3 TWU Groups Had Enough

Again, if you don't want to believe, don't participate. Look at my previous posts. I'm a dispatcher. Have nothing to gain by making this up.

I

WeAAsles said:
So you buy this whole heartedly when the guy can't produce a link to it's authenticity? C'mon man I've seen you do better on here.
Your in denial that this may be true? I guess you still think the AA flight Attendants are still under the TWU. Oh did you not know that they were represented by the TWU? They threw the TWU out and formed their own union that still exists to this day and will be the only union representing the Flight Attendants when the merger is all said and done. BTW they showed the TWU the door back in 1977 and never looked back at the loser Union that we still have today.

1AA said:
Your in denial that this may be true? I guess you still think the AA flight Attendants are still under the TWU. Oh did you not know that they were represented by the TWU? They threw the TWU out and formed their own union that still exists to this day and will be the only union representing the Flight Attendants when the merger is all said and done. BTW they showed the TWU the door back in 1977 and never looked back at the loser Union that we still have today.
Denial? Who the hell cares. You show me something that I can't even look up on the NMB website and I'm supposed to say "Oh My God"

Give me a break.

Until I see something 100% confirmed and official this is what I think.

http://www.photoshop.com/

Bogey said:
1AA. Thanks for the support. We have plenty of cards.
hey Bogey, not sure why the weasle guy wouldn't support efforts by any group to break free of the TWU path of destruction. My first back and forth with him today and he seems to be a kook. I think I speak for a majority of AMT's when I wish you the best. Hope to hear from you folks how this came about and were able to get it going.

JABORD said:
hey Bogey, not sure why the weasle guy wouldn't support efforts by any group to break free of the TWU path of destruction. My first back and forth with him today and he seems to be a kook. I think I speak for a majority of AMT's when I wish you the best. Hope to hear from you folks how this came about and were able to get it going.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I98KeKV_F9g

Jabord,

I'm not worried about this guy. The NMB website is only current through July 11th.
http://www.nmb.gov/category/activity-report/

Our cards arrived yesterday from what I am told, so I am sure within a week or two it will be updated.

The readers digest version of the how's and whys is this,,, the international pulled all three of these groups out of negotiations and prevented our leadership from properly representing us. I can only speak for the dispatchers when I say that we are a small group in one location and we just kept it quiet. Nobody came to the boards. Seems the same thing happened with the other groups.

I saw a post by Bob Owens where he said he thought it was a mistake of the international to stop us negotiating,,, he was right.

Bogey said:
Jabord,

I'm not worried about this guy. The NMB website is only current through July 11th.

Our cards arrived yesterday from what I am told, so I am sure within a week or two it will be updated.

The readers digest version of the how's and whys is this,,, the international pulled all three of these groups out of negotiations and prevented our leadership from properly representing us. I can only speak for the dispatchers when I say that we are a small group in one location and we just kept it quiet. Nobody came to the boards. Seems the same thing happened with the other groups.

I saw a post by Bob Owens where he said he thought it was a mistake of the international to stop us negotiating,,, he was right.
If what you're saying is true and this is what you really want and you get it I absolutely wish you good luck. All I said was that I wanted to see it somewhere official before I fly with it.

Bogey said:
Ok, it's your right not to participate. See ya later. I'll keep the rest of you posted.
lol. gotta love the twu faithful. hopefully this is just the beginning of the stampede

Just learned the International put us in receivership.

1AA said:
Now that is just very professional of them. They must be afraid you may raid the till and clean out the office furniture.
Doesn't really make sense because I believe that Local has Dispatch at several different Airlines, not just AA and US. Plowman has always been a pretty professional and level headed guy, I think even if the AA guys vote to leave I doubt he would leave the place a mess for those who remained.  He is much more professional than that, I cant see him screwing over the other dispatchers.

Bogey said:
Jabord,

Good show. The falacy of strength in numbers pushed on us by the BS Industrial Unions has once again been proven false. Many of us have believed in strength in skill and I will continue to. If that's viewed as elitist, so be it. Strength in numbers as long as it includes role call vote. Quite ironic how many of us had serious envy of the Dispatch group over the years for having Little Jimmy's more favorable attentions. I guess you all exemplify really how crappy he has left us all. Good luck.

Bob Owens said:
Doesn't really make sense because I believe that Local has Dispatch at several different Airlines, not just AA and US. Plowman has always been a pretty professional and level headed guy, I think even if the AA guys vote to leave I doubt he would leave the place a mess for those who remained.  He is much more professional than that, I cant see him screwing over the other dispatchers.
Bob,
We heard they took out the entire board. Plowman included. Not sure how he can represent them.

JABORD said:
Good show. The falacy of strength in numbers pushed on us by the BS Industrial Unions has once again been proven false. Many of us have believed in strength in skill and I will continue to. If that's viewed as elitist, so be it. Strength in numbers as long as it includes role call vote. Quite ironic how many of us had serious envy of the Dispatch group over the years for having Little Jimmy's more favorable attentions. I guess you all exemplify really how crappy he has left us all. Good luck.
Honestly, being in the local Jimmy came from meant nothing to us. We were treated equally as bad as everyone else.

Back