2015 Fleet Service thread

Tim Nelson said:
Airtran was budgeted at $275,000 but i got people to double up hotel rooms as i often did as well to cut cost but still being reasonable. Jetblue is costing at least $1 million a year. They even book rooms in NY for ghost organizers just to collect the points. The union was taken over by bandits.
Those rooms in NY are probably 3-4 hundred bucks a night I'm sure they are not staying at the Jade East on North Conduit near JFK

Reactions: 2 people
Worldport said:
You're asking to be the subject of a video keep it up. a picture of you can burn in effigy in his laundry basket
I thrive on conflict and controversy. It's my personal fertilizer.

Reactions: 1 person
You're asking to be the subject of a video keep it up. a picture of you can burn in effigy in his laundry basket
I may actually use google's services and do a two way interview and live radio show. With the laundry basket of course and either Jack & Honey, or Mic Ultra, plus a guest this time.

BTW the average Ramper at Spirit only has 2 1/2 years.. The turnover is massive. The most senior guy there (must be a kook) has 13 years. Their top out is only in the $10 per hour range currently.

Forgot to ask but I think the total workforce is around 130?

Reactions: 1 person