WN Mechanics seek mediation

No one has addressed the big white elephant standing in the room!! How are the federal lawsuits filed from both sides playing into these negotiations?? U can ignore but major deal in the final outcome. I would highly doubt a T/A forthcoming in any negotiations til this is litigated thru the courts. Hope I am wrong and wish the hardworking group a successful outcome. Highly doubtful an agreement will ever be reached til this is settled!!!

I would be curious to hear amfas legal advice t the committee in addressing the Federal lawsuits filed and how it plays in to negotiating tactics. A lawyer will fight anything if the check book is open. A good lawyer will advise in the best interest of the client and foreseeable outcomes. Where's Seham position???????? Did hell of job for USAPA!!!! Wow. Litigated for years with no outcome and merge. Who won ??????

I believe the federal lawsuits are not scheduled for litigation til spring of 18. Buckle up and put big boy boots and panties on. Long foreseeable curvy bumpy road ahead.. Hope I am wrong for the sake of the hardworking membership.

Everyone touts NWA contract raise as break thru and best thing since sliced bread. Time was right and everything was great til 9-11.. They signed a contract with money and new unenforceable scope language that had over 40% of membership gone on renogiation of deal. We're done at that time and broke unions back. They were done from the beginning. A contract is only as good if u r working underneath it. Dispute and attack but history don't lie!!!!

Not a company shill. Just bringing up an aspect nobody has addressed. In tech industry in majors 34 years- 35+ years tech expierience. Attack on but address the dilemna the Seham legal advice group has cornered the amfa membership and NC in to. Stupid is as stupid does!!!!!!!

Hey I am just letting you know, that logic on language will go by the wayside the longer this goes on ! Whenever you get a contract to vote on 90% of the people will flip to the pay rate page and say that looks good, and not read the rest, sad but true, you start preaching to the choir after awhile !
There is a reason u try and bury the pay rate in to contract. Maybe while membership is researching for it they can read some of the language changes. Money. The root of all evil. But.... Try and live without it!!!!

Everyone touts NWA contract raise as break thru and best thing since sliced bread. Time was right and everything was great til 9-11.. They signed a contract with money and new unenforceable scope language that had over 40% of membership gone on renogiation of deal. We're done at that time and broke unions back. They were done from the beginning. A contract is only as good if u r working underneath it. Dispute and attack but history don't lie!!!!
Those guys argued about language for 10 years, finally got their raise, then 911 came, laid them off, then the strike came in 2005, SWA got AMFA in in 2003,when we kicked the Teamsters out, so basically this has been a Teamster contract up until about 2009, where we did another LOA, and kicked the can down the road for head count on C check ect, so we are here today arguing about language, waiting to see if the negotiating committee will ever sign off, for a vote!

Reactions: Go Figure
Amfa has never did full section 6 contract that has stood up to time in the RLA industry. SWA still under 90% negotiated Teamster language that swamt won't admit. First time Amfa has gone in for section 6 full blown negotiations in 14 years and not Goin real well. Can not believe Seham has not joined and told the company what to do. He is hiding in a gopher hole counting dollar bills somewhere up north!!!!!! Where is his legal expertise strategy.??????? Good luck and once again I wish the hardworking membership the best.

Reactions: B737 driver
swamt shopping at Home Depot for pick and shovel and headin north to go try and find Seham in gopher hole for advice. Might be a while before we hear back from him. Just a company schill???? NOT. Matching wits with an Amfa Pom Pom sideline cheerleader boy.

Reactions: B737 driver
Amfa has never did full section 6 contract that has stood up to time in the RLA industry. SWA still under 90% negotiated Teamster language that swamt won't admit. First time Amfa has gone in for section 6 full blown negotiations in 14 years and not Goin real well. Can not believe Seham has not joined and told the company what to do. He is hiding in a gopher hole counting dollar bills somewhere up north!!!!!! Where is his legal expertise strategy.??????? Good luck and once again I wish the hardworking membership the best.

You still sound like an AMFA hating company shill to me. How has AMFA wronged you personally?

You still sound like an AMFA hating company shill to me. How has AMFA wronged you personally?
Along with company shill sent to degrade AMFA, a possible Industrial Unionist (Reamster?) who lost his office position under the bosses desk.
All your hear these two newbies (B737) is talk about money, bashing AMFA, and Mr. Seham.

Rather uninformed and about as deep as a mud puddle.

Along with company shill sent to degrade AMFA, a possible Industrial Unionist (Reamster?) who lost his office position under the bosses desk.
All your hear these two newbies (B737) is talk about money, bashing AMFA, and Mr. Seham.

Rather uninformed and about as deep as a mud puddle.
Bingo. They are here to purely disrupt and misinformation as well as trying to get the thread closed. So I have just been ignoring and move onto the guys that post useful info.

Bingo. They are here to purely disrupt and misinformation as well as trying to get the thread closed. So I have just been ignoring and move onto the guys that post useful info.
So I guess it's really not true that AMFA is a democratic union, if you have a difference of opinion, or questions how things are going you are not welcome or ignored you guys are no different than any other industrial union out there, excellent job of including others!

Reactions: Go Figure
So I guess it's really not true that AMFA is a democratic union, if you have a difference of opinion, or questions how things are going you are not welcome or ignored you guys are no different than any other industrial union out there, excellent job of including others!

^^^^
This. Exactly.