1 Union, 2 Visions

etops1 said:
i don't think uza is management. he/she is just on here trying to fire everyone up. <_<
I don't think you think. Given any day of the week people are fired up on here getting into a tizzy of name calling the evil ones.

uza said:
diogenes said:
Thank you for the revelation and insight.
You're welcome D.

I took my time and money to earn my PHD and I guess the silly little title goes to my head now and then, more then than now, but I am after all, very human and get frustrated like anybody does.

This all could be resolved if egos were not in the way. An ego before livelihoods seems to be the theme here.
Well, accomplishment is a truer path to self-actualization than titles or position.

But with U's financial performance of late (if the local internet gossip rag is to be believed, something you've had a hand in), any port in a storm, yes?

uza, what is a matter?

Since your posts are seen for what they are, what lines a birdcage you have to attack etops1?

Mr Moderator, don't you think he needs a trip to the cornfield?

uza said:
I don't think you think. Given any day of the week people are fired up on here getting into a tizzy of name calling the evil ones.
Definitely the writing style of a doctoral thesis! What did you write on, DOC?

Me thinks you got lonely in the cornfield and changed clothes! :blink:

uza,

Those egos in the way.

Would they be on one side of the negotiating table only, or is there ego to go around?

uza said:
This all could be resolved if egos were not in the way. An ego before livelihoods seems to be the theme here.
Oh you must be talking about USA320Pilot. Hey glad you got your "PHD." Any moron can get a "PHD." The true measure of a real Ph.D. (that's the way it should be spelled, but you should know that since you have one right?) is in what and where one attains this coveted 'title'.

Mr moderator, uza is violating the board rules, I believe calling posters a moron is a trip to the cornfield.

uza said:
Ph.D., Doctor of Philosophy....

Any moron can take pictures from the sky or report garbage too.

Spin you should be spin-doctor...no it's taken.
Earned I bet from the University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa, yes? As for taking pictures from the sky and reporting garbage and spin, I personally can't comment about the morons in that field.

700UW said:
Mr moderator, uza is violating the board rules, I believe calling posters a moron is a trip to the cornfield.

I believe that is exactly what he called me.

Deleted by Admin

Don’t pick a fight with me.

mo·ron ( P ) Pronunciation Key (môrn, mr-)
n.
A stupid person; a dolt.
Psychology. A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education.