1Q LOSS Over $800 Million, Again !

I'm beginning to see a trend here.

FA007 makes stock calls only when an airline gravitates towards bankruptcy.

He's done it with his former employer TWA.

He's doing it with AA.

007, when are you going to start doing it for your new employer Jetblue? Maybe the T***** ***n curse will strike there as well???

According to France, Germany, Russia, and now China, Dubya isn't gonna get his war because the UN doesn't have the votes needed now to back such an agression. Therefore, if Dubya does it, the United States goes it alone with no help from the U.N. countries. [BR][BR]In other words, this republican (edited)isn't gonna stop until he drives this country into a depression. (maybe he's banking on that for a 12 year stint a-la Roosevelt)[BR][BR]Anyhow, watch out, if Dubya invokes Lincoln in any of his speeches...we're in for one helluva ride! Republicans just love to invoke Lincoln just before sending our children off to war.

Aloha,[BR][BR]Hey, I didnt say it, AMR CFO Jeff Campell did. I do agree, but I think it will be more. Much more when the war starts at the end of Feb. The Largest Airline now holds the Guiness Record for Largest Airline yearly loss, $3.5 BILLION! More good news for the investor. I think we will see AMR stock drop again tomarrow.[BR] [BR][BR]Reuters[BR]AMR Sees Losses Continuing in 1st Quarter[BR]Wednesday January 22, 4:21 pm ET [BR][BR][BR][SPAN class=headline][A href=http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/030122/airlines_american_loss_5.html]AMR Sees Losses Continuing in 1st Quarter[/A][BR][/SPAN][BR]ALOHA, 007[BR][BR]

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/22/2003 4:45:28 PM WingNaPrayer wrote:

According to France, Germany, Russia, and now China, Dubya isn't gonna get his war because the UN doesn't have the votes needed now to back such an agression. Therefore, if Dubya does it, the United States goes it alone with no help from the U.N. countries.

----------------
[/blockquote]

I'm so glad there are countries such as France, Russia, China and Germany looking out for world peace, morals and human rights.

Geez, if only Bush would just worry about getting hummers under his desk, the world would be a better place.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/22/2003 4:51:07 PM eolesen wrote:

I'm beginning to see a trend here.

FA007 makes stock calls only when an airline gravitates towards bankruptcy.

He's done it with his former employer TWA.

He's doing it with AA.

007, when are you going to start doing it for your new employer Jetblue? Maybe the T***** ***n curse will strike there as well???
----------------
[/blockquote]
Aloha eolesen,

LOL! I almost fell out of my seat when I read that you knew of the, "Curse of T-****." You must have talk to one of my TWA friends. The, "Curse," started over 25 years ago when I first started to fly with Western Airlines,(HNL). Since then I have work for 7 different airlines, AA was number 8. All but Aviateca Airlines, which had to join Grupo Taca to survive, have failed.

The list is Western Airlines, Peoples Express, Trans International Airlines(TIA), Aviateca Airlines, Trans Continental Airlines(TCA), UTA(Paris),TWA, and now AA. I used to joke all the time, at TWA, when I told people of my airline history and how I felt I was a curse. Then TWA failed. When AA bought TWA I would then say that if I could bring down the world largest and, at the time, well funded, airline it had to be true. Well AA hasnt failed yet and I doubt that they will, but it isnt as funny as it once was. I must choose more wisely next time.[img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif']

ALOHA, 007

Gawd I miss Western Airlines. Their DC-10 LAX-HNL service was the best! But they didn't fail as far as I know, they merely merged, or were bought up, by Delta. I remember the tacky triangle stickers Delta put over the Western "W" logo on aircraft that were there for the longest time until Delta could get livery taken care of. After the two joined up, there really wasn't any decent service to HNL for the longest time. Luckily, I got pulled off that business market for a while after that and by the time I was put back on it, America West was flying PHX/HNL - then on to Nagoya and good service with great people were back again.