911?

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
ScreenHunter_282-May.-27-21.52.jpg

Remember the light poles that fell on a taxi owned by the husband of an FBI employee on 9/11, light poles knocked down by the imaginary airplane that hit the Pentagon?
Here is a photo from the first hour after a missile hit the Pentagon, before officials could come out and use equipment to knock the poles down and stage the phony crash, no wings, no engines, no plane, no bodies, and certainly not the thousands of cocktail napkins that would have spread over a mile like they do at other crashes.

The next day, if you came out early, you would see a piece of fuselage on the lawn just above the top of the tree. It had been placed there overnight, having been flown in from crash wreckage stored in Colombia. How do I know this? Two poor guys who used to load cocaine lost a day’s work delivering that for Rumsfeld and a phony photo.

This is a short video with audio background and two national news reports of a very serious terror attack on 9/11 that was later covered up. The terrorists, explosives and weapons, were Israeli, suspects were arrested, it was reported on national television but no record exists.

This categorically proves that No Arabs were involved in 9/11. This also categorically proves there was a massive cover up on 9/11, as does the photo above.

Sometimes not paying attention to the little things will foul you up as Al Capone once said while facing 11 years in prison for tax evasion. There was a second arrest, explosives, Israeli citizens, guns, outside the Lincoln Tunnel. We don’t have that tape so you just get this one.
Chances are you don’ t know any of this unless you are senior NYPD and if so, you have been told your pension depends on your silence. I have confirmed this also. Do note your brother officers have died, more dying still, and even more firefighters while your silence continues to endure.
These are not the “Dancing Israelis,” but armed terrorists with massive bombs reported on multiple national news networks.

xUT, that is classic. I need to save that one for future use if you don't mind.

I gather from your response the OP is pushing another conspracy theory. I guess if there are still people who belive the earth is flat, beliving that 9/11 was an inside job is just as plausible.

ScreenHunter_282-May.-27-21.52.jpg

Remember the light poles that fell on a taxi owned by the husband of an FBI employee on 9/11, light poles knocked down by the imaginary airplane that hit the Pentagon?
Here is a photo from the first hour after a missile hit the Pentagon, before officials could come out and use equipment to knock the poles down and stage the phony crash, no wings, no engines, no plane, no bodies, and certainly not the thousands of cocktail napkins that would have spread over a mile like they do at other crashes.

The next day, if you came out early, you would see a piece of fuselage on the lawn just above the top of the tree. It had been placed there overnight, having been flown in from crash wreckage stored in Colombia. How do I know this? Two poor guys who used to load cocaine lost a day’s work delivering that for Rumsfeld and a phony photo.

This is a short video with audio background and two national news reports of a very serious terror attack on 9/11 that was later covered up. The terrorists, explosives and weapons, were Israeli, suspects were arrested, it was reported on national television but no record exists.

This categorically proves that No Arabs were involved in 9/11. This also categorically proves there was a massive cover up on 9/11, as does the photo above.

Sometimes not paying attention to the little things will foul you up as Al Capone once said while facing 11 years in prison for tax evasion. There was a second arrest, explosives, Israeli citizens, guns, outside the Lincoln Tunnel. We don’t have that tape so you just get this one.
Chances are you don’ t know any of this unless you are senior NYPD and if so, you have been told your pension depends on your silence. I have confirmed this also. Do note your brother officers have died, more dying still, and even more firefighters while your silence continues to endure.
These are not the “Dancing Israelis,” but armed terrorists with massive bombs reported on multiple national news networks.

So dell, are you tossing this out here on the ' cooler to see if 'anything sticks' OR are you being serious ?

Looks great, except that the superimposed arrows on Dell's photo are about 30 degrees off from the actual trajectory and debris path left by the aircraft...

pentagonapproach.jpg

The photo in Dell's first post shows the aircraft passing over the right side of the cloverleaf interchange ramp, when in fact it passed over the center of the bridge and the left side of the ramp.

A more expanded trajectory estimate...

HemphillLineOfSight01.jpg

To pass over the Navy Annex and the Citgo station, there's no way it could have logically passed over the right side of the on-ramp photographed...

Latest posts

Back