Word from the top!

I hereby nominate Elixir for "string of the year"!... :up:

Sorry Elixir, for all the BS about looking out for you, they aren't, and don't believe the BS about burning the place down. If they truely felt that way they would have closed the doors when the A fund got canned or at least left the industry. Pure posturing and BS. :down:

"United's 6,400 pilots, the highest-paid union group, showed more enthusiasm about the five-year contract than the flight attendants. About 77 percent of pilots voted for the new pay agreement, as opposed to 56 percent of flight attendants."

Click here for your tough stand against United

Easy, sir, If you are to the point you describe...retire. I have been waiting in the breezes of this bull#### for 7 years...I understand your points...but if you truly feel there's no options...then step the fcuck out of the way...I only have 15 years left....you can cry all you want on your own dime.

Elixir, you sir are a breath of fresh air on this board.

"United's 6,400 pilots, the highest-paid union group, showed more enthusiasm about the five-year contract than the flight attendants. About 77 percent of pilots voted for the new pay agreement, as opposed to 56 percent of flight attendants."

Click here for your tough stand against United

first, I didn't vote for it and frankly am unwilling to work for the current rates
second, if/when I come on here and tell everyone how we're gonna "burn it down" in a hissy fit over a fair integration, then you can call me out on it based on our history. Yep, we rolled over on that paycut. Too much fear. What's your point?

Latest posts