A little humor

Funny as all hell when it's on the OrangeMan, though.....
Never liked those either. But there aren't enough liberals posting here to pollute what was hopefully a non political thread. There is a world of things that are far funnier than politics. But when you have people rolling on the floor with "Let's go Brandon" after two years, it's just boring.

Never liked those either. But there aren't enough liberals posting here to pollute what was hopefully a non political thread. There is a world of things that are far funnier than politics. But when you have people rolling on the floor with "Let's go Brandon" after two years, it's just boring.
Hey K.C.! Whatever happened to Dog, and Bears?

O.K.! How about this?
1663536907528.png

Sorry, but good political humor is far more than a meme. They are pretty lame. Sorry. FWIW, I have a rather good sense of humor. But I also don't let politics run or ruin my life.

Reactions: Seatacus
Sorry, but good political humor is far more than a meme. They are pretty lame. Sorry. FWIW, I have a rather good sense of humor. But I also don't let politics run or ruin my life.
Oh really!!!........ Only when it shows how ridiculous the lefts agenda is?

Oh really!!!........ Only when it shows how ridiculous the lefts agenda is?

This might come as a HUGE surprise to you, but there is a LOT more to life than politics. You should try it sometimes. And it doesn't matter if it's making fun of the left or the right - politics as a rule is just not funny.

Reactions: Seatacus
Oh really? It would seem now that myself, and others, show the hypocrisy of the radical progressive's agenda, things are no longer "funny"? ......... Well my, my, my! The left harassed Trump everyday he was in office! Relentlessly! But now the shoe is on the other foot, it's no longer "funny"? .......... Come on K.C.! Give us a break!

Oh really? It would seem now that myself, and others, show the hypocrisy of the radical progressive's agenda, things are no longer "funny"? ......... Well my, my, my! The left harassed Trump everyday he was in office! Relentlessly! But now the shoe is on the other foot, it's no longer "funny"? .......... Come on K.C.! Give us a break!
Wondering why you don't use the political humor thread.