10 Questions Every Liberal Should Ask Every Republican, 6th Edition

You'll need to look a bit harder. Post her entire comment and then we can talk.

Ms Tree said:
You'll need to look a bit harder. Post her entire comment and then we can talk.

The following was perhaps just a bit too "subtle" for your sort?...Seriously? :) Have fun squirming around with whatever you can possibly find anywhere in addition, to at ALL, in ANY way "justify" that...? I'm all ears? ;) Post up whatever you please of her grand and glorious "philosophy" that can, at any level, make even the slightest excuse for that...? We're all eagerly waiting....? :) Again: I'd challenge any to offer up even the most feeble "defense" for: “We have to pass the bill to find out what’s in it,” ...? No one?

Ms Tree said:
Why can't you post her entire comment? Afraid it won't support your story?

Why don't you save us all the trouble, and post whatever nonsense you can even possibly imagine "defends" her utter idiocy instead? ;)  “We have to pass the bill to find out what’s in it,” proves her a mindless, meat-puppet. What's your/ANY possible "argument" to the contrary?

Ms Tree said:
Are you scared to post what she said............. ?

You'll have to forgive me there, having led a sheltered life in fear of my own shadow, with interent exchanges being a particularly fearsome dread.

The woman's a proven moron. = “We have to pass the bill to find out what’s in it,” proves her a mindless, meat-puppet. What's your/ANY possible "argument" to the contrary? The onus is entirely on her supporters to even attempt to defend such infantile nonsense, so what have you got?

Post it or don't. I don't care. If you don't have the intellectual integrity to post her whole comment that's on you.

“We have to pass the bill to find out what’s in it,” proves her a mindless, meat-puppet. What's your/ANY possible "argument" to the contrary? The onus is entirely on her supporters to even attempt to defend such infantile nonsense, so what have you got?
Ms Tree said:
Post it or don't. I don't care.

Merely clinical curiosity at this point: How's the sticking out your tongue and covering your ears while shouting "la-la-la!..I can't hear you!" thing really worked out for you in life? :)

Reactions: 1 person
"You've heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don't know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention—it's about diet, not diabetes. It's going to be very, very exciting. But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."

Was that so hard?

Reactions: 1 person
Glenn Quagmire said:
"You've heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don't know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention—it's about diet, not diabetes. It's going to be very, very exciting. But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."

Was that so hard?
Nope and thanks for pointing out that even in full context Nancy Pelosi is stll a moron.

Why stop there quagmire? I'll post the entire speech I'm not afraid.. Doesn't change what she said you get to find out what is in it when we pass it.. I'm still waiting for the "fog of controversy" to end..and to be fair even after it was passed signed into law. The president has changed it how many times? How many mandates have been unmandated by the President and his pen?

It's been passed but still nobody knows what's in it.. Thanks to the president.. She may say she doesn't regret saying it. But that little blurb. Cost her dearly.. Was one of the reasons those midterms went do badly for the Dems.. And thank you speech writer who efed this up so bad that we got speaker Boehner a slightly more feminine speaker of the house than Pelosi.. Good god almighty! and what's hilarious is you guys are defending this gaffe! Unbelievable! you should be as pissed as Rush was giddy the next day.. Buuuut you guys play this like it's your favorite baseball team. GO REDS... GO CARDS... GO CUBS!

that little blurb cost Dems a two house majority.. With the white house... Cost you guys how many issues.? But yay Nancy.. She's part of the team...

I decided to post the link... It's to a mediate story you guys will love it.. Makes all the points you guys haven't so enjoy.. It also posts the entire speech. I would have posted the entire thing but that much Nancy Pelosi is cruel and unusual punishment even for Democrats.. http://www.mediaite.com/tv/the-context-behind-nancy-pelosis-famous-we-have-to-pass-the-bill-quote/

It changes the context substantially. You may not agree with the legislation or her point but her point was definitely not "we must pass the bill so you can see what's in it" that East and others are trying to pass off as fact.

At least have the intellectual integrity to post the entirety of what she said and argue about the content instead of making crap up to suit your POV.

It's like trying to argue that Romney said he like so fire people. It just is not true.

Glenn Quagmire said:

Was that so hard?

It was and is an outright lie whether or not one only uses the last sentence.

Her statement of passing it so we can find out what is in it is a direct violation of the process of creating law.....

As people started to learn what was in this bill and reacted against it, contacting their representatives voicing opposition, the dems cut the time it was to be available for public viewing and rammed ahead for a vote.. Then in another move the dems brought it to the floor for vote without enough time for anyone voting to read it before voting.