A New Weekly Cartoon

twuer said:
Let 's see if this works. . .I'm not the computer whiz that Informer is but I'll give it a try.

A new weekly edition for your entertainment!!

http://www.the-mechanic.net/pdf/deltoon1.jpg
Yep! Saw it on the BB at work today! And left it on the board as I do all of the TWU posts. To Bad you guys tear down all the AMFA stuff, it could be quite entertaining.

It definately shows more skill than the stick figure cartoons that have appeared in TWU information of the past.

Competition is a good thing, your improving least one of your skills. :D

Posted: Jan 24 2004, 01:53 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 2,466

Let 's see if this works. . .I'm not the computer whiz that Informer is but I'll give it a try.

--------------------

"I have NO interest in talking with the membership."
O.V. Delle-Femine - 01-17-04

twuer, this cartoon is typical of teamtwu "leadership". Please explain where in this cartoon the twu states the positive reasons for remaining with this industrial union? Where in this cartoon does the twu explain the reasons for their inept ability to negotiate language that will PROTECT my profession? Where are the lists of answers AMTs want answered from the twu like why did we not get a revote, why did the twu remove elected officials by unelected APPOINTED puppets, etc.?

The twu is unable and unwilling to account for their selfish, sell out actions by willingly allowing the gutting of our contract. Where are the positive reasons to follow an undemocratic industrial union for skilled professionals? AMFA offers a debate for the exchange of beliefs and answers to questions that concern our profession, and the twu international does not attend. However, teamtwu which has no posted members/leaders can stand in the street and block signs AMFA organizers hold up to inform the membership of this debate. Or they can chant, "Scab! Scab! Scab!" with work groups and individuals that will NOT have any say what so ever in the upcoming election. But they can draw cartoons with no information at all displaying professionalism or information.

:huh:

Ken MacTiernan said:
Posted: Jan 24 2004, 01:53 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 2,466

--------------------

"I have NO interest in talking with the membership."
O.V. Delle-Femine - 01-17-04

twuer, this cartoon is typical of teamtwu "leadership". Please explain where in this cartoon the twu states the positive reasons for remaining with this industrial union? Where in this cartoon does the twu explain the reasons for their inept ability to negotiate language that will PROTECT my profession? Where are the lists of answers AMTs want answered from the twu like why did we not get a revote, why did the twu remove elected officials by unelected APPOINTED puppets, etc.?

The twu is unable and unwilling to account for their selfish, sell out actions by willingly allowing the gutting of our contract. Where are the positive reasons to follow an undemocratic industrial union for skilled professionals? AMFA offers a debate for the exchange of beliefs and answers to questions that concern our profession, and the twu international does not attend. However, teamtwu which has no posted members/leaders can stand in the street and block signs AMFA organizers hold up to inform the membership of this debate. Or they can chant, "Scab! Scab! Scab!" with work groups and individuals that will NOT have any say what so ever in the upcoming election. But they can draw cartoons with no information at all displaying professionalism or information.

:huh:
Lighten up Ken, it's just a cartoon. We're just playing AMFA's game.

You know the only people I seen running was the Amfa wantabes, as they were tripping over each other to get in the door first. It was funny, at least two were calling the police to ask for reinforcements.

Ken what have you done lately to help your TWU Brothers and Sisters?

It appears the TWU supporting membership understands AMFA Cartoons, but cannot spend the time to read a Presidential Emergency Board transcript, and learn how AMFA promoted and dedened the profession in a manner that changed the industry pay/benefit structure by setting a new standard. Even if only to be shortly destroyed by the TWU's "active engagement" participation.

Sad but true.

All we can do is hope and pray this changes before it is too late in the game.

If I have to draw a cartoon to win, I would rather not have that victory on my scoresheet.

I feel sad that the NWA Mechanics fought a long four year battle to the PEB, and even forfeited some retro pay to change the industry, only to have it reversed by the TWU and fear mongers of Tulsa.

Even more sad are the TWU drum pounders on the internet defending such activity with pride.

CIO The AMFA supporters stood toe to toe with the TWU supporters at the banner on Friday all except you that is. :lol: :lol:

CIO we all know who you are and I can't imagine anyone on this planet being afraid of a little man like you. :lol: :lol:
You really got shorted on the Testosterone didn't you little man. :lol: :lol:

I bet you got beat up alot when you were a boy, I have noticed that you are awfully quiet in person. Little man

Maybe you should stop running your mouth about people running, I was not at the door but I know for a fact that no one was running from your group.

I sure wish both side of this debate could stand on facts and professional communication instead of playground rhetoric.

Every thread on this and other boards erupts into playground name calling.

I agree Informer, I think I am going to take a break from the boards for a while as I don't think I can stomach CIO posts without calling him a name, maybe you guys with stronger stomachs can put up with him.

Have fun boys I'm out of here.

Checking it Out said:
Raptor, Thanks for the compliments!!!!!!! Have a great weekend.
Hmmmm,

They understand cartoons, cannot read the PEB transcript, and cannot tell the diffrence between sarcasm and a compliment.

CIO,
Do you do arbitrations?

Back