A photo I want to share, Part Two

LGA777

Senior
Jan 21, 2003
Back in April I did a "Photo I want to share" thread with the PSA and Allegheny Heritage scheme 319's passing each other on the taxiways of LGA. Even though it was only a so-so quality shot I was overwhelmed by the compliments from so many nice folks on this board, Thanks Again !

Well today I want to share another so-so quality due to bad weather photo that I think some of you will enjoy !

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5732154

I sure did not expect this photo op so soon !

Cheers

LGA777 :)

LGA,

Again you have come up with an outstanding shot--congratulations.

I wonder if any of the heritage planes will be doing LGA-CLT Tuesday afternoon :)

Check your PM's.

My best to you all.

WOW!! AWESOME picture!

:up: :up:

JUST CURIOUS......does anyone know if there are any plans on keeping a few planes in the current blue/gray livery? Just to add to the uniquness that was USAiways? I would hope they'd keep the A330's in the blue livery.

excellent photo there LGA! Keep up the beautiful pictures! that is a nice photo for a postcard or something!

Now all we need is an HP plane in there!

Regarding our "throwback" fleet, I think we should also have a classic USAir & America West plane floating in the system (classic USAir would have red/blue stripe, HP w/ the green strips).

I don't see why we couldn't do this.. HP has a lot of really cool paint jobs on their end, and with East having a lot more aircraft, would be a nice touch to expand off of HP's themes on our end and include more retro paint jobs.

Btw- I guess JAXPaX mentioned that Mesa is now participating in the "throwback" series --- they still have a Beech 1900 in the red/blue stripe livery!

The original HP livery used a light blue, much like the blue they used on the Piedmont plane--maybe left over paint? "joking of course"

HP 747

Congratulation, very nice photo. What was your vantage point? It seems like you are up very high.

Latest posts

Back