A New Weekly Cartoon

Posted: Jan 24 2004, 11:37 PM

Group: Senior Member
Member No.: 2,067

You know the only people I seen running was the Amfa wantabes, as they were tripping over each other to get in the door first. It was funny, at least two were calling the police to ask for reinforcements.

Ken what have you done lately to help your TWU Brothers and Sisters?

--------------------

TWU Proud Member, Keep up the Great Job! My Fellow Brothers and Sisters

cio, you ask what I have done for twu Brothers and Sisters? I have been helping ALL AMT Brothers and Sisters. Try going to Google and search for "Ken MacTiernan". Take the time to read and become better informed. Now where can I search for cio? By the way, I have not received an application for the AMTA with the alias of cio.

CIO,
What don't you understand about Grassroots? What are you having trouble with?
This has been discussed before, many times as I recall.
So, here it is. UNLIKE YOU GUYS, that are paid UB to attend Informational
meetings and Debates, AMFA supporters donate Time, Money and Talent, to better
our profession. Nuff Said! :D

*burrrrrrrrrrrppppppppp*...scooze me...anywho...I believe the cartoon kinda hits the ole nail on the head...disrupting to the kool-aid drinkers...possibly...HAHAHAHA

amfa will not debate unless they control the mc...PROVE ME WRONG! That's what I thought...ya cannot. amfa is a leader...but in the wrong categories...farm out and job loss...makes me want them like an ex-wife...HAHAHAHA

Keep them a coming TWUer.......they find the truth hard to handle...HAHAHAHA

Group: Senior Member
Member No.: 2,067

Ken, How Much have you received from Delle and Seham, They have paid for your vote and Support!!!! Paid Organizer?

--------------------

TWU Proud Member, Keep up the Great Job! My Fellow Brothers and Sisters

cio, I see that you ask a question about what I have done to help my Brothers and Sisters in the TWU. When I answered you I did not receive any reply to my question. Are you able to answer me? What search engine can I use that will list all the positive things an individual using the cowardly alias of "Checking It Out" has done?

Why can you not understand what Grass roots means? AMFA organizers are not paid to promote AMFA. I have never been paid by Dell or anyone in AMFA to promote AMFA. I do it because they wish to PROTECT and LISTEN to the membership. Unlike the twu which erodes and fights AGAINST the membership.
Your silence is deafening.

Why can you not understand what Grass roots means? AMFA organizers are not paid to promote AMFA. I have never been paid by Dell or anyone in AMFA to promote AMFA. I do it because they wish to PROTECT and LISTEN to the membership. Unlike the twu which erodes and fights AGAINST the membership.
Your silence is deafening.

Hold the phone Kenny babe..Alf calls it shoe leather does he not? And ya need to get in the mix mah brother...he's paying big time for promoting amfa....get with welder boy..he'll show ya the way...HAHAHAHA

It is most interesting that the TWU supporter disregards and degrades the worth of the welder.

I know many A&P Mechanics who are AMFA supporters that acknowledge the skill and talent of the welder.

Meanwhile, the TWU supporter, comes out in public and disrespects the welding skill on a continuous basis.

Ken, thanks for effort and thanks for your support. I know who my friends are.

Not so much of the welder Daveyboy...but of the welder that supports Alf...where lies your reason biggun?...do ya have your eyes on 514's bank account....HAHAHAHA

Hold the phone Kenny babe..Alf calls it shoe leather does he not? And ya need to get in the mix mah brother...he's paying big time for promoting amfa....get with welder boy..he'll show ya the way...HAHAHAHA

P-Diddy, now you are showing the same lack of common sense as your alter ego cio is. "Shoe leather" and "grass roots" are two seperate expressions.

"Grass roots" refers to the movement of those with a common goal that starts from the bottom up. Hence "grass roots". Understand? It is simple really.

"Shoe leather" refers to using ones shoes to accomplish something and not let others to accomplish your goals. As in useing your shoes and going to Washington DC to talk to YOUR elected Senators and Congressmen/Women. It works. I have done it. Have you?

Who is paying big time to promote AMFA? Dell? Sonny Hall? Jim Little? Kirk Wells? Dell will promote AMFA because he believes in a craft union for AMTs. Sonny and Jim and Kirk will promote an industrial union because they believe in preserving their do nothing union positions.

As for getting with "welder boy" I have already. By the way, are you inferring something with the title of "welder boy"? Just twu unionism at play here? Come on P-Diddy, being a welder does not make him any less or better than myself. As a matter of fact he has done more for OUR craft and profession than you or cio have ever dreamed of.

I would much rather belong to a union with welders than coffin floating, "Scab! Scab! Scab!" chanting puppets such as teamtwu members.

Now, can you possibly post with your real name and location? Can you possibly post something positive about the twu? :)

TWU informer said:
It is most interesting that the TWU supporter disregards and degrades the worth of the welder

To all welders..........I do not degrade the worth or value of any welders. Welders are as valuable as a machinist, plumber, aircraft mechanic, and avionics

What I beleive you fail to see, is that, in my opinion, AMFA wants to be a TRUE CRAFT AND PROFESSION union representing all airlines and mechanics.
We all know AMFA , Deele has said before he wants to represent only liscensed mechanics? The fear we speak of, is AA has for years wanted to farm out all plant?field maintenace work? So far TWU has been strong in denying that to AA.
What if AMFA would win, We dont know what the view of AMFA/ Delle, Mcormick, Seham would be? Maybe AMFA would begin trade talks, you know trade, allowing AA to farm out Plant maintenace work and in return...............the skies the limit?

Princess Towers said:
twuer said:
Let 's see if this works. . .I'm not the computer whiz that Informer is but I'll give it a try.

A new weekly edition for your entertainment!!

http://www.the-mechanic.net/pdf/deltoon1.jpg
:D Great cartoon. I think you did a great job linking it up. Only wish those amfa guys would see thru the haze.......... :up:

Only wish those amfa guys would see thru the haze.......... :up:

I'm afraid they have been drinking too much of that kool-aide again. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

MCI AFL-CIO said:
We all know AMFA , Deele has said before he wants to represent only liscensed mechanics?
I am sure you can provide this documentation along with your Dell anti-MCI letter that you misplaced.

Well color me blue and set me free....just what is it Kenny mah boy that amfa wants to do for ole Davey boy...and ah do believe ya are missing mah point about calling Davey a welderboy....point being amfa don't want no TitleII mech...they not craft enough for amfa..HAHAHAHA...have ya ever wondered why Davey is so worked up for an association that won't accept him? Cause he just a nice ole hometown good ole boy....yeah right.

Davey...we at the TWU will take ya...now come over here and give ole PDiddy a big ole hug....*smack *....ahhhhh...I likes 'em big.....HAHAHAHAHA

AMFAMAN said:
MCI AFL-CIO said:
I am sure you can provide this documentation along with your Dell anti-MCI letter that you misplaced

Im waiting also for theletter stating Delle will come to MCI? Maybe you could do us the favor, of asking Delle, if he said that? Ask him if its true he dont want to spend moneypromoting AMFA where the credibilty is low? It would make sense, why would any decent man withmoney want to throw it away on people that dont want that organization? Lets be serious, how many would you say really back AMFA at MCI? 1%? 3%? 10%? I guarantee its way below 20%
I would enjoy seeing you prove me wrong that Delle does not want to spend money promoting AMFA at MCI, I encourage you, I will hold my apology until you prove me wrong

Latest posts

Back