A Good Move By Delta

Agreed. Some of my coworkers and I were talking about the fact that the uniforms haven't changed in about 30 years...sort of stick-in-the-muddish...I'm all for new uniforms.

No Offense, Piney Bob, but you really make me laugh. You Just Have to get your 2-cents in everywhere. When I pulled up the post and saw, last Post by Piney Bob, I thought, OKEE DOKEY....what now. Yu have something so say for everything.

Nest time we are notified, via the Company, about a Uniform Committee, I think I will nominate you....that is IF they take Outsiders.

By the way, I bet you would look lovely in a F/A uniform, just remember to keep your shirt tucked in. :up:

One more thing, Piney Bob. Your question was "Why are there so many mis-matched uniforms"? Answer: We Are All Living in the Past and Our Management is Cheap, and has NO IDEA where we are going, DUH!!!!!!! :blink:

Light Years said:
I miss it so much. :(

I guess you'll understand how I Missed that Point ;)

Hey, we all miss it........ If only others out there would realize what Quality workers they keep Passing up !!!!!!!

PineyBob said:
Nest time we are notified, via the Company, about a Uniform Committee, I think I will nominate you....that is IF they take Outsiders.

By the way, I bet you would look lovely in a F/A uniform, just remember to keep your shirt tucked in. :up:
I'd look lousy, my gut is to big! But at least I'd have a better attitude. Keep Smiling! I asked an innocent question and I'm sorry you don't like it. [/quote]

Hey, maybe you could borrow your Girlfriends Uniform where she works and introduce that to Management....

Im sure even the "Fast Food" Uniforms change at least once every 10 years!!!

PineyBob said:

I'd look lousy, my gut is to big! But at least I'd have a better attitude. Keep Smiling! I asked an innocent question and I'm sorry you don't like it. [/quote]

Hey, maybe you could borrow your Girlfriends Uniform where she works and introduce that to Management....

Im sure even the "Fast Food" Uniforms change at least once every 10 years!!!

Hey, Piney Bob, I do indeed Keep Smiling and I was just playing around. I Know you have a big gut.,......Already pictured it. And How can you guarantee your attitude is better than mine. CHILL> I have a great attitude and great sense of Humor. that's why I keep getting great letters from our PAX's. FYI, I am a great Flight Attendant, I look damn good, I keep my self in shape and I am a granddmother. I have NO problems on the line with anyone, pax's love me and my co-workers love me. It is amazing, since I have become aquainted with these boards and the posts, it seems you and another 2-3 really seem to want to put people down all the time.

I ready your posts and it is always pontificating about how noble and wonderful and smart you seem to think you are or putting down some one elses opinion. How sad. I wish you well. :D

Back