10 Questions Every Liberal Should Ask Every Republican, 6th Edition

delldude said:

Waterboy for the Progressive cause?
Progressive Democrats arent the ones that are scary you know where they are coming from... they are out in the open about it..

Progressive Republicans AKA Rinos.  are the ones that scary.. they will tell you to your face we need to cut taxes cut spending etc... but add riders to bills that raise taxes, raise spending and secretly authorize the NSA to do whatever they want... 

PHXConx said:
Progressive Democrats arent the ones that are scary you know where they are coming from... they are out in the open about it..

Progressive Republicans AKA Rinos.  are the ones that scary.. they will tell you to your face we need to cut taxes cut spending etc... but add riders to bills that raise taxes, raise spending and secretly authorize the NSA to do whatever they want... 

You better give that a rethought....maybe you and I are aware of the left, but most dems swoon over Obama....and the same tactics.

Reactions: 1 person
delldude said:

You better give that a rethought....maybe you and I are aware of the left, but most dems swoon over Obama....and the same tactics.
like i said i expect it from them they are proud of it and do it in the open... you expect it from them, rinos will tell you they are conservative and theya re anything but, they are progressives in conservative clothing... and those are the scary ones... 

PHXConx said:
like i said i expect it from them they are proud of it and do it in the open... you expect it from them, rinos will tell you they are conservative and theya re anything but, they are progressives in conservative clothing... and those are the scary ones... 

But they had to pass it so you could find out whats in it.

delldude said:

But they had to pass it so you could find out whats in it.
not us them.. the quote was

“We have to pass the bill to find out what’s in it,”

the question it gave me was if you dont know mrs speaker... then who wrote this bill...?

but the press was too busy ignoring the process...  

PHXConx said:

the question it gave me was if you dont know mrs speaker... then who wrote this bill...?

And you ignoring the progressive dems.......

I don't play 'us'......

MCI transplant said:
Now where did I hear that before? -------- Oh yea! That bubble head female from California!
To bad you don't post the entirety of what she said. Kind of changes the meaning but that would ruin a good argument huh? It would be like posting that Romney said he loves to fire people with out posting the entire comment, changes what he said just a little.

PHXConx said:

Are you sure that was the entire quote? There was nothing else that she said that might change the meaning?

"I want individuals to have their own insurance," Romney said. "That means the insurance company will have an incentive to keep you healthy. It also means if you don’t like what they do, you can fire them. I like being able to fire people who provide services to me. You know, if someone doesn’t give me a good service that I need, I want to say I’m going to go get someone else to provide that service to me."

As opposed to

"I like being able to fire people."

See how that changes what he said?

PHXConx, on 19 Jun 2014 - 10:36 PM, said:

Ms Tree said:
Are you sure that was the entire quote? There was nothing else that she said that might change the meaning?

Like what? What even slightly possible "defense" for such contemptuous, utter idiocy might you or anyone honestly advance for “We have to pass the bill to find out what’s in it,”...? Be specific.

You claim to be so smart. Post the entire comment and figure it out for your self.

Ms Tree said:
You claim to be so smart. Post the entire comment and figure it out for your self.

The "stupid defense" fails to serve you here, just FYI. Still hoping for some specifics that could, in ANY way give your girl a pass for “We have to pass the bill to find out what’s in it,”?....No?...Nothing at all? ;)

It's been serving you quite well.

How about you post the entire comment first and then we can discuss it?

Ms Tree said:
It's been serving you quite well.

How about you post the entire comment first and then we can discuss it?

Fair enough. Here's this part. “We have to pass the bill to find out what’s in it,”  Have fun squirming around with whatever you can possibly find anywhere in addition, to at ALL, in ANY way "justify" that...? I'm all ears? ;) Post up whatever you please of her grand and glorious "philosophy" that can, at any level, make even the slightest excuse for that...? We're all eagerly waiting....? :)