A Good Move By Delta

I remember going thru initial training(fall 2000), being made over by Clinique and the instructors were in the lobby of the Residence for our compliance check off with the "Impressions of Excellence" in hand. I was so nervous standing there in front of them, and it is sad because I was only 21, recently graduated college ,and was in good shape!!!!! I wonder if Clinique still has our profiles on hand at the PIT airport?
I think mainline deserves an update, and the contract carriers can wear the old threads. Light Years- you have some fabulous ideas for uniforms!!!!!

:p Awwww, you guys are making me blush!!!

By the way, kt, did you ever figure out the quotes? I haven't!

BMIBABYgirl737 said:
I remember going thru initial training(fall 2000), being made over by Clinique and the instructors were in the lobby of the Residence for our compliance check off with the "Impressions of Excellence" in hand. I was so nervous standing there in front of them, and it is sad because I was only 21, recently graduated college ,and was in good shape!!!!! I wonder if Clinique still has our profiles on hand at the PIT airport?
I think mainline deserves an update, and the contract carriers can wear the old threads. Light Years- you have some fabulous ideas for uniforms!!!!!

Okay, SO did anyone but me look like Tammy Fay Baker after Clinique did their make-over....

I couldn't get back to my room quick enough to take the GREEN EYESHADOW off my eyes.........

NO, Light Years, I have yet to figure out the quotes. Someone PM"D me, but still couldn't get it right. Oh, by the way, I told you Perry Hayes was lurking the other night. He posted the next day,,,,I'm sure you noticed ;)

Speaking of Uniforms, just got the "new blazer" in the mail, well not really new, but new for me, since I have been wearing the originals I got out of training. Hated to give up my double breasted. Anyway.....fits like a gunny sack.

I remember the Training Dept. taking us downtown Pit to a Dept. Store that no longer exists. I think the name started with an "H". Anyway....they CUT OFF ALL OF MY HAIR :shock: I wasn't allowed to have whispy's. Now what's a girl to do without her whispy's? :lol:

I loved it when inflight came out and told use we HAD to wear deodorant. Did anybody ever their armpits gate checked????? :p

ktflyhome said:
I loved it when inflight came out and told use we HAD to wear deodorant. Did anybody ever their armpits gate checked????? :p
Never flown an International trip, eh? Some of the European flights could get mighty "interesting" from some of the people I've checked in. :shock:

Light Years said:
:p Awwww, you guys are making me blush!!!

By the way, kt, did you ever figure out the quotes? I haven't!

Ive got the Book here in front of me...Which Quote???? How about this one....

The WAFTI COMPANY SONG :

" We're sorry, we're sorry, we're sorry

We Apologize for This Inconvenience Airlines.

Our Service is bad, but it could get worse(Cha-Cha)

We lost your kid, but we found your purse (Cha-Cha)

Our Food is bad, but we're not to blame,

Try another airline, it's all the same.

Sometimes we're late, but is that a crime?

Does it really matter? It's only time. "

AROUND THE WORLD IN A BAD MOOD

" JFK to O'Hare,Fresno,Fargo,Eau Claire,
Memphis,L.A.,down to Birmingham..........
All in a day? Every step of the way.
Around the world in a Bad Mood !

Instead of seeing the world and all of its sights,
I'm picking up trash and breaking up fights.
Hoping to God there's some leftover Booze.
Around the World in a Bad Mood !

Airports are crowded, the people are rude,
Lines never-ending,wear sensible shoes.
Carry-on baggage not worth what it weighs
Oversold flights and weather delays
(Those__ weather delays,sometimes they last for days)
This ain't worth what it pays!
It was snowing all day, every flight was delayed,
I met a strange mad bound for Amsterdam, we popped
Quaaludes, I woke up tattooed
Around the World in a Bad Mood !

Where is the glamour? I gotta know where.
Times are a-changing up here in the air,
all of the clamor that can't be subdued.
Cheap,chintzy portions of horrible food
( I hate cheap chintzy food)
Do you have to be rude ?
( Can't stand Aeroplane food)
Puts me in a bad mood.

I got bumped off eight flights, I've been here three nights
Trying to get home from Timbuktu.
I slept on the floor, I can't take it no more!
Around the World in a Bad Mood .....
Hoping to God I don't come unglued,
Around the World in a Bad Mood.
Whatever I do, I always get screwed.
Around the World in a Bad, Bad,Bad Mood ! "

:D :eek: :blink: :rolleyes:

Light Years said:
Great book!!!!

Funny and true as that is....

I miss it so much. :(

I had to Re-Buy it after leaving my original on an Airplane......

"How does a Flight Attendant say F* You?"

(Im sure you all know the answer) !!!!!!!!!! ;)

:Hey guys, like I said, mine is circulating around these days....I hope. Agreat Book for every F/A to read. Remember the Captain's Block??? "Captain saying.."Let's all go for a drink or some dinner." F/A says, "Where'? Captain says, "Oh, just around the corner". F/A says, "How far"? Captain says, "Oh, just a block".

Meanwhile by the time we have gotten to our destination we have walked A MILE!!!!! :shock: :angry:

That's what happens when you SIT Your Self ACROSS THE COUNTRY...Rather than

WALKING YOURSELF ACROSS THE COUNTRY !!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back