TWU Out, PAFCA In

Hello E, been a long time my friend

Yes, and the mechanics need to send the TWU, IAM, Association, and Fleet Service, and Stock Clerks packing.
I can't find anyone willing to tap into their 401k savings and fund another card drive.
Those of us that tried for years only to be opposed my AA management had to spend thousands out of pocket to do what we did. Don't forget we had to file a lawsuit just to be able to distribute union literature on the Tulsa Base. Grrrrrrr

Now we are old, tired, and don't care enough to put money and time into a drive. Many are just using the shift swap program our UsAir brothers brought to Tulsa. Many have side businesses making more than working here now. AA is a medical plan and the funding cow to get outside businesses going. Not much interest about what's going on inside the walls anymore.

I would sign and contribute, but I am never going to argue or get into a campaign of persuading mechanics to do what is clearly in their best interest. My coworkers get the representation they deserve!!!

Anybody got about 10 grand to kick off a drive, contact me. But I am not funding another one.
I am convinced that the current AA management after all the consolidation now sees the benefits of mechanics being separated from the majority unskilled controlling our destiny. But management also has what they fought to keep for years and also deserve. AA is now the last and only carrier with the Fleet Service Clerks and Mechanics in the same Union. Management has what they fought so hard to keep.

Hello E, been a long time my friend

Yes, and the mechanics need to send the TWU, IAM, Association, and Fleet Service, and Stock Clerks packing.
I can't find anyone willing to tap into their 401k savings and fund another card drive.
Those of us that tried for years only to be opposed my AA management had to spend thousands out of pocket to do what we did. Don't forget we had to file a lawsuit just to be able to distribute union literature on the Tulsa Base. Grrrrrrr

Now we are old, tired, and don't care enough to put money and time into a drive. Many are just using the shift swap program our UsAir brothers brought to Tulsa. Many have side businesses making more than working here now. AA is a medical plan and the funding cow to get outside businesses going. Not much interest about what's going on inside the walls anymore.

I would sign and contribute, but I am never going to argue or get into a campaign of persuading mechanics to do what is clearly in their best interest. My coworkers get the representation they deserve!!!

Anybody got about 10 grand to kick off a drive, contact me. But I am not funding another one.
I am convinced that the current AA management after all the consolidation now sees the benefits of mechanics being separated from the majority unskilled controlling our destiny. But management also has what they fought to keep for years and also deserve. AA is now the last and only carrier with the Fleet Service Clerks and Mechanics in the same Union. Management has what they fought so hard to keep.

It has been awhile. I cannot agree with you more. Spent money and hours trying to get people to listen. Heard some of the most ridiculous and uneducated reasons not to change. Time has worn us down physically and our resolve to fight an uphill battle. I hope our members will watch closely the integration at Alaska and Virgin. It is time for one union of and for mechanics who go forward to bargain for what aircraft mechanics standards need to be.