The Million Muslim March

Bikers organize massive counter protest to Million Muslim March

August 22, 2013 by Janeen Capizola

Thousands of America’s patriotic bikers are organizing an enormous counter protest to the planned Million Muslim March on DC this Sept. 11.

The Facebook Page, “2 Million Bikers to DC,” has over 18 thousand “likes,” as of Thursday morning and individual state chapters of riders have launched pages on Facebook, as well.

The bikers are riding “To remember those who were killed on 911 and honor our armed forces who fought those who precipitated this attack,” the Facebook page said.

The American Muslim Political Action Committee organized the Million Muslim March to DC on the twelfth anniversary of the terrorist attack this country on Sept. 11, but has given the event a less inflammatory name, the “Million American March Against Fear,” to raise awareness of the anti-Islamic sentiment against Muslim Americans.

According to the organizers of the “2 Million Bikers to DC,” this counter protest to the Million Muslim March was planned for the purposes of:

WE, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, WILL STAND BY OUR CONSTITUTION (AS WRITTEN, NOT AS INTERPRETED BY THE THIS OR ANY PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION), WE WILL STAND BY OUR BILL OF RIGHTS (AS WRITTEN) AND WE STAND FOR AMERICA!

THIS EVENT IS TO OUR HONOR AND RESPECT THOSE WHO WERE KILLED ON 9/11 AND THEIR FAMILIES! IT IS ALSO IN REMEMBRANCE OF THOSE IN ALL OUR ARMED FORCES WHO FOUGHT THOSE WHO PRECIPITATED THIS ATTACK!

WE STAND AGAINST ANY “FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION OF AMERICA” BY THIS ADMINISTRATION OR ANY PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION!

WE WILL NOT STAND DOWN WE WILL STAND UP IF NEED BE FOR OUR LIBERTIES. ** THIS IS A PEACEFUL “RIDE”. WE ARE NOT PROMOTING NOR DO WE CONDONE VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND! WE ARE RIDING TO SHOW OUR LOVE OF AMERICA AND THE SHINING EXAMPLE OF FEEEDOM THIS COUNTRY PROVIDES TO THE WORLD!**

Bikers, black conservative radio host to counter Islamic ‘Million Muslim March

http://www.examiner.com/article/bikers-black-conservative-radio-host-to-counter-islamic-million-muslim-march#disqus_thread

Reactions: 1 person
Hey look, Mystiree and Wifi are jacking up each other's comment scores!

I don't even know what a comment score is.

Funny, none of the genius's on here have a meaningful thing to say about, much less refute or disprove, anything I or MsTree have said.

Just lame "comebacks".

Still roll your Marlboro's up in your shirt sleeve too?

The Just Ain't Right has objected hundreds of times to one-line comebacks to their cut and pastes, AM radio rants, and the sky is falling posts.

The Just Ain't Right has objected hundreds of times to one-line comebacks to their cut and pastes, AM radio rants, and the sky is falling posts.
Hey 'lil Doggy, you can post all the worthless one liners you want, no complaints from me if you want to be regarded as a cowardly 'lil pooch who hides behind his masters skirt. A real keyboard warrior. Joke.

I don't even know what a comment score is.

Funny, none of the genius's on here have a meaningful thing to say about, much less refute or disprove, anything I or MsTree have said.

Just lame "comebacks".

Still roll your Marlboro's up in your shirt sleeve too?
Some don't live their life on a bulletin board, libtards don't have to work ya know. Disprove what? That you and the Tree are godless atheists who hate any type of reference and/or American History that this country was founded on Christ and his teachings in the bible? Yup, got it. Good thing you atheists are less than 1% of Americans, so your opinions are about that in relevance.

Yap yap Fox News....yap yap Bush.... yap yap Rush....yap yap Hannity....yap yap Palin....yap yap Iraq....yap yap Afganistan....yap yap bigot....yap yap racist....yap yap gay rights....

Here some Liberal Logic 101
liberal-logic-101-328.jpg
liberal-logic-101-338.jpg
liberal-logic-101-366.jpg

This #### is getting funnier bynthe minute

I think they just can't believe there are actually people, plural, willing to call BS on their righteous crap.

If one does it, they'll think he's crazy...

If two do it, they'll think...

If three people do it, maybe they'll think it's a movement...!

(... Or something like that)
liberal-logic-101-358.jpg
liberal-logic-101-271.jpg

Latest posts