2015 AMT Discussion

Why is the TWU International there?

Are they actually part of the Associations?

700 what does Sean Doyle do? 

Lambardo is in the pictures? why is he there?

dfw gen said:
Pretty photo opportunity. What did they have for lunch? Tool.
Look at the photos again. Maybe you'll notice the very large stack of papers? That's called a proposal. And that's what they have to the company who gave back air.

Tool, Stool.

I'm heading home now so play nice kids. It's been fun with you angry birds today.

Really it has.

Buck said:
Why is the TWU International there?

Are they actually part of the Associations?

700 what does Sean Doyle do? 

Lambardo is in the pictures? why is he there?
Why are you here? Why are you where you are when its your job?

Now you have a problem with them being there on day 1.

Good grief Charlie Brown.

WeAAsles said:
Don't worry. I know FULL well what you want. But your obsession with it blinds you to everything else.

Put on some sunglasses and maybe you can see through the blinding lights in your mind.
It seems that you are afraid of what I want?

WeAAsles said:

I did not know they were part of the Association?

Buck said:
It seems that you are afraid of what I want?
Not if you want a 5' 9 Russian Hooker. Nothing wrong with that.

Now I really got to go man

Nighty night.

WeAAsles said:
Look at the photos again. Maybe you'll notice the very large stack of papers? That's called a proposal. And that's what they have to the company who gave back air.

Tool, Stool.

I'm heading home now so play nice kids. It's been fun with you angry birds today.

Really it has.

WeAAsles said:

WeAAsles said:
LMFAO...........

WeAAsles said:
Not if you want a 5' 9 Russian Hooker. Nothing wrong with that.

Now I really got to go man

Nighty night.
Okay, okay, go home will ya!  Be sure you get your directions straight before heading out on the road.

700UW said:
Mediator doesn't have to approve updates
700. Yes they can.  Day one when meeting with Mediator the rules and regs were set. One of them is "ALL" printed updates will have to be approved by the mediators.  Matter fact the company has now twice that I know of violated this rule with propaganda still getting released by the company. The most recent was an update put out by the company on a tab on our swalife intranet, it was sent to the AMFA nego team, who was at the table with the mediators, they showed the mediators and they turned to the company and said "take it down now", company complied after one phone call it was gone.  If the mediator sets the rules for approving printed updates, then YES, the mediators do have to approve updates.  The company has 3 strikes for not up holding the mediators wishes so far and they have only met for the first time this week, not a good start for the company with the mediators...

Back