N828AW HP Retro In Service with Photo's

Looks great. Could it be the first throw-back plane that doesn't have to be repainted? Surely no coincidence that it's from the side of the company that's running the show!

confused here. N838AW was already painted as the HP heritage a/c. Now we have N828AW painted in the older HP livery? When will we get an old "three reds" USAir and the post PI & PSA USAir plane?

The Allegheny Retro aircraft was better the second time, but they still painted "US Airways" in the wrong color. The brand should have been in red like the PI acft.

B)

The Allegheny Retro aircraft was better the second time, but they still painted "US Airways" in the wrong color. The brand should have been in red like the PI acft.

B)

They are suppossed to fix "US Airways" on the remaining heritage planes but they aren't going to take them out of service unnecessarily to do so. They are going to wait until they come in for maintainence.

Looks great. Could it be the first throw-back plane that doesn't have to be repainted? Surely no coincidence that it's from the side of the company that's running the show!
Are people still complaining about THAT simple mistake?? Jeez, get over it

This is the first A319 in old colors, correct. Didn't the first 319's begin arriving after the change to the Howard Johnson scheme?

And thanks to Steve at www.visitingphx.com as he gave me a heads-up email telling me that 828 was in the air but did not know where she was headed. I played the odds that she might show up in LAS so I head down to the airport. She was already there sitting at a gate next to the Diamond backs 757. She pushed after twenty minutes and I got this shot..

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5809044

Hope you like it..

Dave Budd
LAS

Back