A little humor

10556252_1518643888352177_6979292823060417313_n.jpg

INTERESTING OBSERVATION 

1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.

2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.

3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.

4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.

5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.

And... 

6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.

Thus, we can deduce from the evidence presented...

The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become. 

There must be a boat load of people in Washington playing marbles.

(You know you are going to cut and paste this and send it to everyone you know.)

Terrorists boarded a flight out of London . One took a window seat  and the other sat next to him in the middle  seat.
Just before takeoff, a U.S. Marine  sat down in the aisle seat.
After  takeoff the Marine kicked his shoes off, wiggled his  toes and was settling in when the Arab in the window  seat said 'I need to get up and get a coke.'
'Don't  get up,' said the Marine 'I'm in the aisle seat, 'I'll  get it for you.'
As soon as he left one of  the Arabs picked up the Marines shoe and spat in it.  When the Marine returned with the coke, the other Arab  said, 'That looks good. I'd really like one too.' Again,  the Marine obligingly went to fetch it.
While he was gone the other Arab picked up the Marines other shoe  and spat in it. When the Marine returned they all sat  back and enjoyed the flight.
As the plane  was landing the Marine slipped his feet into his shoes  and knew immediately what had happened. He leaned over  and asked his Arab neighbors,  'Why does it have to  be this way ?'
'How long must this go on?  This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This  animosity?  This spitting in shoes and ......peeing in  cokes?'

Texas cowboy
A cowboy from Texas attended a social function where Barack Obama was trying to gather support for his Health Plan. When Obama discovered the cowboy was from President Bush's home area, he started to belittle him by talking in a southern drawl and single syllable words.
As he was doing that, he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head. The cowboy says, "Y'all havin' some problem with them circle flies?"

Obama stopped talking and said, "Well, yes, if that's what they're called, but I've never heard of circle flies."
"Well, sir," the cowboy replies, "Circle flies hang around ranches. They're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse."
"Obama bluntly asks, "Are you calling me a horse's #$%$?"
"No, sir," the cowboy replies, "I have too much respect for the citizens of this country to call their president a horse's #$%$."
"That's a good thing," Obama responds.
After a long pause, the cowboy, in his best Texas drawl says,
"Hard to fool them flies, though.

Back