Word from the top!

Uh...re-read the post dingo...I have been furloughed from USAirways and flying for USAirways(AmericaWest) Express at fcucking Mesa airlines for all these years to serve your needs at the mainline

hows that for reality?

I respect you for flying an airplane safely for all those years. Your job was harder than mine. I hope that I may leave a legacy that respects experience not a poor decision.

I respect you for flying an airplane safely for all those years. Your job was harder than mine. I hope that I may leave a legacy that respects experience not a poor decision.
And I you , sir, as I likely have more types and time than you...happy trails...and, you're welcome.

And I you , sir, as I likely have more types and time than you...happy trails...and, you're welcome.

Good day, your time will come, I have nothing to loose. My goal is to stamp your card after you waited in line, I will make sure the line is fair, no "lane 6 is open" and you were second out of seven in lane 5 and the seventh person runs to lane 6. You should be paid as much as a AWA pilot is now, not what they were paid seven years ago.

Good day, your time will come, I have nothing to loose. My goal is to stamp your card after you waited in line, I will make sure the line is fair, no "lane 6 is open" and you were second out of seven in lane 5 and the seventh person runs to lane 6. You should be paid as much as a AWA pilot is now, not what they were paid seven years ago.
Nice sentiments...greatly appreciated. All I want is to put my daughter (of divorce over this) through school, and pay off my boat....or try to. You'll never see my fat as$ again. As to what you can or will stamp for me.....well...bon voyage.....

Uh...re-read the post dingo...I have been furloughed from USAirways and flying for USAirways(AmericaWest) Express at fcucking Mesa airlines for all these years to serve your needs at the mainline

hows that for reality?

Just out of curiosity, why did you stay at that POS Mesa for so long? We have guys blowing out of here for other jobs all the time. Some pay more, some pay less, but the stress and quality of life are vastly improved.

Also, I heard a rumor a while back that 6 check airman at Mesa bolted on the same day. Orenstein called them personally to get them to stay. They told him there wasn't enough money on the planet for them to work for him. Just wondering if there is any truth or is it just a good rumor? Thanks.

BTW. Have you been recalled yet?

Nice sentiments...greatly appreciated. All I want is to put my daughter (of divorce over this) through school, and pay off my boat....or try to. You'll never see my fat as$ again. As to what you can or will stamp for me.....well...bon voyage.....
I suggest downsizing to a smaller boat. Student loans and a wood chipper.

Just out of curiosity, why did you stay at that POS Mesa for so long? We have guys blowing out of here for other jobs all the time. Some pay more, some pay less, but the stress and quality of life are vastly improved.

Also, I heard a rumor a while back that 6 check airman at Mesa bolted on the same day. Orenstein called them personally to get them to stay. They told him there wasn't enough money on the planet for them to work for him. Just wondering if there is any truth or is it just a good rumor? Thanks.

BTW. Have you been recalled yet?
If this is a sincere question, I'll answer it. And my answer is this, I have a 3 year old daughter in SAN...and I am divorced over all this horse#### you guys think is a game..or fun..or whatever. Yes, I've been recalled...and held as a CA at RJET on the East Coast...but I did 3+ years at Mesa before RJet got a deal together...and I was at Mesa before I got hired at Airways...so I have thoroghly seen both sides of this deal. There are real issues at stake that run deeper than the ego both sides showcase here..makes me sick...every day. I have many friends at HP due to my tenure on the West side...and several on the East as well. I harbor no ill-will to either side...I'd like to "coast-out" as I'm entitled to...with less bull#### than is going on.

As to Mesa, all the rumors you hear are true...they lose about 75/month..usually lateral moves...some go to Airtran/CAL/RJet/SkyWest/NetJets.

Mesa has about 1.5 years of life left in it....thats it.

If this is a sincere question, I'll answer it. And my answer is this, I have a 3 year old daughter in SAN...and I am divorced over all this horse#### you guys think is a game..or fun..or whatever. Yes, I've been recalled...and held as a CA at RJET on the East Coast...but I did 3+ years at Mesa before RJet got a deal together...and I was at Mesa before I got hired at Airways...so I have thoroghly seen both sides of this deal. There are real issues at stake that run deeper than the ego both sides showcase here..makes me sick...every day. I have many friends at HP due to my tenure on the West side...and several on the East as well. I harbor no ill-will to either side...I'd like to "coast-out" as I'm entitled to...with less bull#### than is going on.

As to Mesa, all the rumors you hear are true...they lose about 75/month..usually lateral moves...some go to Airtran/CAL/RJet/SkyWest/NetJets.

I respect Mesa pilots. They have to get from point a to point b aloft. If you vote in regional jets you will get them. If you complain about it after these pilots arrive in your gate area, you are a hypocrite. If you do not invite them to your party they will replace you. They are trying to survive just like you are.

I respect Mesa pilots. They have to get from point a to point b aloft. If you vote in regional jets you will get them. If you complain about it after these pilots arrive in your gate area, you are a hypocrite. If you do not invite them to your party they will replace you. They are trying to survive just like you are.
Yes, indeed. I've been flying professionally for almost 19 years now...I used to think RJ's filled a void for the mainline...then, quietly, they replaced mainline...and it felt wrong. Then, I got hired at a Major, and saw what was happening...and the rest is history. Do not make the mistake of thinking every regional pilot has always been a regional pilot...many are there because of layoffs from majors...and we all have families to feed.

I hereby nominate Elixir for "string of the year"!... :up:

Sorry Elixir, for all the BS about looking out for you, they aren't, and don't believe the BS about burning the place down. If they truely felt that way they would have closed the doors when the A fund got canned or at least left the industry. Pure posturing and BS. :down:

I hereby nominate Elixir for "string of the year"!... :up:

Sorry Elixir, for all the BS about looking out for you, they aren't, and don't believe the BS about burning the place down. If they truely felt that way they would have closed the doors when the A fund got canned or at least left the industry. Pure posturing and BS. :down:
Sadly, I don't believe anything anymore..so its all a wash as far as I'm concerned.

I will have to completely disagree. I have found Doug to be both very approachable and quite caring and understanding. I have had the luxury of being involved in a conversation in which he took part and he was both courteous and very much appreciated everyones opinions... even those froma couple of us who worked for a US Express Contract carrier! I got the impression that he really does care about this company. Now maybe I'm easily won over.... but from my experience I will have to disagree with your comment.
If you have other experiences with him please enlighten me.
Is this the same Parker that had the nonunion agents top out at $13.09hour at HP and that was done on merit very few reach top of the pay scale a lot of A$$ Kissing. The HP agents love the east union negotiated pay raise.

It was sincere. Thanks. Good luck to you.

I appreciate your thoughts...I'm simply frustrated at the stalemate going on here...and none of us are getting any younger. All I can hope for now is finishing out my last 15 in what can only be described as a lackluster finish after a career of hard work and sacrifice. You all probably feel the same, lets not take it out on each other...get the blood from the company instead.