Word from the top!

If the arbitrators decision is amended just because of the threats from the side that didn't get all they wanted, the arbitration process will be history. All ALPA airlines can learn from this and seek a workable solution before arbitration. Otherwise you own it.
No offense, brother, but the arbitration process is on thin ice already. There are companies who second guess and challenge it this very day....if you don't get what you want..challenge in court...it's the new wave.

Meanwhile, the "other half" of the bastardized child sits in waiting....I've been out for seven fcucking years...slugging it out at the regional ranks FOR BOTH EAST AND WEST...and I'm frankly sick of this bull####...I have the privaledge to grant a J/S to guys who are on the property and #### about their lives to me....that is...until tell them I'm a furloughed pilot...yep, it gets real quiet then...yessirrreee.

Anytime you can pay a lawyer to argue a point, they will...right or wrong...they get paid either way..

Nobody gets this?

I'll gladly trade shoes with anybody on the property right now...say when....and shut the hell up.

I know...I'm playing cards with my sisters' kids....sure seems like it. Don't give me some hard line in the sand bull####....you are talking at the wrong dude, hombre. For both the East and West guys...it's sure easy to talk tough while you sippin a scotch neat on the boat....and quite another when you have your a$$ in your hand.

I'm not suggesting either rollover...I'm suggesting a fix that satisfies both that Dougie can and will pay for....how fcucking hard is this to figure out.

If you guys dick this up, you'll never live it down.....this is a no-brainer....put your guns down and fcucking talk about a deal that works....IN THE BIG PICTURE...trust me, Dougie will pay for it.

I'd rather talk about how YOU intend to fix this b!tch...
There obviously is no fix. The experience we are involved in will help future pilots, not us, that is all we have left. Make sure it does not happen again to the next generation.

I hasten to disagree, my friend. It's never "too late"...I'll give you a taste....If, in two weeks, you dont have a deal, you both get a 50% pay cut...end of story....does that inspire you? How about 100% pay cut?..Welcome to my world. It'd be easier if I worked in Asia right now...because as it is, I live in one system, and work in the other....I get both ends of a smoking turd....I treat both sides as "brothers"...as it should be...no lectures, no hard feelings, my last guy was a AWA guy who I gave a ride from BGR to PHL..so he could get to LAS for a trip...great guy...had fun, no BS....he may even be junior to me in the big picture....and I'm in the turdjet giving him a ride to work....how would you like me to explain how that felt?...

I am done listening to the bull#### about what can't be done.

I hasten to disagree, my friend. It's never "too late"...I'll give you a taste....If, in two weeks, you dont have a deal, you both get a 50% pay cut...end of story....does that inspire you? How about 100% pay cut?..Welcome to my world. It'd be easier if I worked in Asia right now...because as it is, I live in one system, and work in the other....I get both ends of a smoking turd....I treat both sides as "brothers"...as it should be...no lectures, no hard feeelings, my last guy was a AWA guy who I gave a ride from BGR to PHL..so he could get to LAS for a trip...great guy...had fun, no BS....he may even be junior to me in the big picture....and I'm in the turdjet giving him a ride to work....how would you like me to explain how that felt?...

I am done listening to the bull#### about what can't be done.

There are no brothers in the pilot union except Cain and Abel.

I am prepared for my 100 percent pay cut.

There are no brothers in the pilot union except Cain and Abel.

I am prepared for my 100 percent pay cut.
Well, hand me your fingerprint and your employee number and good fcucking riddance...and you can give jumpseat jetplane rides to others while your job floats on by.....just like I do every day.

Well, hand me your fingerprint and your employee number and good fcucking riddance...and you can give jumpseat jetplane rides to others while your job floats on by.....just like I do every day.

Excuse me sir, your point please.

Excuse me sir, your point please.
Easy, sir, If you are to the point you describe...retire. I have been waiting in the breezes of this bull#### for 7 years...I understand your points...but if you truly feel there's no options...then step the fcuck out of the way...I only have 15 years left....you can cry all you want on your own dime.

Easy, sir, If you are to the point you describe...retire. I have been waiting in the breezes of this bull#### for 7 years...I understand your points...but if you truly feel there's no options...then step the fcuck out of the way...I only have 15 years left....you can cry all you want on your own dime.

There are plenty of options. The only viable ones involve you crying.

Have a good day.

Wow, that hurt...ouch. You guys are not seeing the forest here..at all. You see the tree in front of your golf cart. I suggest both sides do a gut check....and figure out what finishing your semblance of a career is worth. As for me, I'm devastated...as are others in my position....am I "crying"...no. I'm being as big as I can be with a bad situation that none of us has control over...what about you?

If you have seven years and work for AWA, the arbitrator said you are a senior captain. You can fly international or domestic as a Captain.

I am sorry to interrupt your card game, with a big dose of reality.

If you have seven years and work for AWA, the arbitrator said you are a senior captain. You can fly international or domestic as a Captain.

I am sorry to interrupt your card game, with a big dose of reality.
Uh...re-read the post dingo...I have been furloughed from USAirways and flying for USAirways(AmericaWest) Express at fcucking Mesa airlines for all these years to serve your needs at the mainline

hows that for reality?

Latest posts