2015 AMT Discussion

I was putting up my Christmas lights and it occured to me that Santa clause doesn't exist. We are a bunch of fools that have been played the company has no intention of negotiating anything. They want to get past the holidays then drag their feet another year or two.

Reactions: 1 person
dfw gen said:
I was putting up my Christmas lights and it occured to me that Santa clause doesn't exist. We are a bunch of fools that have been played the company has no intention of negotiating anything. They want to get past the holidays then drag their feet another year or two.
Sorry gen, I put the blame squarely on the shoulders of the Association. They had every opportunity to meet more than once per month and chose to throw out excuses instead...The company is doing what a company does, the Ass is not representing it's members or even listening to them. From the day the Ass was recognized by whoever does the recognizing, I have not received one beneficial thing from their partnership. You can bet the International(s) big boys have.

Reactions: 11 people
AANOTOK said:
Sorry gen, I put the blame squarely on the shoulders of the Association. They had every opportunity to meet more than once per month and chose to throw out excuses instead...The company is doing what a company does, the Ass is not representing it's members or even listening to them. From the day the Ass was recognized by whoever does the recognizing, I have not received one beneficial thing from their partnership. You can bet the International(s) big boys have.
Very well said!

Just pisses me off record profits and we are still working under a bankruptcy contract. And we still produce airplanes.

Reactions: 3 people
Just pisses me off record profits and we are still working under a bankruptcy contract. And we still produce airplanes.
I`m right there with you. Albeit with the added insult of doing line work without the line pay, as meager as it is.

dvlhog212 said:
I`m right there with you. Albeit with the added insult of doing line work without the line pay, as meager as it is.

Talk about meager.......work midnights for .02 per hour shift premium!

Rogallo said:
Talk about meager.......work midnights for .02 per hour shift premium!
I'm hear ya. My brother works at Tinker AFB in OKC. He gets a 10% premium for working midnights.

Remember when the company asked the TWU to open the contract before it was ammendable?  

Remember it took only took 2 weeks of round the clock concessions with the blessing of Jim Little and Bobby Gless to gut our contract?

Remember when the company came to the table with no proposal and record profits?

please, we are being used and abused again!

Chuck Schalk said:
Remember when the company asked the TWU to open the contract before it was ammendable?  

Remember it took only took 2 weeks of round the clock concessions with the blessing of Jim Little and Bobby Gless to gut our contract?

Remember when the company came to the table with no proposal and record profits?

please, we are being used and abused again!

Yes we are. As long as we take it we will continue to be abused.

Reactions: 2 people

All I know is that I hope that of the three, Fleet can pull away and come to a vote without having to wait for everyone else.
Santa's sack is swollen with cash and I would like to enjoy it before I retire.
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:11167]

bob@las-AA said:

All I know is that I hope that of the three, Fleet can pull away and come to a vote without having to wait for everyone else.

Wait just a minute, doesn't the mechanics have a separate vote or  did   the ASSociation vote for a JCBA. So now the mechanics are out numbered once again....

bob@las-AA said:

Maybe Santa will bring you a nice new bright lime green safety vest with the "I GOT MINE" motto on the back.

bob@las-AA said:

again spoken like a true scab.

Reactions: 2 people