw ideas back and forth with the AA mechanics in their threads. And they can search these threads over all the past postings themselves as they just continue to ask the same BS non-essential questions, I will not waste my time with them.

Last para. is right on. We just need to focus on what is coming this next week. Although I do not expect any difference from the co. at all. It will be the same-same from the co. I am kinda wondering what the NC and AMFA in general is expecting or thinking, but that is why we voted them in there to begin with. The meeting on the 20th might be very interesting.
Your right we are the AMFA union. The biggest thing here is that our NC are in fact all mechanics and they live under the exact same contract we do, unlike other unions that pay in excess of 250,000 per year and they also get a guaranteed pension not the same pension that the union membership lives under. So yes, our negotiators do in fact live with the very same contract they negotiate, imagine that, huh?
These latest few people just arriving to the thread are here for mere divide and misinformation. They are AMFA haters and some are not even working at SWA or under AMFA. Even two of them are here because they are upset that I throw ideas back and forth with the AA mechanics in their threads. And they can search these threads over all the past postings themselves as they just continue to ask the same BS non-essential questions, I will not waste my time with them.
Look dude I have been here as long as I said I have, I have to live under this contract too, in the end all is we have is our seniority and what we get paid, I am not a company plant the only reason I got on here, is because I was tired of all the B.S., sooner or later a deal will be struck, but if you try to have a difference of opinion you are an AMFA hater, where I am at a lot of people are tired of not having anything to vote on, so I really don't give a crap what you think, peace !

N
Nice little Pom Pom speech. U have addressed nuttin. Keep ur head in sand. I called u out bro! U have addressed 0. U can run but can't hide. I wish the membership nuttin but best. Call it want what u want but not addressing what I brought to u you have no idea what to do. Answer 1 question. Where is Seham and legal advice strategy. Even a backhoe could not find him. Ur match has been met. Who is the schill now??????????

Latest posts